Islamic “scholar” claims sun revolves around Earth Who knew?

That statement is not true, jackass.

“Islamic science” is a contradiction
That doesn't change the fact that the sun revolves around the Earth and vice versa.

the idiot argument that "THE KORAN IS RIGHT"----because strictly speaking------all massive objects-----"REVOLVE (a little) around each others' center of gravity"------sophistry stretched to the point of koranic obscenity
I'm speaking strictly from a scientific POV, jackass.

Motion is relative to the observer.

you need help. The concept presented in the Koran does not represent "motion as relative to the observer" ----in the same way HEISENBERG describe velocity and position. It is, simply, a simplistic and naïve description of a natural phenomenon not understood by the writers of the Koran----something like "the earth is flat" -----as "science"
I've never mentioned anything about the Koran, jackass.

If the Koran said that 2+2 = 4 you would claim it's wrong simply because to intolerant bigots such as yourself, hate overrides all logic and reason.

Last edited:
In fact, the Sun revolves around ME.

I just happen to be on the Earth.

“Islamic science” is a contradiction
That doesn't change the fact that the sun revolves around the Earth and vice versa.

the idiot argument that "THE KORAN IS RIGHT"----because strictly speaking------all massive objects-----"REVOLVE (a little) around each others' center of gravity"------sophistry stretched to the point of koranic obscenity

you need help. The concept presented in the Koran does not represent "motion as relative to the observer" ----in the same way HEISENBERG describe velocity and position. It is, simply, a simplistic and naïve description of a natural phenomenon not understood by the writers of the Koran----something like "the earth is flat" -----as "science"

If the Koran said that 2+2 = 4 you would claim it's wrong simply because to intolerant bigots such as yourself, hate overrides all logic and reason.

Koran denies Jesus’ crucifixion, except Jesus’ crucifixion is undebateable historical fact, and says a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified Dumbest thing EVER put into writing

Islam dispelled

Koran denies Jesus’ crucifixion, except Jesus’ crucifixion is undebateable historical fact, and says a Jesus body double was REALLY crucified Dumbest thing EVER put into writing

Islam dispelled
I would not say that the existence of Jesus is an undebatable historical fact.

Islam dispelled

No reputable scholars dispute Jesus’ existence or his crucifixion. Only Muslims deny the crucifixion, based on the ridiculously ignorant Koran

Islam dispelled

No reputable scholars dispute Jesus’ existence or his crucifixion. Only Muslims deny the crucifixion, based on the ridiculously ignorant Koran
Bullshit.

Do you have any proof that Jesus existed?

Islam dispelled

Bullshit.

Roman and Jewish historical sources verify Jesus’ existence, in addition to the Bible. No reputable historians deny Jesus’ existence

Now even you know! Run along

Islam dispelled

Bullshit.

Roman and Jewish historical sources verify Jesus’ existence, in addition to the Bible. No reputable historians deny Jesus’ existence

Now even you know! Run along
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Islam dispelled

don't blame AL NABI----he was too busy robbing and raping to learn how to write

Islam dispelled

it is less debatable than is the existence of the rapist robber from Mecca------afterall------ISHMAELITE is the term used to
describe rapist, unwashed, slave dealers from Arabia----long
before the SPECIFIC "NABI" dog was born

Islam dispelled

it is less debatable than is the existence of the rapist robber from Mecca------afterall------ISHMAELITE is the term used to

Ishmaelite In the Bible simply refers to nomads, not Arabs specifically. The Koran says nothing about Arabs or Muhammad descending from Ishmael.

In fact, Arabs began taking the name Ishmael or Ismail just a few centuries ago.

Islam dispelled

Ishmaelite In the Bible simply refers to nomads, not Arabs specifically. The Koran says nothing about Arabs or Muhammad descending from Ishmael.

In fact, Arabs began taking the name Ishmael or Ismail just a few centuries ago.

yes-----hubby who was afflicted with GEMARA SCHOOL in his youth tells me that the word ISHMAELI in the Talmud refers to dangerous criminal, illiterate people who live in
the MIDBAR----- and who do not have permanent homes, ie
nomads.
Just how muhummad got established as a descendant of
Ishmael ---seems to be a mystery. Hubby insisted that illiterate and no permanent housing were necessary conditions in Talmud times. Do you know about when or how muhummad became associated with Ishmael?
Way back----around the fourth century AD----there was a
Talmudist---Rabbi Ishmael. Somehow the name seems to
have lost popularity since, for jews------but I do not know when. The only other person named Ishmael, not muslim, that I have encountered was the narrator of
MOBY DICK. The whole story seems contrived to me-----
but lots of people, including non muslims SEEM TO BELIEVE
IT-----somehow

Islam dispelled

yes-----hubby who was afflicted with GEMARA SCHOOL in his youth tells me that the word ISHMAELI in the Talmud refers to dangerous criminal, illiterate people who live in
the MIDBAR----- and who do not have permanent homes, ie
nomads.
Just how muhummad got established as a descendant of
Ishmael ---seems to be a mystery. Hubby insisted that illiterate and no permanent housing were necessary conditions in Talmud times. Do you know about when or how muhummad became associated with Ishmael?
Way back----around the fourth century AD----there was a
Talmudist---Rabbi Ishmael. Somehow the name seems to
have lost popularity since, for jews------but I do not know when. The only other person named Ishmael, not muslim, that I have encountered was the narrator of
MOBY DICK. The whole story seems contrived to me-----
but lots of people, including non muslims SEEM TO BELIEVE
IT-----somehow

Arabs learned about biblical figures such as Abraham & Ishmael from Jews & Christians. It’s believed Muhammad did so, too. Although he evidently did not know about Ishmael when these Koran verses were published, below

Later Muslims seeking to embellish Muhammad linked him with Ishmael, but there is no evidence he thought so

Attachments

• 8E7A12B6-5860-4D24-8A65-EA0DC82C238B.png
    8E7A12B6-5860-4D24-8A65-EA0DC82C238B.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 27
"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way! The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy."

Does the Sun move around the Milky Way??
It took a non-Muslim to figure that out. Go figure. :cool:

Forum List

Back