CDZ Islamification of The West

Yes, Christianity has ONE God, which is what the first bold part refers to. Note the hate comes from others toward God.

In the bible, the hate clearly comes from YHWH to all other deities.

Also, note the iniquity comes from God not Christians. The wars you cited were fought to gain freedom from slavery and oppression. What Bible did you read?

Actually, the wars were fought to take land away from the original residents. When Moses and Joshua left Egypt and wandered around for 40 years in the desert, when they located the "promised land," it was in the hands of other people. The Israelites destroyed the Amalekites, Canaanites, Amorites, Pezzites, Midianites, the city of Jericho, the city of Ai, etc. Following these battles, the Israelites killed the men, and sent the women and children into slavery. They took their land and destroyed the worship of all other gods in those areas.

That's not gaining freedom from slavery and oppression, it's robbing, enslaving, and oppressing.

See Exodus Chapter 17,
Numbers Chapters 14, 21, and 31
Joshua Chapters 6, 7, 8, 10, 11

Hezekiah was honored for destroying the worship of other gods:

…3He did right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father David had done. 4 He removed the highplaces and broke down the sacred pillars and cut down the Asherah. He also broke in pieces the bronze serpentthat Moses had made, for until those days the sons of Israel burned incense to it; and it was called Nehushtan.5He trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel; so that after him there was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor among those who were before him.…

It's funny how you have rewritten what is a very clear history in the Bible of the Israelites attacking people who lived in their promised land, and wiping them out.

You have to twist pretty hard to get that interpretation of the Bible. Again, you give the Koran a free pass, so there is no point in converting you. Fortunately, I am a Christian so you live...

I would say that one of the foremost reasons that muslims are having difficulties assimilating in Europe is that European countries have serious issues with racism.

Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Apr 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:40, Mon, Apr 11, 2016
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

90% of black people in my community won't give the police information to solve violent crimes. That doesn't have anything to do with assimilation, but it has everything to do with distrust of law enforcement and the system.

I can't imagine why muslims in the UK would mistrust the government.

Oh, wait...Muslim community fears it is being vilified

Many Muslims in Britain believe police are using the post-September 11 terrorist threat as an excuse to vilify their community. The Guardian spoke to three people who are convinced they suffered at the hands of police officers during the past year simply because of their religion and ethnic background:

Camran Sayf was watching Tim Henman at Wimbledon last June when police pulled him from his grandstand seat on suspicion of being a terrorist.

The 27-year-old company director, from central London, had been looking forward to seeing Henman play for months. Instead, he faced the verbal volleys of six anti-terrorist officers for the duration of the match.

"They claimed someone in the crowd had complained because I was acting suspiciously," Mr Sayf said. "I have a back problem and had brought a small cushion. I find sitting for long periods uncomfortable, so I may have been fidgeting but this sort of reaction was completely over the top.

"I had a small plastic bag with me but there were other people in the crowd with large cameras and bags, any one of which could have concealed a bomb or gun better than my bag, yet I was the only one they decided to question.

"The officers were all about 6ft tall and armed. They were very heavy-handed and it was extremely intimidating. They showed disrespect for my back problem, my race and my religion.

"But when I said they had no right to treat me like that, they said they could do what they wanted because of the terrorist threat.

It's a vicious cycle. When you vilify innocent people because of their religion, they stop trusting you and calling the police when crimes happen.

Trust of law enforcement is built on respect and fair treatment.

That is what I term a Muslim apologist.

This doesn't look much like integration, either:

...The survey also discovered that more than half of Muslims think that homosexuality should be illegal in Britain and 23 per cent of Muslims want Sharia to replace British law in certain parts of the country.....

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

Welcome to conservative Christian America: You Can Still Be Arrested for Being Gay in Red-State America

Attitudes about homosexuals are slowly shifting here, but within the last 10 years, a healthy majority of Christians in America felt that homosexuality should be illegal.

That is no longer true, but what you're pointing to is not isolated to Islam.

Are you claiming ALL Muslims will integrate successfully. If so, tell me about these two.

I've never made the claim that ALL muslims will integrate successfully. In fact, I gave the example of the Cuban Boat Crisis, which caused a major violent crime wave in South Florida, but within a decade, the vast majority of Cubans had assimilated into the American way of life.
So then you are saying since the vast majority will assimilate, we should ignore the acts of those who don't and the reasons why they commit violence.

Yep, thats precisely what we are supposed to do. If not we are, of course, bigots and islamofauxbs, lol. Anyway, It seems the majority of UK Muslims arent integrated to the point that they would even just report those they know are involved with terrorist sympathisers.

Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Apr 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:40, Mon, Apr 11, 2016

In 2015 more than a million migrants entered Europe....hundreds of thousands more have arrived already THIS year:

Europe's 2016 migrant crisis in figures

"The continent has hurtled into chaos since the crisis began, with around one million migrants having landed on Greek islands"

Article and more on the way now via the Libyan route:

'Migrant crisis will be repeated' EU boss admits ALARMING numbers are to enter Europe

Article from December 2015:

Number of migrants reaching Europe this year passes 1 million

1 million migrants enter Europe this year - CNN.com

I could post more links mentioning the word MILLION and the words MORE ON THE WAY, but with Leftists we know that no matter WHAT link you provide they ignore it and it goes in through one ear and out of the other ear.

