Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

You just need to bow to the will of Allah and grow a big bushy beard, then Muslims won't kill you.

Thats bullshit because Muslims kill thousands of their own every year. Look at Pakistan, Iraq and Iran if you don't believe me.:eek:

Those are people caught in violation of Islamic law. White folks have the death penalty too.

Huh? Sunni Muslims in Pakistan kill Shites just because they are Shites, what laws have they broken?:eek:

Thats bullshit because Muslims kill thousands of their own every year. Look at Pakistan, Iraq and Iran if you don't believe me.:eek:

Those are people caught in violation of Islamic law. White folks have the death penalty too.

Huh? Sunni Muslims in Pakistan kill Shites just because they are Shites, what laws have they broken?:eek:

Oh, you're talking about that. Well then, my answer is: nobody cares. Not even Allah.

I'm glad the mosque is being built, it'll show people that Islam can be peaceful, when it wins.

Except, Islam is last in the world, except in terrorism. Will you losers ever emerge from the Middle Ages, slave of allah?

You just need to bow to the will of Allah and grow a big bushy beard, then Muslims won't kill you.

Medieval Islamic law, like amputating, stoning, beheading and beating up women.

I am asking you to back up your statements with facts. You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. You will not say/imply that muslims committ any atrocities based of their faith.

People (no matter what faith) will do terrible things. They are not right.

I am saying that 'as a whole' muslims will overlook or committ terrible sins in "the name of islam". Why won't you admit that? You want to focus all the wrongdoing of the world on "Christians". Talk about bigotry.

You say that Christianity is based on the worship of human sacrifice, prove it. Giving one's life for the protection of others is not "a human sacrifice", it is the greatest gift. List the ritual "human sacrifices" that are committed by Christians.
Compare that to the suicide bombers of islam: those that will kill themselves to kill people that they do not know, just hate, because those people believe differently than they do.

You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way. You have been posting your hatred of all things Christian without ever "enlightening" us to a better way. It seems you are just another person that wants to whine without being able to improve a single thing, including your own life.

Like a typical wingnut, you start lying when you've been presented with the proof of christianitys violent nature. If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

" You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. "

I have neither said, nor implied, anything of the sort.

"You want to focus all the wrongdoing of the world on "Christians"."

If wingnuts didn't lie, theyd have nothing to say

This wingnut is embarrassed because the best defense he can muster is "We're not as blood drenched and murderous as those other people", so he has to make up stuff about what I've said

And christians believe that God SACRIFICED his only son for mankinds benefit, but you have to deny the truth about the christians worship of human sacrifice.

"You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way."

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothiing to say

Again, I've never said anything about being above anything. You're just ashamed to be put in the position of defending a belief system that supports human sacrifice and cannibalistic ritual

A better way to live would be to stop raping children. How's that for a start, or is that just too tough for those perverted christians?

List my lies.

I have never raped a child. Please continue with this great way to live.

You have not explained this cannabalistic "ritual" that Christians do. I am waiting.....
You have not listed any "ritual" human sacrifices that Christians do. I am waiting...
Do you want the ritual human sacrifices that muslims have done?

We could start with Daniel Pearl's beheading and go right thru to public disembowelment. Or would that be to close to TRUTH?

I have already listed the lies in the post you responded to.

You do support and defend a belief system which is based on human sacrifice which is often celebrated through cannabalistic rituals which are led and directed by pedophiles. Please give generously to the baby rapers whenever they pass the hat around.

And I have listed the cannibalistic rituals that Christians do. Wait all you want.

And when will you respond to my question: How sad is it that the best defense of christianity you can think of is "We haven't tortured, raped, and killed as many as those other guys"?

Like a typical wingnut, you start lying when you've been presented with the proof of christianitys violent nature. If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

" You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. "

This wingnut is embarrassed because the best defense he can muster is "We're not as blood drenched and murderous as those other people", so he has to make up stuff about what I've said

And christians believe that God SACRIFICED his only son for mankinds benefit, but you have to deny the truth about the christians worship of human sacrifice.

"You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way."

Again, I've never said anything about being above anything. You're just ashamed to be put in the position of defending a belief system that supports human sacrifice and cannibalistic ritual

A better way to live would be to stop raping children. How's that for a start, or is that just too tough for those perverted christians?

List my lies.

You have not explained this cannabalistic "ritual" that Christians do. I am waiting.....
You have not listed any "ritual" human sacrifices that Christians do. I am waiting...

We could start with Daniel Pearl's beheading and go right thru to public disembowelment. Or would that be to close to TRUTH?

You do support and defend a belief system which is based on human sacrifice which is often celebrated through cannabalistic rituals which are led and directed by pedophiles. Please give generously to the baby rapers whenever they pass the hat around.

And I have listed the cannibalistic rituals that Christians do. Wait all you want.

And when will you respond to my question: How sad is it that the best defense of christianity you can think of is "We haven't tortured, raped, and killed as many as those other guys"?

Islam supports child molestation.:eek:

Sahih Bukhari 5, 58, 236...
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Islam support mass killing...

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

The religion of sociopaths

At least one wingnut is too embarrased to answer. It must be very very sad that the only defense of christianity is "We didn't rape as many babies as those other guys!!"

