🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic Fatwa: Husbands Should Abandon Wives to Rapists in Self-Interest

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of course they are not all extremists.

Sunni Troll seems to not pay attention to the posts where we feel sympathy for all those unfortunate Muslims who have been killed by his Sunni brethren. If his new brethren suicide or car bomb innocent people all over the Muslim world, these incidents are not important to him. However, it certainly bothers him if you bring up news of a ridiculous Fatwa by some Sunni clergyman.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of course they are not all extremists.

Sunni Troll seems to not pay attention to the posts where we feel sympathy for all those unfortunate Muslims who have been killed by his Sunni brethren. If his new brethren suicide or car bomb innocent people all over the Muslim world, these incidents are not important to him. However, it certainly bothers him if you bring up news of a ridiculous Fatwa by some Sunni clergyman.

be patient, Sally. Sunni will soon begin to post up examples of
the vigorous objections voiced by OTHER IMAMS......

Sunni Man, you do just that with Jews and Blacks. You're a hypocrite.
I am just misunderstood. .. :eusa_angel:

You're an evil and twisted person who is harbouring a lot of hate.
You have posted some of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever read.
You make Sherri look like an angel :cool:

You're not misunderstood, you're demented.

:)
But he does provide for good entertainment, you have to admit. Let's give credit where credit is due. Just imagine what this board would be like without Sunni's routine comedy skit.

I am just misunderstood. .. :eusa_angel:

You're an evil and twisted person who is harbouring a lot of hate.
You have posted some of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever read.
You make Sherri look like an angel :cool:

You're not misunderstood, you're demented.

:)
But he does provide for good entertainment, you have to admit. Let's give credit where credit is due. Just imagine what this board would be like without Sunni's routine comedy skit.

I hope he never leaves..

I see the pro Israeli American traitors have managed to deflect from sill sally's idiotic op.
When busted, it's a million excuses to explain why posting bullshit id good.

I see the pro Israeli American traitors have managed to deflect from sill sally's idiotic op.

Why is the OP "idiotic"?

There are continual streams of fatwas being issued by islamist sheiks, clerics and assorted Medieval types in the islamist world, many aimed at denigrating women.

Examine the very worst atrocities aimed at women taking place in the world today and you'll find orthodox moslem doctrine playing a part.

FatwaIslam.Com - Fatwa | Islamic Rulings

Deflection from the topic is the stock and trade of zionist jews. .. :cool:

Jews, not Juden?

OK… stop me if you've heard this one... An encounter with a convert wannabe, references to "Zionist Juden" and connections to a particular politico-religious ideology.

:cool:

Moooooslems think anybody who is pro Israel is a "traitor".

Forum List

Back