Commenting on the survey, Trevor Phillips said it shows

"..the unacknowledged creation of a nation within the nation, with its own geography, its own values and its own very separate future.”

I don't think this looks like integration, and I suspect many American posters have no clue as this doesn't appear to be happening on any significant scale in the US? Although, some say places like Dearborne (? Sp) have been islamified to a defree.

I would say that one of the foremost reasons that muslims are having difficulties assimilating in Europe is that European countries have serious issues with racism.
Let's analyze that post.

Euro nations allow Muslims to immigrate into their nations, seek jobs, obtain welfare, given healthcare, schooling, and the same rights as native born Euros, but the Euros are still racists.

Do you fail to see how ignorant that is?

:lmao:

The heart of modern liberalism? You went there? :lol:

Thread has officially jumped the shark.

You have to twist pretty hard to get that interpretation of the Bible.

Deuteronomy 20
1“When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you...

10“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. 11“If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. 12“However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. 13When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. 14“Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. 15“Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby. 16“Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. 17But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the LORD your God has commanded you,18so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the LORD your God.

Please point out the twisting.

It appears that you don't know your faith as well as you claim to.

Again, you give the Koran a free pass

Link? Since you seem confused, let me say it again:

The Koran is intolerant. So is the Bible.

Deuteronomy 20
1“When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you...

10“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. 11“If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. 12“However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. 13When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. 14“Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. 15“Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby. 16“Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. 17But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the LORD your God has commanded you,18so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the LORD your God.

You really are something.

It does not matter what the book says. What matters is how the adherents of the book ACT.

Get it or are you confused (ie Leftist)?

Right-wing parties in Europe | Europe | DW.COM | 28.04.2016

Right-wing parties have been on the make for years in Europe and are already governing in several countries - some even holding absolute majorities. Here, an abbreviated overview outside Germany.

You seem to operate from a position of information deficit.

Deuteronomy 20

Yep, it is the Bible, and you are quoting the Old Testament. Got a whole lot of Christians in the Old Testament? I think I got the faith thing down. ;)

As Islamics become more westernized, their birth rates will fall as well.

See: Hispanics in the U.S.

First generation immigrants always have more children than the resident population, because in their home countries, you have big families because you expect 50% or more of your children to die during childhood.

Second generation immigrants typically have much smaller families.

Yet, as populations of Muslims continue to rise exponentially throughout Europe, the younger generations are becoming LESS westernized than the older generation.

Naive multiculturalist policies coupled with a fierce resistance to assimilation are creating veritable states within a state. As these continue to grow and expand, the influence of the native cultures they are replacing will continue to diminish.

Of course you're absolutely correct, the Americans cannot understand, because they've not experienced it first hand, nor have they witnessed the sort of scenes we've had to witness.

For instance, they haven't experienced the so-called "Migrant Crisis", hundreds of thousands of Muslims, mainly young men of military age, shouting and being aggressive charging across our borders in chaotic and angry fashion DEMANDING to stay in Europa OR ELSE and DEMANDING to give them free stuff.

I think if Americans would have experienced and witnessed the outrageous scenes that our Continent has had to witness, then many Americans perhaps would at least pause for thought.
For whatever reason, the Regressive Left has chosen to make Islam the PC-protected religion. Evidently a part of that is convincing themselves that there is nothing wrong with what you're seeing. It might be that they feel the West deserves what is happening.

Yet they'll also be quick to attack another pretty well-known religion at the drop of a hat.

They've made their choice, it is what it is

Is it Islam that is behind the spurious restrictions on women's health clinics throughout red states?
Is it Islam that is behind the ridiculous discrimination laws being passed in Mississippi and NC?
Is it Islam that's been fighting marriage equality for decades?
Was Islam the religion of choice for most Slavers in the U.S.?
Was it Islam that was behind the philosophy associated with segregation and jim crow laws?
Is it Allah we're being asked to pray to in schools by the right wing element in the U.S.?
Is it Allah we're being asked to praise on our money, in our pledge, and in our court oaths?
Is it transcriptions from the Quran that justices are trying to put on display in our courthouses?

Yeah, didn't think so.

I find the intolerance and hatred of Muslims in Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Afghanistan to be deplorable, but based on the scripture you supposedly follow, we're supposed to take the plank out of our own eye first....
I'd like to continue our conversation, but I'm being threatened.
Seemed clear to me you weren't willing to converse.
I always am.

Well, when I'm "allowed" to.

My response to your post is still there, and has been for hours. You've yet to reply with any substance, only complaining. No one has stopped you from making a cogent rebuttal. All we've told you to do is stop trolling.

You really are something.

It does not matter what the book says. What matters is how the adherents of the book ACT.

Get it or are you confused (ie Leftist)?

I was asked what other religion came from a baseline of intolerance and conquest. I pointed out that the roots of Judaism and Christianity came from a place of intolerance and conquest. I provided evidence of that claim, as requested. Now, you suggest that the evidence doesn't matter.

I love conservatives.

Right-wing parties in Europe | Europe | DW.COM | 28.04.2016

Right-wing parties have been on the make for years in Europe and are already governing in several countries - some even holding absolute majorities. Here, an abbreviated overview outside Germany.

You seem to operate from a position of information deficit.

If I do, it is from listening to lefties champion the freedom and equality granted all peoples in Europe. Now it suits your purposes so they are racists.

Forum List

Back