🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

For one thing you mentioned AUSCHWITZ. I have never used the word or anything related to the Nazis.

is that all? the term AUSCHWITZ has been used by your fellows as a poetic means to convey the idea that the "palestinians" are forced to live under inhumane conditions and are trapped IN GAZA Are you denying that idea or simply objecting to the poetic use of the symbolic "AUSCHWITZ" -----ie your complaint is a mild lack of PRECISION?

No, it is you saying that I said things that I have never said.

No it is YOU playing semantics the issue is not the specific word used to describe "BEING TRAPPED' "INHUMANE CONDITIONS" the issue is the concepts
of BEING TRAPPED and LIVING IN INHUMANE conditions Are you afraid to be candid so you jump on the usual PROPAGANDIST semantics game?

is that all? the term AUSCHWITZ has been used by your fellows as a poetic means to convey the idea that the "palestinians" are forced to live under inhumane conditions and are trapped IN GAZA Are you denying that idea or simply objecting to the poetic use of the symbolic "AUSCHWITZ" -----ie your complaint is a mild lack of PRECISION?

No, it is you saying that I said things that I have never said.

No it is YOU playing semantics the issue is not the specific word used to describe "BEING TRAPPED' "INHUMANE CONDITIONS" the issue is the concepts
of BEING TRAPPED and LIVING IN INHUMANE conditions Are you afraid to be candid so you jump on the usual PROPAGANDIST semantics game?

Yeah, whatever.

Taliban-1366.jpg

images_News_2012_08_03_settlers_300_0.jpg

The top image is men, in their own country, fighting a foreign army.
The lower image is men, in some bugger else's country, attacking civilians.

Taliban-1366.jpg

Are you unaware that the Taliban were responsible for 9/11? Did the "foreign" American army attack the Taliban for no reason?

Taliban-1366.jpg

Are you unaware that the Taliban were responsible for 9/11? Did the "foreign" American army attack the Taliban for no reason?

The 9/11 attack was blamed on Bin Laden, President Bush's business partner's brother.
I understand he was Saudi but they supply oil to the states so you couldn't attack them.
Failing that, best send Rambo in to destroy the evil Taliban.
Shit, can't do that, he's already been there to help the brave freedom fighters get rid of the evil invading forces (Russians that time).

Oddly enough, The US funded the Taliban before 9/11 and still do.
How the US army protects its trucks

Taliban-1366.jpg

I see no evidence the men in the lower picture are attacking anyone.

Do you just make up this nonsense as you go along?

Taliban-1366.jpg

So... your Taliban heroes are in their own country? Is that photo from Afghanistan, or Pakistan? I suspect you have no clue but will latch on to any opportunity to revile the Great Satan.

Why would you describe Afghanistan as "their country", (with reference to the Taliban"). Except for force of arms and the religious zeal offered by death cult politico-religious ideology, I can't think of anything the Taliban have done for Afghanistan except drag that hapless nation back into the 7th century.

Or how Israeli extremists see freedom of the US press.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83t_s7Y3EH4&feature=related]Jewish people chase american guy in Israel! haha stupid american - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHYaytaxCA&feature=related]Israeli Soldier Beats Up Civilian - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ8jdtLqN2s&feature=related]Israeli's Beat a 17 Year old Palestinian Boy - YouTube[/ame]

The IDF will attack unarmed women and children on camera.
What the hell do they do off camera?

So... your Taliban heroes are in their own country? Is that photo from Afghanistan, or Pakistan? I suspect you have no clue but will latch on to any opportunity to revile the Great Satan.

Why would you describe Afghanistan as "their country", (with reference to the Taliban"). Except for force of arms and the religious zeal offered by death cult politico-religious ideology, I can't think of anything the Taliban have done for Afghanistan except drag that hapless nation back into the 7th century.
I know what we've done to that country, which is install one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

I know what we've done to that country, which is install one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

who is "we" ? Afghanistan has always been corrupt---which is why the taliban and your hero Osama felt right at home there----the filth of Afghanistan has nothing to do with "the west" anymore than does the vile filth of Saudi arabia which has been a cesspit from 1400 years

Islamic governments are typically corrupt. It's convenient to blame the Great Satan for every islamist pratfall, bad decision and glaring inadequacy but it's childish to abandon holding islamists accountable for the horrors they create.

Forum List

Back