🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_07_10_shirin_300_0.jpg

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) stormed the house of lawyer Shireen Al-Aisawi in Aisawiye village in occupied Jerusalem at dawn Tuesday.

Local sources said that Israeli soldiers and intelligence agents broke into the home of Aisawi and confiscated her personal computer and mobile phones.

The Israeli occupation authority has been systematically persecuting Aisawi, who has been practicing her profession as a lawyer for ten years.

She was detained and her family members were bullied and her five brothers were arrested on separate occasions.

Aisawi is one of the activists in defense of Palestinian prisoners and is a lawyer with the Palestine branch of the international movement for the defense of children. She also follows up the cases of detained Palestinian leaders and Jordanian prisoners.

IOF soldiers storm home of Jerusalemite lawyer

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_07_10_shirin_300_0.jpg

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) stormed the house of lawyer Shireen Al-Aisawi in Aisawiye village in occupied Jerusalem at dawn Tuesday.

Local sources said that Israeli soldiers and intelligence agents broke into the home of Aisawi and confiscated her personal computer and mobile phones.

The Israeli occupation authority has been systematically persecuting Aisawi, who has been practicing her profession as a lawyer for ten years.

She was detained and her family members were bullied and her five brothers were arrested on separate occasions.

Aisawi is one of the activists in defense of Palestinian prisoners and is a lawyer with the Palestine branch of the international movement for the defense of children. She also follows up the cases of detained Palestinian leaders and Jordanian prisoners.

IOF soldiers storm home of Jerusalemite lawyer

What a bunch of wimps.
Arabs would take a woman they didn't like and just rape and murder her.

Pogrom in Yanoun: Settlers kill 3 sheep, torch fields, club and stab villagers, leave one bound in a field overnight

"On Saturday, 7 July 2012 at approximately 3:00PM (GMT+2) Israeli settlers from the illegal settlement of Itamar approached three Palestinian farmers in Yanoun who were harvesting their wheat and grazing their sheep. The settlers were armed with knives and killed three of the farmers' sheep.

A clash then ensued, in which the settlers and farmers began throwing stones at one another. When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) arrived to the scene, three fires were ablaze in the fields, but it was unknown whether the flames were intentionally lit by the settlers or were started by teargas canisters that the Israeli military fired at the farmers."

Pogrom in Yanoun: Settlers kill 3 sheep, torch fields, club and stab villagers, leave one bound in a field overnight | Mondoweiss

Sherri
Holy huckleberries, Batman! A Pogrom in this day and age! Somebody break out the Bat signal, summon the Justice League and call out the Marines! This is a job for Superman!
Oh, and someone bring some barbeque sauce for those yummy lamb chops.

Pogrom - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

What a bunch of wimps.

Must be a lot of Arabs in the states because the US sees a woman raped every two minutes.

Check your facts before you spout shit.

I love how Muslims can execute a rape victim if she doesn't have 4 witnesses to her rape.
Because she's an adulterer, see?

What a bunch of wimps.

Must be a lot of Arabs in the states because the US sees a woman raped every two minutes.

I love how Muslims can execute a rape victim if she doesn't have 4 witnesses to her rape.

Toddster,

I feel like I should start calling you Chuckie, your intellectual mentality is about at that level.

You choose to make ignorant and false comments demonizing all Muslims, falsely implying they all go spend their days executing rape victims. You ignore that plank in your very own eye, with the US atrocious record on executions, ie capital punishment, executions most of the rest of the civilized world abandoned many, many years ago. We only stopped executing children a few years ago.

Get a brain and a soul and a heart, please, do us all a favor and spare us your ignorant BS.

Sherri

Pogrom in Yanoun: Settlers kill 3 sheep, torch fields, club and stab villagers, leave one bound in a field overnight

"On Saturday, 7 July 2012 at approximately 3:00PM (GMT+2) Israeli settlers from the illegal settlement of Itamar approached three Palestinian farmers in Yanoun who were harvesting their wheat and grazing their sheep. The settlers were armed with knives and killed three of the farmers' sheep.

A clash then ensued, in which the settlers and farmers began throwing stones at one another. When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) arrived to the scene, three fires were ablaze in the fields, but it was unknown whether the flames were intentionally lit by the settlers or were started by teargas canisters that the Israeli military fired at the farmers."

