🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Israel has been fighting imaginary people for a hundred years.

And they have not won yet.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They've been fighting Arabs.
And they win at every turn.
Last time I looked, those Israelis control more land today than they did in 1948.
That must be because "they have not won yet" :clap2:

Israel occupies Palestine but it does not own any of it.

They own more of it than your Arab buddies own. LOL!

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) in 17 military vehicles stormed Ein Sinjer hamlet on the road between the town of Dura and Al-Khalil city on Sunday.

Eyewitnesses told the PIC that dozens of IOF soldiers mounting 14 jeeps and three personnel carriers broke into the hamlet then continued their advance into Dura.

They said that the soldiers in Ein Sinjer were carrying maps that raised fears among the hamlet’s population that they were planning for a new settlement outpost on its land.

IOF troops storm Al-Khalil town in 17 vehicles

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) in 17 military vehicles stormed Ein Sinjer hamlet on the road between the town of Dura and Al-Khalil city on Sunday.

Eyewitnesses told the PIC that dozens of IOF soldiers mounting 14 jeeps and three personnel carriers broke into the hamlet then continued their advance into Dura.

They said that the soldiers in Ein Sinjer were carrying maps that raised fears among the hamlet’s population that they were planning for a new settlement outpost on its land.

IOF troops storm Al-Khalil town in 17 vehicles
Sounds like a well planned and coordinated operation by the Israeli forces looking to prevent further pal terror attacks.

I congratulate the Israeli Liberation Forces as I'm sure you do, also.

Sounds like a well planned and coordinated operation by the Israeli forces looking to prevent further pal terror attacks.

You act like the average German's did back in the 30's, when their government told them about a jewish threat to their homeland.

bulldozed vast tracts of Palestinian land

They bulldozed imaginary land? Cool!

Israel has been fighting imaginary people for a hundred years.

And they have not won yet.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like those "Palestinians," you never seem to learn your lesson:
Israel - 23,000 days od STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

You act like the average German's did back in the 30's, when their government told them about a jewish threat to their homeland.

No kidding, really? I'm not aware that the Jews used suicide bombings in 1930's Germany.

The Jews were firing rockets at German civilians? I must have missed that in my history books.

The Jews were firing rockets at German civilians? I must have missed that in my history books.
Some Zionists did far worse, and you probably missed that too.

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler. By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'"

51 Documents - Zionist Collaboration With The Nazis

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler. By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'"

Well, until I clicked the link, I was prepared to read 51 documents I never heard about,then.........

No kidding, really? I'm not aware that the Jews used suicide bombings in 1930's Germany.
Ya know, you should understand the point someone was making before choosing to respond to it. Because dumbass comments like that, show you have no clue as to what you're talking about.

Ya know, you should understand the point someone was making before choosing to respond to it. Because dumbass comments like that, show you have no clue as to what you're talking about.

I'm thinking you decided to reassess you malformed "analogy" as it was poorly chosen and obviously left you exposed to ridicule.

I'm thinking you decided to reassess you malformed "analogy" as it was poorly chosen and obviously left you exposed to ridicule.
No need to re-think anything, my "analogy" fits you like a glove.

What doesn't fit, are your dumbass responses that have nothing to do with the point I was making.

No need to re-think anything, my "analogy" fits you like a glove.

What doesn't fit, are your dumbass responses that have nothing to do with the point I was making.

The tough-guy thing is getting old, bunki.

If you have a point to make, you need to do more in connection with making a convincing argument, clearly delineated.

Of course, failing the above, you can always threaten to beat me up after school... Or hurl the f-bomb.

Well, until I clicked the link, I was prepared to read 51 documents I never heard about,then.........
And then...?

"In 1983, Croom Helm Ltd. published my 1st book, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators. American writers don't expect favorable reviews from the London Times, but editorialist Edward Mortimer declared that 'Brenner is able to cite numerous cases where Zionists collaborated with anti-Semitic regimes, including Hitler's.'

"Still less could a Trotskyist dream of a review from Izvestia, the Soviet government gazette, but they hailed it. 'During the world war, Brenner points out, Zionism showed its real meaning: for the sake of its ambitions, it sacrificed the blood of millions of Jews.'"

What scared you away, Hoss?
Trotsky is still dead...

