Israel and Netanyahu standing with the Obama administration, end right wing luv?

Cautious hope isn't exactly standing shoulder to shouilder.

obama has publicly stated that he dislikes Netanyahu. Netanyahu has had so many obama knives in his back it would be an act of treason against Israel to trust obama. Publicly gladhanding one another doesn't come close to elevatng cautious hope to the level of wary optimism.

When?

obama has publicly stated that he dislikes Netanyahu. Netanyahu has had so many obama knives in his back it would be an act of treason against Israel to trust obama. Publicly gladhanding one another doesn't come close to elevatng cautious hope to the level of wary optimism.

When?

Did a little look-see...ALL I could come up with...take it for what it's worth...

Obama 'hates' Netanyahu Expert: 'President is going to use money to force Israel to bow'

With the present situation regarding Syria? Who knows? Some credibility? With What Obama has done in setting the Middle East on fire? Israel directly IN the crosshairs of radical Islam?

We will see.

Obama praises deal with Russia on Syria, but cautions that work remains | Fox News

Meanwhile, Secretary of State John Kerry was scheduled to travel to Jerusalem to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Sunday. Kerry was expected to brief Netanyahu on the agreement reached in Geneva with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov before flying to Paris for discussions with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius and British Foreign Secretary William Hague.

Netanyahu expressed cautious hope Sunday that the U.S.-Russia agreement would prove effective, saying that Israel hoped the plan would lead to the "complete destruction" of Syria's chemical weapons arsenal and would push the world to stop Iran from nuclear weapons armament.

Read more: Obama praises deal with Russia on Syria, but cautions that work remains | Fox News

In his speech to the United Nations General Assembly, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday praised President Barack Obama for speaking out against a nuclear-armed Iran earlier this week at the U.N.

“President Obama reiterated that the threat of a nuclear armed Iran cannot be contained. I very much appreciate the president’s position, as does everyone in my country,” Netanyahu said. “We share the goal of stopping Iran’s nuclear weapons programs. This goal united the people of Israel, it unites Americans — Democrats and Republicans alike — and it is shared by important leaders throughout the world.”

Read more: Benjamin Netanyahu praises President Obama's stance on Iran - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

:eusa_shifty:

:eusa_shhh:

hold on a sec

You Fucking Hate Israel.

Shouldn't you be getting off obamas junk? railing against the injustice of us working with israel?

:lol:

ahh, tyranny, always in style when the (D) is in the WH.

good to know we are Still the world police

I 'hate' Israel?

Since when?

You are sorta confused, dude.

When I point out that the US should not be sending them (or most other countries) billions of dollars..that isn't hate.

That's love of my country.

I'd rather that money be spent on feeding the kids here..and let Israel learn to live with her neighbors.

hold on a sec

You Fucking Hate Israel.

Shouldn't you be getting off obamas junk? railing against the injustice of us working with israel?

I 'hate' Israel?

Since when?

When I point out that the US should not be sending them (or most other countries) billions of dollars..that isn't hate.

I'd rather that money be spent on feeding the kids here..and let Israel learn to live with her neighbors.

uhh, yea

You group israel with lybia

countries that have killed Americans and should be dealt with

hate is a strong word, but I'm not that far off

hold on a sec

You Fucking Hate Israel.

I 'hate' Israel?

Since when?

So, what do you think of Palestine, exactly?

I think Bibi has been replaced by Glorious Leader Putin in hearts of American conservatives.

Oh Absolutely.

He doesn't like Jews much and hates everyone else.

He's perfect.

But, as Rachel Maddow pointed out, he's not that into them...

Maddow Deflates GOP ‘Man Crush’ on Putin: ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’

Some on the Christian right are even suggesting that once Russia passed anti-gay laws, “people from the west would begin to emigrate to Russia the same way Russians used to emigrate to the United States and Europe. American conservatives should move to Russia.”

hold on a sec

You Fucking Hate Israel.

I 'hate' Israel?

Since when?

uhh, yea

You group israel with lybia

countries that have killed Americans and should be dealt with

hate is a strong word, but I'm not that far off

Wait what?

Countries that killed Americans should be dealt with?

Libya WAS dealt with. Gaddafi's taking a dirt nap.

And Israel?

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American teenager among those killed in Israeli raid of aid flotilla

Consistency ain't your bag is it?

Of course not..because you are a conservative.

hold on a sec

You Fucking Hate Israel.

I 'hate' Israel?

Since when?

So, what do you think of Palestine, exactly?

The Palestinians should get their own state.

Simple enough.

Last edited:

When?

obama says he has to deal with netanyahu ?every day? | Niqnaq

Obama, Netanyahu: Bad blood between key allies

Forum List

Back