Pogrom in Yanoun: Settlers kill 3 sheep, torch fields, club and stab villagers, leave one bound in a field overnight | Mondoweiss

Sherri
Holy huckleberries, Batman! A Pogrom in this day and age! Somebody break out the Bat signal, summon the Justice League and call out the Marines! This is a job for Superman!

Hossfly,

That article appears on a website founded and operated by American Jews, and with their own history with pogroms, they are the perfect ones to speak to us all about pogroms.

The article was actually written by a Christian organization opertaing in Palestine, The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI).

I read:

"The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI) brings internationals to the West Bank to experience life under occupation. Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) provide protective presence to vulnerable communities, monitor and report human rights abuses and support Palestinians and Israelis working together for peace.

EAPPI seeks to provide up-to-date, reliable information on the occupation. When EAs return home, they campaign for a just and peaceful resolution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict through an end to the occupation, respect for international law and implementation of UN resolutions.

EAPPI supports local and international efforts to end the occupation, bringing a just and peaceful resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on international law and relevant United Nations resolutions."

Overview

Sherri

Toddster,

I feel like I should start calling you Chuckie, your intellectual mentality is about at that level.

You choose to make ignorant and false comments demonizing all Muslims, falsely implying they all go spend their days executing rape victims. You ignore that plank in your very own eye, with the US atrocious record on executions, ie capital punishment, executions most of the rest of the civilized world abandoned many, many years ago. We only stopped executing children a few years ago.

Get a brain and a soul and a heart, please, do us all a favor and spare us your ignorant BS.

Sherri

You ignore that plank in your very own eye, with the US atrocious record on executions,

I'll take America's civil rights record over the Muslim worlds, everytime.

Toddster,

Sherri

You ignore that plank in your very own eye, with the US atrocious record on executions,

There is no Muslim world.

Toddster,

Sherri

There is no Muslim world.

I wish.

Sherri

Hossfly,

That article appears on a website founded and operated by American Jews, and with their own history with pogroms, they are the perfect ones to speak to us all about pogroms.

The article was actually written by a Christian organization opertaing in Palestine, The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI).

I read:

"The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI) brings internationals to the West Bank to experience life under occupation. Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) provide protective presence to vulnerable communities, monitor and report human rights abuses and support Palestinians and Israelis working together for peace.

EAPPI seeks to provide up-to-date, reliable information on the occupation. When EAs return home, they campaign for a just and peaceful resolution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict through an end to the occupation, respect for international law and implementation of UN resolutions.

EAPPI supports local and international efforts to end the occupation, bringing a just and peaceful resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on international law and relevant United Nations resolutions."

Overview

Sherri
The pogroms you and your link stated and I replied with a link to a definition of the word. That's the subject and nothing about a group of un-informed and un-knowledgeable do-gooders who accomplish nothing except to muddle the situation and to provoke hate.

I live in Indonesia, an 86% Muslim populated country.
Here, rapists get a good kicking and the lady is taken care of as a victim of an evil crime.

Perhaps you have your Muslims mixed up.

You owe me a new keyboard as I spit out my coffee at that one..

How many examples of US civil rights violations would you like?

Tell me, how many countries have killed citizens for the terrible crime of going on strike?
INSERT_TITLE (Memory): American Treasures of the Library of Congress

or the terrible crime of being at a wedding
Drone attacks: Afghanistan's innocent victims - Baltimore Sun

1812 - 1890 - Lots of massacres of the native population the invading forces stole the land from.
Women, children - no worries; just murder them and worry about justifying it another time. The last one was at wounded knee when the 7th cavalry showed the Sioux what human rights was all about.
1806 - attack on mexico
1813 - Invaded Marquesas Islands
1830 - 1868 - A load of minor invasions from Mexico to China. Usually to protect US interests or punish civilians for killing US invaders.
1870 - Invaded and annexed Hawaii (Still an occupied land to the date of this post)
1871 - Korea - Murdered locals in retaliation for executing US sailors who murdered locals.
1880 - 1900 - A lot more raids to protect American interests in various countries.
(All, as before, without declaration of war - Except when the US declared war on Spain because of the Cuban crisis of the time.)
Up to 1917 - Lots more mini invasions to protect US interests or have a go at locals who attacked American invaders.
1917-1918 - A bit late for WW1
1918 - 1941 - Lots mor minor invasion
1941 -45 A bit late for WWII
We can't forget Korea and Vietnam.
The latter started a war when the US went to war to prevent aggression against its invading force.
1962 - Thailand and Cuba
1965 - Invasion of Dominican Republic
1967 - Israel attacks US. US wimpers but does nothing
1968 – Laos & Cambodia - Invasion and secret bombing.
1983 – US invaded Grenada