The tough-guy thing is getting old, bunki.
What's "tough guy" about it? I said I didn't need to re-think my point. The anaology was accurate and valid.

If you have a point to make, you need to do more in connection with making a convincing argument, clearly delineated.
If you didn't understand my point, why did you respond to it anyway? Not only did you respond to it, you acted like you knew what my point was with those two bullshit inferences. If you needed me to explain it in a little more detail, why didn't you ask that before? But since you now have, I will...

There are many similarities between how average Israeli's view Palestinian's and how average German's viewed the jews back in the 30's. Where there is a definate difference in degree, for many, the level of hatred is the same. And it is manifested by your indifference to IDF atrocities towards the Palestinian's. How was it possible for 6 million people to be so brutally murdered over the span of 10 years, with no one standing up in its early stages and saying, "Hey, this is bullshit!"

The Holocaust didn't just happen overnight. And it couldn't of happened at all without the majority of the German population accepting the obvious lies it's leaders were telling them about an entire race of people.

Now we fast forward to today and you either have a personal interest in seeing this treatment of the Pals continue, or you blindly accept this bullshit the government is feeding you. And when given the evidence that shows IDF atrocities and war crimes, you refuse to believe it and automatically dismiss as bullshit.

That's exactly how average German's reacted when they were informed of the Holocaust. And they continued to disbelieve those reports until Eisenhower made them bury the dead! Which is something, I think, you should be made to do, as well.

Of course, failing the above, you can always threaten to beat me up after school... Or hurl the f-bomb.
I don't hit women. Well..........let's just say, I've only hit one. And that's because she was like Joe Frazier in my face, knocking me around the room, rolling her shoulder into her punches, etc; finally after 10 minutes I said to myself, "Wait a minute, I don't take this shit from anybody!" So I dropped her! She went limp for about 20 seconds, then got up like a tasmanian devil and knocked me completly through the bedroom door and into the hall.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Last edited:

And then...?

"In 1983, Croom Helm Ltd. published my 1st book, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators. American writers don't expect favorable reviews from the London Times, but editorialist Edward Mortimer declared that 'Brenner is able to cite numerous cases where Zionists collaborated with anti-Semitic regimes, including Hitler's.'

"Still less could a Trotskyist dream of a review from Izvestia, the Soviet government gazette, but they hailed it. 'During the world war, Brenner points out, Zionism showed its real meaning: for the sake of its ambitions, it sacrificed the blood of millions of Jews.'"

What scared you away, Hoss?
Trotsky is still dead...
I got scared away by "Honest Abe" Rense. Jaysus!!

GAZA, (PIC)-- A Palestinian man was shot and injured at the hands of the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) in Qarara town to the east of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, on Monday.

Medical sources said that a 30-year-old man was hit with a bullet in his foot when IOF soldiers fired at him from a military watchtower.

Palestinian man shot in Gaza

Pogrom in Yanoun: Settlers kill 3 sheep, torch fields, club and stab villagers, leave one bound in a field overnight

yanun.1.jpg

"On Saturday, 7 July 2012 at approximately 3:00PM (GMT+2) Israeli settlers from the illegal settlement of Itamar approached three Palestinian farmers in Yanoun who were harvesting their wheat and grazing their sheep. The settlers were armed with knives and killed three of the farmers' sheep.

A clash then ensued, in which the settlers and farmers began throwing stones at one another. When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) arrived to the scene, three fires were ablaze in the fields, but it was unknown whether the flames were intentionally lit by the settlers or were started by teargas canisters that the Israeli military fired at the farmers."

Pogrom in Yanoun: Settlers kill 3 sheep, torch fields, club and stab villagers, leave one bound in a field overnight | Mondoweiss

Here is some information about Itamar, the illegal Jewish settlement the attack upon Palestinians began from. They only exist by virtue of their land thefts.

"The illegal settlement of Itamar lies two kilometers south of Balata and Askar refugee camps on the outskirts of Nablus city. Itamar was established in 1984 as a religious settlement for Orthodox settlers. Today Itamar has six 'outposts' (new settlements) which stretch out towards the Jordan valley. In total, these proto-settlements – together with the parent settlement – have confiscated over 6000 dunums of land from five local Palestinian villages."

POICA-Settlers of Itamar still fighting to maintain illegal outposts

Sherri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back