🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic Fatwa: Husbands Should Abandon Wives to Rapists in Self-Interest

Pathetic Muslim attempt at.... Well.. You're just a pahetic Muslim who is the lowest of scum the world has to offer
You sound very bitter?

Is it something I said?? .. :cool:

Nope. I'm just calling it as I see it. :cool:

Me? Bitter? I'm not the one spreading hate (or as I like to call it; being a Muslim) about Jews, Blacks and gays on a daily basis.
Even if you put :cool: at the end of all your posts, the expression on your face is more likely to be :mad:

:cool:

I don't know why you keep accusing me of hating black people?

The only time I gave blacks a hard time was when that African American racist poster was dumping on white people.

So I gave it right back to him in spades. (pun intended). ... :cool:

Muslims do not have to listen to this nut case Imam's fatwas concerning anything.

Just as Christians don't have to pay any attention to the Westboro Baptist preachers rantings.

Neither of these people represent their religion's teachings. .. :cool:

Yes, but an extremist Muslim said it so the extreme right wing and extreme Jews cite it as an example of standard Islam.
Their stupidity flabbergasts me.

Poor Freddie, he closes his eyes to what is going on in his own country when it comes to Muslims and those of other religions -- even Muslims of different sects, like the Shia and Ahmadis. What flabbergasts me is how Muslims, whether born into Islam or converts to Islam, can overlook what their fellow Muslims are doing to others.

I have a long posting record of condemning Islamic extremists.
They're a right pain in the arse and I really wish they'd die as quickly as possible.

Yes, but an extremist Muslim said it so the extreme right wing and extreme Jews cite it as an example of standard Islam.

Poor Freddie, he closes his eyes to what is going on in his own country when it comes to Muslims and those of other religions -- even Muslims of different sects, like the Shia and Ahmadis. What flabbergasts me is how Muslims, whether born into Islam or converts to Islam, can overlook what their fellow Muslims are doing to others.

They're a right pain in the arse and I really wish they'd die as quickly as possible.

what are you calling "extremists"? I have a very clear recollection -----of
an horrific phenomenon that took place in east Pakistan-----circa 1970------
tens of thousands of raped girls abandoned by their own families for being
rape victims--------and not a word of support for the abandoned girls from
the Islamic clergy-------my Pakistani friends at that time were AGHAST----
when I suggested that it was up to the muslim clergy to oondemn the
practice of abandoning the girls-----"YOU JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND
OUR CULTURE" !!!!!!

OUR CULTURE" !!!!!!
Welcome back irosie ..... :eusa_angel:

OUR CULTURE" !!!!!!
]]]

Hi sunni------were the people who abandoned their pregnant daughters
in east pakistan (later Bangladesh) "extremists"???

OUR CULTURE" !!!!!!
]]]

No.
but they were uneducated, indoctrinated idiots.

I think I'll find a few stories about the idiot end of the Jewish lot and post them as examples of all Jews.
Sally will moan about me posting stories and claim I hate Jews.
She'll also tell the world how unfair these stories are because it's just one idiot, not all Jews.

That's what makes her so fucking stupid.

I think I'll find a few stories about the idiot end of the Jewish lot and post them as examples of all Jews.
She'll also tell the world how unfair these stories are because it's just one idiot, not all Jews.

Why don't you, Freddie Boy? I think everyone know that each group is not perfect, but your adopted brethren seem to top everyone else in saying such silly things like these Fatwas. Say, did everyone see that video with a Muslim clergy saying how the man should beat their wives? I don't think, though, that the clergy have come out with one yet telling how to honor kill your fema;e relative. Meanwhile, Freddie's brethren are sure piling up those dead bodies in the Middle East in the name of their religion. By the way, Freddie, you certainly don't strike me (and from what I have seen from the others who have made remarks about you) as being what one would call intelligent no matter how much you feel good about calling someone stupid. Look in the mirror, Freddie, and you will see stupid.

All you give is lip service, Freddie. Once in a while the viewers see you condemning Islamic extremists; however, this extremism since to go on by an awful lot of Muslims whether in the Middle East, Southeast Asia or Africa.

OUR CULTURE" !!!!!!

Yes, three million innocent people (mainly Hindus) murdered by the Pakistani Army. Wasn't there a trial not too long ago of the leaders involved, and the Pakistani Muslims weren't too happy that these men were being finally brought to trial? Say, aren't they building a huge mosque in Pakistan to honor that man who was a guard to one of the governors in Pakistan, the one who was defending that Christian woman, Asia Bibi, who is rotting away in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy? When the shooter was put on trial for killing the governor and left the courthouse, the ordinary Pakistani citizens were showering him with flower petals. No doubt this killer was a hero to the people because the Muslim governor had the audacity to try to help a Christian woman.

Why is it that whenever someone posts an article about Muslim atrocities, you start bringing up Jews??
No one here is saying that all Muslims are like the ones in the articles.

]]]

No.
but they were uneducated, indoctrinated idiots.

Are the people who are honor killing their female relatives not only in the Muslim world but in the West all uneducated and indoctrinated? My goodness, to kill a daughter just because she was becoming too Westernized or happened to look at some boy!!!

Forum List

Back