CDZ Islamification of The West

Are you claiming ALL Muslims will integrate successfully. If so, tell me about these two.

I've never made the claim that ALL muslims will integrate successfully. In fact, I gave the example of the Cuban Boat Crisis, which caused a major violent crime wave in South Florida, but within a decade, the vast majority of Cubans had assimilated into the American way of life.

When people realise that folks are just folks the world will be a happier place.
The "haters" in the main are just scared of the changes going on in their world. Those who would exploit those fears are the real problem.
Its awfully quaint you say that in a thread about muslims ;)

The "haters" are just scared of the changes going on in their world....changes like what? Oh that's right, suicide bombs happening in the heart of the European Continent.

But let's not talk about that, that's "racist" or something :rolleyes-41:

What percentage of muslims do you believe have been involved in suicide bombings? I think the point that people are making is that you are painting all muslims with an awfully broad brush, and expressing fears about muslims gathering, muslims worshipping, and muslims being present in your country.

How many Islamics would you be willing to have reside in your country? Should it be an Islamic free zone?
WTF...I mean like really... Christians do far worse...right?

Yes Christians do do worse, there's a thread here in the CDZ about all those Christian terrorists....I'm expecting a thread here in the CDZ soon to tell us about all those Quaker terrorists.

You know I'm terrified these days because you never know when a Quaker is going to commit another suicide bombing :rolleyes-41:

If you'd read the thread, you'd realize that Quakers weren't mentioned. Not all branches of Christianity are as pacifist as the quakers.

Please cite where Christianity's creation is based on a totalitarian political system and continually wages war on ALL other ways of life.
Exodus 20:1-4

1. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
3. “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

From its inception, the Judeo Christian faith was based on intolerance of all other beliefs, and waging war on them.

I'd advise reading the old testament.

Yes, Christianity has ONE God, which is what the first bold part refers to. Note the hate comes from others toward God. Also, note the iniquity comes from God not Christians. The wars you cited were fought to gain freedom from slavery and oppression. What Bible did you read?

I very clearly DID NOT say they can't. Some do, indeed, integrate.

The problem here is that as population of Muslims have grown, integration has diminished, and this is the pattern played out over and over whenever Islamic demographics overtake native populations. .

Wherever a majority religion holds sway, there are frequently abuses. See Catholicism in Ireland, Mormonism in Utah, and the Southern Baptists in North Carolina who have their panties in a wad over gay rights.

Anybody wanna take a bet on whether it was Christians or muslims that blew up that Egyptian flight? My money is on the Christians!!! :laugh2:

And THEIR culture is evil, violent and oppressive

Yeah, see what those damn Muslim's did to the American Native Americans to make this land so noble..??

You mean the millions of Amerindians that still live here or the tens of millions of them that live mostly in LatinAmerica or maybe the hundreds of millions of people who have Amerindian ancestry too?

This smells like another oblique reference to a mythical genocide against Amerindians that obviously never happened.

Are you claiming ALL Muslims will integrate successfully. If so, tell me about these two.

I've never made the claim that ALL muslims will integrate successfully. In fact, I gave the example of the Cuban Boat Crisis, which caused a major violent crime wave in South Florida, but within a decade, the vast majority of Cubans had assimilated into the American way of life.
So then you are saying since the vast majority will assimilate, we should ignore the acts of those who don't and the reasons why they commit violence.

Wherever a majority religion holds sway, there are frequently abuses. See Catholicism in Ireland, Mormonism in Utah, and the Southern Baptists in North Carolina who have their panties in a wad over gay rights.

Great to know that you are an equal opportunity anti-religion bigot.

:rolleyes:

So then you are saying since the vast majority will assimilate, we should ignore the acts of those who don't and the reasons why they commit violence.

Yeah, that flight to Egypt this morning is an example of Muslim integration.

Great job.

Yes, Christianity has ONE God, which is what the first bold part refers to. Note the hate comes from others toward God.

