🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Wow, that's bullshit!:lol::lol::lol:
That'a bullshit?

What do you call this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh7gzUoy3vc]IDF Israeli Terrorist Force terrorizing & beating demonstrat - YouTube[/ame]

Or this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VURBQL5yJIM]What the IDF does to Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

Or this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHYaytaxCA&feature=related]Israeli Soldier Beats Up Civilian - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit, my ass!

I have never said that you don't hear about soldiers being bullies toward Palestinians.

I have said that Mr.Tinmore saying it's all of them and that it happens everyday is pure crap. And it is.

Wild guess- You don't know any IDF soldiers personally.

Am I wrong?

I never said it was all of them but it happens so regularly that it looks like it is Israel's policy to attack civilians. It happens way too often to be a few bad apples.

I have never said that you don't hear about soldiers being bullies toward Palestinians.

I have said that Mr.Tinmore saying it's all of them and that it happens everyday is pure crap. And it is.

Am I wrong?

I never said it was all of them but it happens so regularly that it looks like it is Israel's policy to attack civilians. It happens way too often to be a few bad apples.

If you search for things to happen, than they do. Many times when we in Israel follow the events of Syria and Gaza, we follow every small tiny thing, that sometimes we lose proportion. when saying "wow, it's serious" we many times miss things in a way that we see wars and unusual events simply because we search for them instead of looking at things properly.

The story of Janna, for example, i bet you didn't hear of it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c]IDF ISRAELI SOLDIER SAVES PALESTINIAN GIRL LIFE - YouTube[/ame]

If you search for things to happen, than they do. Many times when we in Israel follow the events of Syria and Gaza, we follow every small tiny thing, that sometimes we lose proportion. when saying "wow, it's serious" we many times miss things in a way that we see wars and unusual events simply because we search for them instead of looking at things properly.

IDF ISRAELI SOLDIER SAVES PALESTINIAN GIRL LIFE - YouTube
I was aware of this story. These are the stories we hope to see. Israeli's helping Palestinian's. Palestinian's helping Israeli's. Or muslim arabs helping jews during the Hebron massacre in 1929.

nineteen local Arab families saved 435 Jews by hiding them in their houses at great risk to themselves
And the way they saved these jews from the mob I find hilarious. When the mob came to their doors, they merely told them, "But we've already killed our jews!" And the mob went on its way.

These are the stories I want to see. Sadly, there is not enough of them around.

I wonder how many jews fall in love and marry Palestinian's in your area? I'm sure it does occur, I just don't know how much of it goes on.

Last edited:

The story of Janna, for example, i bet you didn't hear of it?.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c]IDF ISRAELI SOLDIER SAVES PALESTINIAN GIRL LIFE - YouTube[/ame]
I was aware of this story. These are the stories we hope to see. Israeli's helping Palestinian's. Palestinian's helping Israeli's. Or muslim arabs helping jews during the Hebron massacre in 1929.

nineteen local Arab families saved 435 Jews by hiding them in their houses at great risk to themselves
And the way they saved these jews from the mob I find hilarious. When the mob came to their doors, they merely told them, "But we've already killed our jews!" And the mob went on its way.

These are the stories I want to see. Sadly, there is not enough of them around.

I wonder how many jews fall in love and marry Palestinian's in your area? I'm sure it does occur, I just don't know how much of it goes on.[/QUOTE]

We don't appriciate marriages between Jewish women and Palestinian men. most of those marriages end up with abusive husbands. That is mostly the reason. the other way around doesn't happen almost at all. If a Palestinian husband will hear that his daughter is marrying a Jewish man? she's good as dead.

So that's the situation.

I know for sure that my father will never allow me to bring a Muslim/Palestinian man into my family. The way of thinking in our house that we don't let them near us. countless times my father told me that Muslims cannot possibly be trusted when conserning Jews. BTW, the Arabs teach their daughters the same.

How many matrimonies DO occure? I don't know.

The most outstanding story lately that I can recall is about some soldiers from the medical department helping a Palestinian woman give birth when the ambulance was not in time to arrive. Somewhere near the west bank. The woman gave birth to a healthy girl. The incident of the case was both heartwarming and Ironic, the Palestinian woman thanking the soldiers for helping her to give birth, since it was just few days after the brutal killing of the Fogels. The soldiers were amazed because the baby resembled newborn Hadas Fogel at first sight. While some of the Israelis blessed the soldiers and their kindness for the Palestinian woman, others were not so pleased about it, since "we deliver their babies while they kill ours".

