Isnt it pathetic how the left pretend to care about Jews in Israel?

Here, we have Jewish babies beheaded and all the retarded leftists can talk about is Trump.

Shameful.
What can we say about that? Horrible.

Toby and Willie Nelson said it best in a song called Beer For My Horses

Toby Keith:
Well a man come on the six o'clock news
Say somebody been shot, somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building, somebody stole a car,
Somebody got away, somebody didn't get too far, yeah.
They didn't get too far.

Willie Nelson:
Grandpappy told my pappy, "Back in my day son,
A man had to answer for the wicked that he had done.
Take all the rope in Texas, find a tall oak tree,
Round up all of them bad boys, hang them high in the street,
For all the people to see."

I just love how unpresidential Trump's being. I know that was endearing in 2015 but now we see we don't want a guy like him in charge of our country.

Economically I didn't agree with his policies but he was going okay before covid. But then his first crisis he shit the bed. Thank God this Israel thing didn't happen on his watch. WW3???

Hmm. Why didn't it happen on his watch? Ditto Ukraine.

Uh-huh. Calling them "very smart" isn't praise is any way? I bet you think he didn't praise Chi in Chi-NAH for ruling with an "iron hand'. Of course we know how enamored he is with Putin.
No. Understanding that your enemy is not stupid is smart. "Smart' is not synonymous with ethical, honorable, just, righteous, good. It is a mistake to misjudge or underestimate the intelligence of your enemy especially when the enemy will take advantage of any vulnerabilities.

Last edited:
The facts regarding the so called "wish" of a two state solution the globalist kabal pushes on the world and contaminates their minds with just more lies.

Interesting isn't how ALL OF A SUDDEN the global world have this heart felt concerns of the Palestinians only when Israel became a country isn't it?

They sure as shit didn't care about them when Jordan controlled and abused them. They sure as shit don't care about the EAST BANK controlled by Jordan or the Palestinians there.

Nor do they shed those crocodile tears for them when Egypt abused them. Nooooow, all of a sudden. Why? Cause the demons through the machine they controlled tell them to. So therefore they will do as commanded.

Such losers.

You poor baby. Support for Israel because of the actions of HAMAS doesn't mean what you believe it does.

And they aren't stupid enough to fall for Trump and Bush's pandering to Israel.

Who dictated Bush's middle east policies?

Adelson
View attachment 841991

View attachment 841992
Joe Liebermann

He wasn't working on behalf of his constituents in whatever state he came from. He was defending the Iraq war because Israel liked us being there doing what we were doing. Clearly.
For the record Papa Bush got into it with Israel over the Settlements and he lost the next election.

"One of the most controversial moments of his single-term presidency was when Bush delayed Israel loan guarantees until it halted its settlement building in the West Bank and Gaza and entered a peace conference with the Palestinians, what would later became known as the Madrid Peace Conference."

“It is in the best interest of the peace process and of peace itself that consideration of this absorption aid question for Israel be deferred for simply 120 days,” Bush told reporters. “I think the American people will strongly support me in this.
Bush at the time enjoyed a 70 percent approval rating. While the American Jewish community was mobilized on the issue, it was not prepared to declare all-out war on the popular president over it.

AIPAC and Congressional leaders dropped the fight over the 120-day delay. Eventually, Bush’s diplomatic efforts worked and Israel entered the Madrid Peace Conference in October 1991.

While an undeniable achievement for Bush, that episode was not without its costs. Bush’s backing by American Jews took a nosedive immediately thereafter, despite his landmark support for helping Jews escape trouble spots around the world, from Russia to Syria to Ethiopia.

No. Understanding that your enemy is not stupid is smart. "Smart' is not synonymous with ethical, honorable, just, righteous, good. It is a mistake to misjudge or underestimate the intelligence of your enemy especially when the enemy will take advantage of and vulnerabilities.
Praising them as "very smart" was stupid, it was not ethical, honorable, ....... Hitler too was smart, but you didn't see opposition leaders in Europe publicly praising him as "very smart" while publicly denigrating the leaders of the Allies. It's just bad Juju. Ops was that phonically wrong?

The facts regarding the so called "wish" of a two state solution the globalist kabal pushes on the world and contaminates their minds with just more lies.

Interesting isn't how ALL OF A SUDDEN the global world have this heart felt concerns of the Palestinians only when Israel became a country isn't it?

They sure as shit didn't care about them when Jordan controlled and abused them. They sure as shit don't care about the EAST BANK controlled by Jordan or the Palestinians there.

Nor do they shed those crocodile tears for them when Egypt abused them. Nooooow, all of a sudden. Why? Cause the demons through the machine they controlled tell them to. So therefore they will do as commanded.

Such losers.

Cool. It's one of those Prager U cartoon videos.

Good job. Any other cartoons you use for info?

Forum List

Back