🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

You owe me a new keyboard as I spit out my coffee at that one..

How many examples of US civil rights violations would you like?

Tell me, how many countries have killed citizens for the terrible crime of going on strike?
INSERT_TITLE (Memory): American Treasures of the Library of Congress

or the terrible crime of being at a wedding
Drone attacks: Afghanistan's innocent victims - Baltimore Sun

1812 - 1890 - Lots of massacres of the native population the invading forces stole the land from.
Women, children - no worries; just murder them and worry about justifying it another time. The last one was at wounded knee when the 7th cavalry showed the Sioux what human rights was all about.
1806 - attack on mexico
1813 - Invaded Marquesas Islands
1830 - 1868 - A load of minor invasions from Mexico to China. Usually to protect US interests or punish civilians for killing US invaders.
1870 - Invaded and annexed Hawaii (Still an occupied land to the date of this post)
1871 - Korea - Murdered locals in retaliation for executing US sailors who murdered locals.
1880 - 1900 - A lot more raids to protect American interests in various countries.
(All, as before, without declaration of war - Except when the US declared war on Spain because of the Cuban crisis of the time.)
Up to 1917 - Lots more mini invasions to protect US interests or have a go at locals who attacked American invaders.
1917-1918 - A bit late for WW1
1918 - 1941 - Lots mor minor invasion
1941 -45 A bit late for WWII
We can't forget Korea and Vietnam.
The latter started a war when the US went to war to prevent aggression against its invading force.
1962 - Thailand and Cuba
1965 - Invasion of Dominican Republic
1967 - Israel attacks US. US wimpers but does nothing
1968 – Laos & Cambodia - Invasion and secret bombing.
1983 – US invaded Grenada

Now - about civil rights in the US - Hang on.
Are you black? You'll have to sit at the back of the bus if you are.

Human rights?
l116590-1.jpg

Of course there are a lot of Muslims who abuse people but you can hardly hold up the US record of human rights as a beacon of what anyone should do.
Here's a new one that is just absolutely disgusting. Us blowing away a couple of Afghan's while the fuckhead in the Apache sings, "Bye-bye Miss American Pie". Then after these two people are blown away for no reason, some other asshole goes, "Nice!"

Is this what we have become? Are these the kind of troops we support?>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NysOZbYFTIo]U.S. Helicopter Pilot Sings 'Bye, Bye Miss American Pie' As He BLASTS Afghan Target - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a new one that is just absolutely disgusting. Us blowing away a couple of Afghan's while the fuckhead in the Apache sings, "Bye-bye Miss American Pie". Then after these two people are blown away for no reason, some other asshole goes, "Nice!"

U.S. Helicopter Pilot Sings 'Bye, Bye Miss American Pie' As He BLASTS Afghan Target - YouTube

I wonder if the American people would be supportive of these type of Attacks if the "enemy" had a form of retaliation

wait one...

Tell me, how many countries have killed citizens for the terrible crime of going on strike?

1812 - 1890 - Lots of massacres of the native population the invading forces stole the land from.
Women, children - no worries; just murder them and worry about justifying it another time. The last one was at wounded knee when the 7th cavalry showed the Sioux what human rights was all about.
1806 - attack on mexico
1830 - 1868 - A load of minor invasions from Mexico to China. Usually to protect US interests or punish civilians for killing US invaders.
1870 - Invaded and annexed Hawaii (Still an occupied land to the date of this post)
1871 - Korea - Murdered locals in retaliation for executing US sailors who murdered locals.
1880 - 1900 - A lot more raids to protect American interests in various countries.
(All, as before, without declaration of war - Except when the US declared war on Spain because of the Cuban crisis of the time.)
Up to 1917 - Lots more mini invasions to protect US interests or have a go at locals who attacked American invaders.
The latter started a war when the US went to war to prevent aggression against its invading force.
1962 - Thailand and Cuba

Human rights?
l116590-1.jpg

Of course there are a lot of Muslims who abuse people but you can hardly hold up the US record of human rights as a beacon of what anyone should do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NysOZbYFTIo]U.S. Helicopter Pilot Sings 'Bye, Bye Miss American Pie' As He BLASTS Afghan Target - YouTube[/ame]
Righteous, dude.

U.S. Helicopter Pilot Sings 'Bye, Bye Miss American Pie' As He BLASTS Afghan Target - YouTube

I wonder if the American people would be supportive of these type of Attacks if the "enemy" had a form of retaliation

wait one...
What are you implying, Ben?

