CDZ Islamification of The West

I'd like to continue our conversation, but I'm being threatened.
Seemed clear to me you weren't willing to converse.
I always am.

Well, when I'm "allowed" to.

My response to your post is still there, and has been for hours. You've yet to reply with any substance, only complaining. No one has stopped you from making a cogent rebuttal. All we've told you to do is stop trolling.
I did yesterday, but your ally deleted the post.

I'll try again, but it may be deleted again. You are doing precisely what many on the Regressive Left do - you're deflecting from the point to defend the PC-Protected religion. That's what you do constantly, and the thread that was deleted proved it. The next time there is a jihadist slaughter, you will be extremely tolerant of Islam, and you're the same people who are quite intolerant of Christianity.

You're spinning and deflecting for Islam. You're tolerant of that religion and intolerant of Christianity. Hypocrisy, blatant. It's right there on the screen. You folks prove my point, over and over.

I'm not any more "tolerant" of the insane ideologies of Islam than I am of the insane ideologies associated with Christianity. It just so happens that one affects my life here in the U.S., and the other does not.

Is this clearer? Or do you still demand that I condemn every other kind of human thought on the planet before objecting to Christian bigotry?
Clear as a bell, making my point beautifully.

See? That was easy.

The Jews killed our leader. ;)
We were tolerant. :)

Your god IS the god of the Jews. Same shit, different day. You asked for evidence of a religion that was intolerant and bent on conquest.

Maybe you should take time and really learn about your own faith.

Have you read the entire bible? Or do you just ignore the parts that make you uncomfortable?

Do you think we are called Christians for a reason other than Christ?

Did Christ disavow the Old Testament and the history of the Israelites?

Think carefully.

You really are something.

It does not matter what the book says. What matters is how the adherents of the book ACT.

Get it or are you confused (ie Leftist)?

:lmao:

I was asked what other religion came from a baseline of intolerance and conquest. I pointed out that the roots of Judaism and Christianity came from a place of intolerance and conquest. I provided evidence of that claim, as requested. Now, you suggest that the evidence doesn't matter.

I love conservatives.

I love Bill Maher, who has remained true to liberal values, myself.

Mohammad was a warlord who invaded people's land, killed the men, took what was theirs, raped the women while taking them as sex slaves and had sex with children, meanwhile preaching continuous war. Muslims see him as the most perfect man ever.

Jesus never stole anything, never raped anybody, never had sex with children, never killed anybody and preached that his followers should turn the other cheek.

Can anybody spot some differences here? Anybody? Anybody?

Ferris?

I always am.

My response to your post is still there, and has been for hours. You've yet to reply with any substance, only complaining. No one has stopped you from making a cogent rebuttal. All we've told you to do is stop trolling.

"All we've told you to do is stop trolling."

Stop talking about yourself.
You should have seen the vulgar post he first responded with, speaking of trolling.

As SL stated they've lost this debate, that they now have to rely on earlier hollow points that had earlier been rebutted by a ton of people says they've lost....if this wasn't the CDZ they'd now have to resort to their default position which is name calling, like they do in Current Events and the Politics sections.

I always am.

I'll try again, but it may be deleted again. You are doing precisely what many on the Regressive Left do - you're deflecting from the point to defend the PC-Protected religion. That's what you do constantly, and the thread that was deleted proved it. The next time there is a jihadist slaughter, you will be extremely tolerant of Islam, and you're the same people who are quite intolerant of Christianity.

You're spinning and deflecting for Islam. You're tolerant of that religion and intolerant of Christianity. Hypocrisy, blatant. It's right there on the screen. You folks prove my point, over and over.

I'm not any more "tolerant" of the insane ideologies of Islam than I am of the insane ideologies associated with Christianity. It just so happens that one affects my life here in the U.S., and the other does not.

Is this clearer? Or do you still demand that I condemn every other kind of human thought on the planet before objecting to Christian bigotry?

See? That was easy.

Actually, I completely refuted your point and diametrically disagreed with your assessment of me. But don't let the facts interrupt your inane delusions.

You really are something.

It does not matter what the book says. What matters is how the adherents of the book ACT.

Get it or are you confused (ie Leftist)?

:lmao:

I was asked what other religion came from a baseline of intolerance and conquest. I pointed out that the roots of Judaism and Christianity came from a place of intolerance and conquest. I provided evidence of that claim, as requested. Now, you suggest that the evidence doesn't matter.

I love conservatives.

I love Bill Maher, who has remained true to liberal values, myself.

Mohammad was a warlord who invaded people's land, killed the men, took what was theirs, raped the women while taking them as sex slaves and had sex with children, and preached continuous war. Muslims see him as the most perfect man ever.

Jesus never stole anything, never raped anybody, never had sex with children, never killed anybody and preached that his followers should turn the other cheek.

Ferris?
Maher is a REAL liberal.

These people are not.

I always am.

See? That was easy.

Actually, I completely refuted your point and diametrically disagreed with your assessment of me. But don't let the facts interrupt your inane delusions.
I know you believe that. Good for you.

Enough about us, the thread is about Muslim terrorists and the current, real threat they pose to Europe.

Mohammad was a warlord who invaded people's land, killed the men, took what was theirs, raped the women while taking them as sex slaves and had sex with children, and preached continuous war. Muslims see him as the most perfect man ever.

Ferris?