Once again, you've got nothing by your high and mighty declarations. They don't count for shit. Let me know when you have a specific argument to make.

The point has been made over and over. Christianity Itself is divided on the definition of Communion. The argument could not be more specific. Stop being a Sock Puppet. You keep repeating inaccurate information, no matter what evidence you are shown. I have specifically Linked two positions on the matter, Protestant and Catholic. You accuse me of Making High and Mighty Declarations? I merely linked you to Two Contrary Church positions, one Protestant and one Catholic. You are being disingenuous, I am trying to be considerate. How is that worthy of insult? Grow up.

FINALLY!!!! I'm surprised you finally got around to actually stating your case. Now I know why you're wrong.

"Christianity Itself is divided on the definition of Communion. "

I have not denied that christians are divided over the issue of communion (as well as many other issues) so your entire premise is buillt on a straw man.

But since you seem so sure that I have been "repeating inaccurate information" I'm sure you'll have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM (yeah, right!!:lol:) posting a quote from me where I deny there are any differences over the definition of communion.

So let's see if you can make your case with a quote from me, or if you're just another wingnut who runs aways when challenged to support their wingnut claims with some solid evidence.

Show me the quote

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...lion-dollar-federal-grant-33.html#post3012183

When you accuse All Christians of what you term cannibalism, you both mis-characterize and lump Protestant and Catholic teachings in together as one. They are very different by definition. Something you fail to grasp or realize even when it is plainly pointed out to you. In the Protestant understanding of Communion, it is a Symbolic act. You are partaking in bread and wine. In the Catholic understanding, you blindly point towards Transubstantiation of the host and wine, through Consecration. None of which you are qualified to speak on whether in agreement or not, judged by your sheer ignorance on the matter. You are a blue-print for incompetent misinformed left handed wing nuts.

List my lies.

Your argument is a fraud. Give it up. Stop Trolling.

The point has been made over and over. Christianity Itself is divided on the definition of Communion. The argument could not be more specific. Stop being a Sock Puppet. You keep repeating inaccurate information, no matter what evidence you are shown. I have specifically Linked two positions on the matter, Protestant and Catholic. You accuse me of Making High and Mighty Declarations? I merely linked you to Two Contrary Church positions, one Protestant and one Catholic. You are being disingenuous, I am trying to be considerate. How is that worthy of insult? Grow up.

FINALLY!!!! I'm surprised you finally got around to actually stating your case. Now I know why you're wrong.

I have not denied that christians are divided over the issue of communion (as well as many other issues) so your entire premise is buillt on a straw man.

But since you seem so sure that I have been "repeating inaccurate information" I'm sure you'll have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM (yeah, right!!:lol:) posting a quote from me where I deny there are any differences over the definition of communion.

So let's see if you can make your case with a quote from me, or if you're just another wingnut who runs aways when challenged to support their wingnut claims with some solid evidence.

Show me the quote

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...lion-dollar-federal-grant-33.html#post3012183

When you accuse All Christians of what you term cannibalism, you both mis-characterize and lump Protestant and Catholic teachings in together as one. They are very different by definition. Something you fail to grasp or realize even when it is plainly pointed out to you. In the Protestant understanding of Communion, it is a Symbolic act. You are partaking in bread and wine. In the Catholic understanding, you blindly point towards Transubstantiation of the host and wine, through Consecration. None of which you are qualified to speak on whether in agreement or not, judged by your sheer ignorance on the matter. You are a blue-print for incompetent misinformed left handed wing nuts.

Can't you read? I said "Show me the quote"

You're just another lying wingnut trying to vent his hatred (as christians often do) by putting words in my mouth, and just like all the other liars, you try to change the subject when challenged to back your lies with some quotes.

Grow a pair of balls and man up. Then show me the quote where I say what you claim. Your lying accusations are worthless without a quote

List my lies.

Another wingnut who is too embarrassed to admit that the best defense of christianity is "We didn't rape as many babies, or torture and kill as many people as those other people"

Another wingnut who is too embarrassed to admit that the best defense of christianity is "We didn't rape as many babies, or torture and kill as many people as those other people"

You're a psychiatric trainwreck.

The result of following a cult whose fake prophet was a pedophile and child molester.

Show me the quote

You're just another lying wingnut trying to vent his hatred (as christians often do) by putting words in my mouth, and just like all the other liars, you try to change the subject when challenged to back your lies with some quotes.

Grow a pair of balls and man up. Then show me the quote where I say what you claim. Your lying accusations are worthless without a quote

It is in the Link, Einstein. You are a moron. Stop trolling this Thread. It is clear that you do not understand the meanings of the words you use, or the claims you make. You have been repeatedly shown. Contribute constructively or Go Away.

It is in the Link, Einstein. You are a moron. Stop trolling this Thread. It is clear that you do not understand the meanings of the words you use, or the claims you make. You have been repeatedly shown. Contribute constructively or Go Away.

I asked for a quote of mine. There are no quotes from me at that link, so stop telling obvious lies.

Since you're too dumb to remember what was asked for, I'll repeat it in the hopes it sinks in this time

But since you seem so sure that I have been "repeating inaccurate information" I'm sure you'll have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM (yeah, right!!) posting a quote from me where I deny there are any differences over the definition of communion.

Show me the quote

Last edited:

Forum List

Back