In the bible, the hate clearly comes from YHWH to all other deities.

Also, note the iniquity comes from God not Christians. The wars you cited were fought to gain freedom from slavery and oppression. What Bible did you read?

Actually, the wars were fought to take land away from the original residents. When Moses and Joshua left Egypt and wandered around for 40 years in the desert, when they located the "promised land," it was in the hands of other people. The Israelites destroyed the Amalekites, Canaanites, Amorites, Pezzites, Midianites, the city of Jericho, the city of Ai, etc. Following these battles, the Israelites killed the men, and sent the women and children into slavery. They took their land and destroyed the worship of all other gods in those areas.

That's not gaining freedom from slavery and oppression, it's robbing, enslaving, and oppressing.

See Exodus Chapter 17,
Numbers Chapters 14, 21, and 31
Joshua Chapters 6, 7, 8, 10, 11

Hezekiah was honored for destroying the worship of other gods:

…3He did right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father David had done. 4 He removed the highplaces and broke down the sacred pillars and cut down the Asherah. He also broke in pieces the bronze serpentthat Moses had made, for until those days the sons of Israel burned incense to it; and it was called Nehushtan.5He trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel; so that after him there was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor among those who were before him.…

It's funny how you have rewritten what is a very clear history in the Bible of the Israelites attacking people who lived in their promised land, and wiping them out.

How would more Jews in London provide some cultural balance with Muslims in Blackburn?

Are you opposed to having more Jews in Blackburn?
You said London. And I'm not opposed to Jews anywhere.

I'm following your geographic lead. You changed the map to Blackburn.
You said additional Jews in London would provide cultural balance to Muslims in Blackburn. I'm asking you how more Jews in London will effect cultural balance in Blackburn.

I thought we were talking about London, but when you moved the discussion to Blackburn, I agreed that more Jews in Blackburn would also be a fine thing.

Are you happy now?

That's because the OP specifically mentions London.

Why would any Western nation want to allow itself to be subjected to Islamification?

Perhaps at some point that question will be asked to Sadiq Khan, the new Mayor of Lahore....sorry, London.

Perhaps you need to review how other religions fare along side Islam in Islamic nations, then come back and join the discussion.

We aren't discussing Islamic nations, we are discussing muslims in western nations.

Do try to stay on topic. :)

.....and as the populations grow with astounding rapidity throughout western Europe and European birth rates have fallen far below replacement value, then at some point, European nations will become Islamic by sheer demographic force.

As Islamics become more westernized, their birth rates will fall as well.

See: Hispanics in the U.S.

First generation immigrants always have more children than the resident population, because in their home countries, you have big families because you expect 50% or more of your children to die during childhood.

Second generation immigrants typically have much smaller families.

Last edited:

Yeah, that flight to Egypt this morning is an example of Muslim integration.

Great job.

Think about this nightmare scenario.

Millions of Muslims, mainly young men of military age, all angry and aggressive and demanding have already been allowed in the most ORDERED fashion to arrive on the Greek Islands, MOST without passports or ANY type of documentation, then in the most CHAOTIC fashion have charged across our ENTIRE Continent demanding to be allowed to stay or else.

If only 0.05% of them are ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, Al-Nusra or Al-Qaeda, that's a lot of terrorists.

Now say if 100 of them are told to spread into say 6 European nations, because of the stupid Schengen Open Borders policy, and then on ONE day ALL at the same time they blow themselves up in suicide attacks....that's 100 suicide bombers on ONE day across 6 nations.

That would create a nightmare situation of total chaos and mayhem and carnage, resulting in 6 European nations and probably the whole Continent being put in total lockdown with a Continent-Wide State of Emergency and Martial Law....the ramifications of this are very frightening, because history shows us that once Martial Law has been declared it doesn't tend to get undeclared, so you're then into a full-on 1984 Orwellian situation.