1806 - attack on mexico
1962 - Thailand and Cuba

Human rights?
l116590-1.jpg

Then after these two people are blown away for no reason

No reason? You're joking, right?

1806 - attack on mexico
1962 - Thailand and Cuba

Human rights?
l116590-1.jpg

Target of opportunity. What do you think a gunship pilot gets paid for?
And how 'bout that Hellfire missle? Ain't she a beaut?

No, I'm not joking! They don't appear to be doing anything. You can't tell what they're doing. And if you can't tell, you can't shoot! If you don't know, you don't go!

And even if they were doing something wrong, war is not supposed to be fun. People who enjoy killing others, are more of an animal, than the animals they kill. It's disgusting people acting like this is a video game.

I do have to take a step back, so to speak, and agree with the loindude that the helicopter pilot singing “American Pie” really is inappropriate. I don’t think that singing a Don Mclean song really does justice to the situation at hand.

I would have suggested… oh, I don’t know… maybe Ted Nugent’s Wango Tango as something to really get that pilot rockin’ and rollin’.

wait one...
Oh they will, if we attack Iran. And it won't be suicide bombers we'll be facing, it will be real bombers, with real bombs as big as the ones we have, that can be delivered to our doorstep in less than 30 minutes. At that point, our only choices will be:
  • would we like our country fried
  • or barbacued

wait one...
Oh they will, if we attack Iran. And it won't be suicide bombers we'll be facing, it will be real bombers, with real bombs as big as the ones we have, that can be delivered to our doorstep in less than 30 minutes. At that point, our only choices will be:
  • would we like our country fried
  • or barbacued

Oh please. Iran is a third world nation. They're still flying 1960's vintage F-5 aircraft and a similar model they reverse engineered.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) advanced in central Gaza afternoon Tuesday amidst heavy firing, local sources said.

They said that IOF troops atop several army vehicles reached the outskirts of Juhr Al-Deek and Maghazi and Breij refugee camps and fired at residential quarters and farms.

The sources noted that the troops fired two LAU missiles and forced farmers to leave their plantations as reconnaissance planes hovered overhead.

IOF incursion in central Gaza

No, I'm not joking! They don't appear to be doing anything. You can't tell what they're doing. And if you can't tell, you can't shoot! If you don't know, you don't go!

And even if they were doing something wrong, war is not supposed to be fun. People who enjoy killing others, are more of an animal, than the animals they kill. It's disgusting people acting like this is a video game.

They were planting a roadside bomb.
You think they get to decide on their own to fire a missile?
You're dumber than I thought.

I do have to take a step back, so to speak, and agree with the loindude that the helicopter pilot singing “American Pie” really is inappropriate. I don’t think that singing a Don Mclean song really does justice to the situation at hand.

I would have suggested… oh, I don’t know… maybe Ted Nugent’s Wango Tango as something to really get that pilot rockin’ and rollin’.

I think some Pat Travers would be good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab39zSPKLC8]PAT TRAVERS BAND: BOOM BOOM(OUT GO THE LIGHTS) Live 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQEZ2ad8z20&feature=related]Six-month-old baby killed by Israel attacks - 28 Feb 08 - YouTube[/ame]

Why, Tinny, I know you care nothing about your Muslim buddies being responsible for the murder of young babies, not even when it is Muslims
blowing up human being who belong to different sects, but could you possibly show us some pictures of the young Fogel children who were murdered by your friends. This certainly happened way after 2009. Meanwhile, I wonder if Tinny believes that when a Muslim becomes a suicide or car bomber, if miraculously the young children are spared.

jt2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=But9m3O4umI&feature=relmfu]Israel shoots dead nine-year-old boy - 30 Jul 08 - YouTube[/ame]

They were planting a roadside bomb.
You think they get to decide on their own to fire a missile?
You're dumber than I thought.
They radio command and tell them what they're seeing. Then they request permission to engage. If permission is granted, they fire away.

The problem is, we're seeing the same thing they're seeing and I'm saying, there's no fucking way you can tell they're planting a bomb in that picture. The only reason you can make out their even people, is that one crosses the street.

Now, let's say you're right and they were planting a bomb. So fucking what! It's their god-damn country and we're there illegally. It's none of our fucking business what people do in their own country.

Forum List

Back