The baby was nevertheless beautiful, and it was a miracle of life. people should not be angry about such a thing. So those who bashed were also answered that, 'little Hadas is in heaven and so will the soldiers be one day, for doing such a selfless act'.

That was something that I really liked reading about.

Am I wrong?

As a matter of fact I had and I was not surprised.

As a matter of fact I had and I was not surprised.

Oh?:confused:

Taliban-1366.jpg

images_News_2012_08_03_settlers_300_0.jpg

The top image is men, in their own country, fighting a foreign army.
The lower image is men, in some bugger else's country, attacking civilians.

You have any pictures of the guys in the top image slitting the throats of civilians?

I have this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghoF...m=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=i1&gl=ID&has_verified=1
Have you by chance, Fred, any videos of beheadings or stonings of women done by your Muslim brothers. I know we have all seen those pictures of Gay Muslims swinging in the breeze just because they happened to be Gay.
Mother Faces Death By Stoning In Sudan

jt2

You have any pictures of the guys in the top image slitting the throats of civilians?

I have this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghoF...m=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=i1&gl=ID&has_verified=1
Have you by chance, Fred, any videos of beheadings or stonings of women done by your Muslim brothers. I know we have all seen those pictures of Gay Muslims swinging in the breeze just because they happened to be Gay.

jt2

Do you have any videos of that in Palestine?

I have this one.

jt2

I do apologise - I thought the subject was Israel.
Perhaps you could comment on the videos then start a thread regarding your subject.

jt2

I do apologise - I thought the subject was Israel.
Perhaps you could comment on the videos then start a thread regarding your subject.

Israel? I'm sure some joker posted a picture of the Taliban.

jt2

No, I don't, but we have read about an incident where a member of Hamas threw a member of Fatah out of the window similar to that shown in this video. Since you keep up with everything that happens in that area, I am sure you must remember the incident when Hamas and Fatah were fighting each other.

Islamic Spring… Muslim Mob Tosses Man from Window (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

jt2

jt2

No, I don't, but we have read about an incident where a member of Hamas threw a member of Fatah out of the window similar to that shown in this video. Since you keep up with everything that happens in that area, I am sure you must remember the incident when Hamas and Fatah were fighting each other.

jt2

Indeed, the attempted US coup against the Palestinian government caused a lot of violence. A lot of that violence continues today.

jt2

Indeed, the attempted US coup against the Palestinian government caused a lot of violence. A lot of that violence continues today.
Really, Tinny??? Could it actually be that Hamas and Fatah are always at odds with each other? Not surprised, though, that you would have to drag in the U.S. since you appear to need every excuse for your friends. I wonder if Tinny wasn't so obsessed with just one small area of the world, if he also would drag in the U.S. when it came to the Sunnis and Shiites killing each other in a much larger area of the world.

jt2

jt2

Really, Tinny??? Could it actually be that Hamas and Fatah are always at odds with each other? Not surprised, though, that you would have to drag in the U.S. since you appear to need every excuse for your friends. I wonder if Tinny wasn't so obsessed with just one small area of the world, if he also would drag in the U.S. when it came to the Sunnis and Shiites killing each other in a much larger area of the world.

jt2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKgXMedqpk&feature=related]American Sabotage of Palestinian Democracy - YouTube[/ame]

Tinny is right all those girls who put bombs on their malodorus asses and bomb shiite mosques are MOSSAD AGENTS working for the CIA

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- A Jerusalemite child, a woman and dozens of young men were injured in violent clashes between inhabitants of Bab El-Amud in occupied Jerusalem and Israeli occupation police on Saturday night.

Local sources said that the clashes erupted after Jewish settlers insulted a number of Jerusalemite youths, adding that the Israeli police sided with the settlers and attacked the young men who retaliated throwing stones and vegetables at the policemen.

They said that the child and the woman were hospitalized while dozens of young men were hurt in the attack, adding that four young men were arrested by the police.

Dozens injured including child in Israeli police assault on Jerusalemites

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- A Jerusalemite child, a woman and dozens of young men were injured in violent clashes between inhabitants of Bab El-Amud in occupied Jerusalem and Israeli occupation police on Saturday night.

Local sources said that the clashes erupted after Jewish settlers insulted a number of Jerusalemite youths, adding that the Israeli police sided with the settlers and attacked the young men who retaliated throwing stones and vegetables at the policemen.

They said that the child and the woman were hospitalized while dozens of young men were hurt in the attack, adding that four young men were arrested by the police.

Dozens injured including child in Israeli police assault on Jerusalemites

Darn those Jews occupying the Jewish capital.

Forum List

Back