Jesus didn't do those things, but Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, and Hezekiah did. What did Christ have to say about them?

p.s. you are shifting the goal posts.

Does Christianity have a long history of being tolerant of other religions? Why did the Spanish come to the New World, for instance? Didn't they come to spread their faith and for conquest? In doing so, they obliterated the native cultures, destroyed the native religions (idolatry) and sent the native peoples into slavery.

They were following a long history of this behavior that started with Abraham.

Last edited:
I always am.

"All we've told you to do is stop trolling."

Stop talking about yourself.
You should have seen the vulgar post he first responded with, speaking of trolling.

As SL stated they've lost this debate, that they now have to rely on earlier hollow points that had earlier been rebutted by a ton of people says they've lost....if this wasn't the CDZ they'd now have to resort to their default position which is name calling, like they do in Current Events and the Politics sections.

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them." -- Thomas Jefferson

Is it Islam that is behind the spurious restrictions on women's health clinics throughout red states?
Is it Islam that is behind the ridiculous discrimination laws being passed in Mississippi and NC?
Is it Islam that's been fighting marriage equality for decades?
Was Islam the religion of choice for most Slavers in the U.S.?
Was it Islam that was behind the philosophy associated with segregation and jim crow laws?
Is it Allah we're being asked to pray to in schools by the right wing element in the U.S.?
Is it Allah we're being asked to praise on our money, in our pledge, and in our court oaths?
Is it transcriptions from the Quran that justices are trying to put on display in our courthouses?

Yeah, didn't think so.

I find the intolerance and hatred of Muslims in Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Afghanistan to be deplorable, but based on the scripture you supposedly follow, we're supposed to take the plank out of our own eye first....
I always am.

you will never get it.

the next time there is a "jihadist slaughter" you will first see many many many posts condemning all muslims, the whole religion, calls for nuking mecca, calls for killing all muslims with bullets laced with pork blood etc pp.

then there will be posters who will counter those hateful posts and remind the raving lunatics that not all muslims are guilty, that nuking mecca is not that swell of an idea, and that there are also ***** in other segments of the world's population, not only the islamic jihadist xxxxx who commit the atrocities they commit.

you will then whine and whine and whine, like you do in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that one of the foremost reasons that muslims are having difficulties assimilating in Europe is that European countries have serious issues with racism.
Let's analyze that post.

Euro nations allow Muslims to immigrate into their nations, seek jobs, obtain welfare, given healthcare, schooling, and the same rights as native born Euros, but the Euros are still racists.

Do you fail to see how ignorant that is?

Do you believe that people can have those things and still be subjected to unequal treatment in their neighborhood, school, and employment?
You made the terrible accusation that Europeans are racists...funny, if anyone said Muslims are terrorists, lefties go nuts, but it is okay for them to call Euros racists. Just another one of those hypocrisies the left is notorious for.

You need to prove Euros are racists even though they have done so much for Muslims.

The Jews killed our leader. ;)
We were tolerant. :)

Your god IS the god of the Jews. Same shit, different day. You asked for evidence of a religion that was intolerant and bent on conquest.

Maybe you should take time and really learn about your own faith.

Have you read the entire bible? Or do you just ignore the parts that make you uncomfortable?

Do you think we are called Christians for a reason other than Christ?

Did Christ disavow the Old Testament and the history of the Israelites?

Think carefully.

He expanded it. Love one another.

I always am.

you will never get it.

the next time there is a "jihadist slaughter" you will first see many many many posts condemning all muslims, the whole religion, calls for nuking mecca, calls for killing all muslims with bullets laced with pork blood etc pp.

then there will be posters who will counter those hateful posts and remind the raving lunatics that not all muslims are guilty, that nuking mecca is not that swell of an idea, and that there are also ***** in other segments of the world's population, not only the islamic jihadist ***** who commits the atrocities they commit.

And yet you folks have to jump in to defend yourselves, like Pavlov's Dogs.

I can provide many, many examples of my point. All you'll do is deny.

I always am.

you will never get it.

then there will be posters who will counter those hateful posts and remind the raving lunatics that not all muslims are guilty, that nuking mecca is not that swell of an idea, and that there are also ***** in other segments of the world's population, not only the islamic jihadist ***** who commits the atrocities they commit.

on the one hand you declare that you seek answers, and whine that you don't get any.

otoh, if you get an answer or response, you provide the above childish retort.

well debated, and so cleanly.

Maher is a REAL liberal.

These people are not.

Yep.

A true liberal understands liberal principles and uses these principles to govern the way they examine the world.

These people simply rely on a cheap framing device where they label something "right wing" or "conservative", dig in their heels and do the opposite.

No actual liberal would spend so much as a nano second defending the very LEAST liberal ideology on the planet.

Enough about us, the thread is about Muslim terrorists and the current, real threat they pose to Europe.

Also by extention they also pose a threat to you in America....and The West in general.

LMAO, "they".

You guys do the same thing, over and over and over again in Europe, demonizing a group, fomenting fear and opposition, irrational scapegoating, and then we know what comes next....a demagogue and "work" camps.

I always am.

you will never get it.

on the one hand you declare that you seek answers, and whine that you don't get any.

otoh, if you get an answer or response, you provide the above childish retort.

well debated, and so cleanly.
This really does strike a nerve with the Regressive Left.

Good.

Forum List

Back