Now - about civil rights in the US - Hang on.
Are you black? You'll have to sit at the back of the bus if you are.

Human rights?
l116590-1.jpg

Of course there are a lot of Muslims who abuse people but you can hardly hold up the US record of human rights as a beacon of what anyone should do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Sorry - I almost forgot to mention the US bombing of Indonesia.

Indonesia 1957-1958 KH

The Indonesian Christian civilians in Ambon marketplace got their human rights delivered by a CIA pilot through his bomb sight.
That'll teach them to go to church on a Sunday.

What a bunch of wimps.

That's an interesting point. As the Arab/Moslem population has been increasing, we're seeing the results of Arab/Moslem revulsion for women in the context of "honor" killings.

I feel so lucky to be exposed to those exotic religious traditions.

What a bunch of wimps.

That's an interesting point. As the Arab/Moslem population has been increasing, we're seeing the results of Arab/Moslem revulsion for women in the context of "honor" killings.

Hollie,

You are so ignorant about the US, I do not even think you live here.

I think you live in Canada.

Sherri

Hollie,

You are so ignorant about the US, I do not even think you live here.

I think you live in Canada.

Sherri
I've discovered that you hurl "ignorant" in failed attempts to shield yourself from your gross lack of knowledge about the world around you.

I live in Indonesia, an 86% Muslim populated country.
Here, rapists get a good kicking and the lady is taken care of as a victim of an evil crime.

Perhaps you have your Muslims mixed up.

That is awesome! Maybe you should talk to your Arab brothers?
They're giving Muslims a bad name.

You owe me a new keyboard as I spit out my coffee at that one..

Tell me, how many countries have killed citizens for the terrible crime of going on strike?
INSERT_TITLE (Memory): American Treasures of the Library of Congress

or the terrible crime of being at a wedding
Drone attacks: Afghanistan's innocent victims - Baltimore Sun

1812 - 1890 - Lots of massacres of the native population the invading forces stole the land from.
Women, children - no worries; just murder them and worry about justifying it another time. The last one was at wounded knee when the 7th cavalry showed the Sioux what human rights was all about.
1806 - attack on mexico
1813 - Invaded Marquesas Islands
1830 - 1868 - A load of minor invasions from Mexico to China. Usually to protect US interests or punish civilians for killing US invaders.
1870 - Invaded and annexed Hawaii (Still an occupied land to the date of this post)
1871 - Korea - Murdered locals in retaliation for executing US sailors who murdered locals.
1880 - 1900 - A lot more raids to protect American interests in various countries.
(All, as before, without declaration of war - Except when the US declared war on Spain because of the Cuban crisis of the time.)
Up to 1917 - Lots more mini invasions to protect US interests or have a go at locals who attacked American invaders.
1917-1918 - A bit late for WW1
1918 - 1941 - Lots mor minor invasion
1941 -45 A bit late for WWII
We can't forget Korea and Vietnam.
The latter started a war when the US went to war to prevent aggression against its invading force.
1962 - Thailand and Cuba
1965 - Invasion of Dominican Republic
1967 - Israel attacks US. US wimpers but does nothing
1968 – Laos & Cambodia - Invasion and secret bombing.
1983 – US invaded Grenada

Human rights?
l116590-1.jpg

Of course there are a lot of Muslims who abuse people but you can hardly hold up the US record of human rights as a beacon of what anyone should do.

What? Nothing about honor killings if your daughter talks to a boy?

You do? It's a good thing you're not an infidel!
Thanks for the laughs.

Forum List

Back