Yep, thats precisely what we are supposed to do. If not, we are, of course, bigots and islamofauxbs, lol. Anyway, It seems the majority of UK Muslims arent integrated to the point that they would even just report those they know are involved with terrorist sympathisers.

Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Apr 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:40, Mon, Apr 11, 2016
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

Last edited:
Pretty funny stuff citing the Bible as intolerant, without considering the Koran's vast violence and calls to kill nonbelievers.

It's not an either/or. The bible is every bit as intolerant as the Koran. in the old testament, YHWH calls upon the Israelites to slaughter the surrounding pagan tribes...repeatedly.

It's interesting how you don't seem to be aware of this. Again, maybe you should read your bible.

I've even provided you with the relevant chapters for your convenience. :)

Think about this nightmare scenario.

Millions of Muslims, mainly young men of military age, all angry and aggressive and demanding have already been allowed in the most ORDERED fashion to arrive on the Greek Islands, MOST without passports or ANY type of documentation, then in the most CHAOTIC fashion have charged across our ENTIRE Continent demanding to be allowed to stay or else.

If only 0.05% of them are ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, Al-Nusra or Al-Qaeda, that's a lot of terrorists.

Now say if 100 of them are told to spread into say 6 European nations, because of the stupid Schengen Open Borders policy, and then on ONE day ALL at the same time they blow themselves up in suicide attacks....that's 100 suicide bombers on ONE day across 6 nations.

That would create a nightmare situation of total chaos and mayhem and carnage, resulting in 6 European nations and probably the whole Continent being put in total lockdown with a Continent-Wide State of Emergency and Martial Law....the ramifications of this are very frightening, because history shows us that once Martial Law has been declared it doesn't tend to get undeclared, so you're then into a full-on 1984 Orwellian situation.

How many people are you talking about? Earlier, you mentioned 100,000. Now we're talking about MILLIONS of young male muslims.

(citation needed).

Yep, thats precisely what we are supposed to do. If not we are, of course, bigots and islamofauxbs, lol. Anyway, It seems the majority of UK Muslims arent integrated to the point that they would even just report those they know are involved with terrorist sympathisers.

TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

I remember reading a PEW poll that was conducted across like 15 Islamic countries.
40% of sunnis think shites are fake muslims. We all know what that means....
Does that mean 600M sunnis would kill innocent people? No. But it does mean that they would support innocent people getting blown up at the bakery.

By LAURA MOWAT

90% of black people in my community won't give the police information to solve violent crimes. That doesn't have anything to do with assimilation, but it has everything to do with distrust of law enforcement and the system.

I can't imagine why muslims in the UK would mistrust the government.

Oh, wait...Muslim community fears it is being vilified

Many Muslims in Britain believe police are using the post-September 11 terrorist threat as an excuse to vilify their community. The Guardian spoke to three people who are convinced they suffered at the hands of police officers during the past year simply because of their religion and ethnic background:

Camran Sayf was watching Tim Henman at Wimbledon last June when police pulled him from his grandstand seat on suspicion of being a terrorist.

The 27-year-old company director, from central London, had been looking forward to seeing Henman play for months. Instead, he faced the verbal volleys of six anti-terrorist officers for the duration of the match.

"They claimed someone in the crowd had complained because I was acting suspiciously," Mr Sayf said. "I have a back problem and had brought a small cushion. I find sitting for long periods uncomfortable, so I may have been fidgeting but this sort of reaction was completely over the top.

"I had a small plastic bag with me but there were other people in the crowd with large cameras and bags, any one of which could have concealed a bomb or gun better than my bag, yet I was the only one they decided to question.

"The officers were all about 6ft tall and armed. They were very heavy-handed and it was extremely intimidating. They showed disrespect for my back problem, my race and my religion.

"But when I said they had no right to treat me like that, they said they could do what they wanted because of the terrorist threat.

It's a vicious cycle. When you vilify innocent people because of their religion, they stop trusting you and calling the police when crimes happen.

Trust of law enforcement is built on respect and fair treatment.

Forum List

Back