Israel attacks civilians

who is "we" ?
American's.

Afghanistan has always been corrupt---
Irrelevant.

which is why the taliban and your hero Osama felt right at home there----
Dumbass comment.

the filth of Afghanistan has nothing to do with "the west" anymore
Then why do we have over a 100,000 troops there?

than does the vile filth of Saudi arabia which has been a cesspit from 1400 years
You mean "tar pit". As long as they pump oil, we kiss their ass.

Islamic governments are typically corrupt. It's convenient to blame the Great Satan for every islamist pratfall, bad decision and glaring inadequacy but it's childish to abandon holding islamists accountable for the horrors they create.
I hold them accountable for the "horrors" they are responsible for, just like I do Israel and my country.

The IDF will attack unarmed women and children on camera.
That's proof that the IDF is obliging, and "unarmed women" and "children" get what they came for, hence the cameras, of course.

If you were brighter, you'd research your subject.

Cameras have been issued. FOC, to Palestinians so they can capture and publish inhuman acts committed by the IDF.
However, some of the above were taken by broadcast media (we can see other reporters and cameramen in some) so that tells us the IDF don't give a flying fuck.
You have to ask why that is.
In my opinion, it's because they know they can because the US government will continue to pay them and veto anything anyone says in official circles.

So... your Taliban heroes are in their own country? Is that photo from Afghanistan, or Pakistan? I suspect you have no clue but will latch on to any opportunity to revile the Great Satan.

Why would you describe Afghanistan as "their country", (with reference to the Taliban"). Except for force of arms and the religious zeal offered by death cult politico-religious ideology, I can't think of anything the Taliban have done for Afghanistan except drag that hapless nation back into the 7th century.
I know what we've done to that country, which is install one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

Islamic governments are typically corrupt. It's convenient to blame the Great Satan for every islamist pratfall, bad decision and glaring inadequacy but it's childish to abandon holding islamists accountable for the horrors they create.

Is the US run by an Islamic government or are the lobbyists who buy votes non existent?

I know what we've done to that country, which is install one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

Is the US run by an Islamic government or are the lobbyists who buy votes non existent?

I was absolutely certain you wouldn’t address the issue.

Of course this is to be expected from the "I Blame Amreeka", “I blame the Joooooos” crowd.

As the "I Blame …." crowd would present it, it is the fault of everyone else as the entities determining the fate of those "poor, oppressed arabs"; the noble savages who are the darlings of the far left and those who offer excuses for arab tribalism. It's a shame that the bleating islamists won't address the 1,400 year long propensity of arabs/moslems to put into place the very despots, social misfits and totalitarians that rule.

A bit of honesty regarding a tribal culture that has not progressed beyond the 7th century and it's inabilty to become a part of the relevant first would be refreshing but how likely is that?

That's proof that the IDF is obliging, and "unarmed women" and "children" get what they came for, hence the cameras, of course.
If you were brighter, you'd research your subject.
I'm the magnificient me, and, no, it isn't my subject to subject myself to subjects of the palistanian subjections.
Cameras have been issued.
Oh! That seriously denotes a prior planning, stage-setting, a paliwood director lurking behind the scenes, atmosphere cast for "poor 'n robbed", camera, lights, action.
FOC, to Palestinians so they can capture and publish inhuman acts committed by the IDF. However, some of the above were taken by broadcast media (we can see other reporters and cameramen in some) so that tells us the IDF don't give a flying fuck. You have to ask why that is.
It's plain obvious - the IDF plays a villain in a paliwood tearjerker, for free, bth., they should seriously consider charging for it.

What the hell do they do off camera?

They attack those who interrupt and disturb the security of Israeli civilians. The "on" or "off" camera has nothing to do with it.

You are an insider, where does Israel find all these animals to be in its military.

who exactly do you difine as "animals"? the IDF? or the monirity of the IDF who was filmed in embarrassing situations?

They attack those who interrupt and disturb the security of Israeli civilians. The "on" or "off" camera has nothing to do with it.

You are an insider, where does Israel find all these animals to be in its military.

who exactly do you difine as "animals"? the IDF? or the monirity of the IDF who was filmed in embarrassing situations?

Minority? Not a week goes by that Israeli troops don't pound on civilians.

Condemnation for these acts are rare, indeed.

"Minority? Not a week goes by that Israeli troops don't pound on civilians."

Wow, that's bullshit!:lol::lol::lol:

Now answer my question properly, if you may.

I'm seeking for a condemnation of Hamas' war crimes against unarmed people in the western Negev.

Not only those condemnations are rare, they don't happen *AT ALL*

See? that's how it is.

"Minority? Not a week goes by that Israeli troops don't pound on civilians."

Now answer my question properly, if you may.

Not bullshit. IDF attacks Palestinian civilians several times a week.

If that is the minority, what does the majority do and why the silence on these attacks?

I'm seeking for a condemnation of Hamas' war crimes against unarmed people in the western Negev.

Not only those condemnations are rare, they don't happen *AT ALL*

See? that's how it is.

The Goldstone Report alleged that Hamas committed crimes.

Israel rejected the report.

mmmh. In the last minute I recieved a Palestinian report about a failing launch from northern Gaza. Apperently Hamas tries while we speak, to launch missiles to the farer distances, they say it was a Grad that failed in launching, falling in Dir Al-Balah.

דיווח פלסטיני : 2 טילי גראד התפוצצו לפני זמן קצר בשכונת דיר אל בלח בצפון רצועת עזה. מתוצאה של שיגור כושל

Blaaaah, a chance that I'll have to move myself to the shelter, then.

So if I don't answer, it will probably be the reason.

Maybe I'll take my Ipod and relax.

That'a bullshit?

What do you call this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh7gzUoy3vc]IDF Israeli Terrorist Force terrorizing & beating demonstrat - YouTube[/ame]

Or this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VURBQL5yJIM]What the IDF does to Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

Or this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHYaytaxCA&feature=related]Israeli Soldier Beats Up Civilian - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit, my ass!

mmmh. In the last minute I recieved a Palestinian report about a failing launch from northern Gaza. Apperently Hamas tries while we speak, to launch missiles to the farer distances, they say it was a Grad that failed in launching, falling in Dir Al-Balah.

דיווח פלסטיני : 2 טילי גראד התפוצצו לפני זמן קצר בשכונת דיר אל בלח בצפון רצועת עזה. מתוצאה של שיגור כושל

End the occupation and you can kiss those shelters goodbye.

End the "occupation" and you can kiss those shelters goodbye.

End the "occupation" and start bringing your whole house into the shelter.

Because any sign of weakness from the Jews of Israel, any giving up on anymore land, will probably bring an all-out-war.

Only being fiece and standing on your legs will bring the solution needed.

With the Palestinians you cannot show any sign of weakness.

I'll rather stay in the shelter, and be afraid, and cry out in frustration, when knowing that my brothers in Jerusalem and Netanya are safe, than giving up on values and issues, which will cause not only me to be in the shelters, but the people of Tel Aviv as well.

That'a bullshit?

What do you call this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh7gzUoy3vc]IDF Israeli Terrorist Force terrorizing & beating demonstrat - YouTube[/ame]

Or this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VURBQL5yJIM]What the IDF does to Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

Or this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHYaytaxCA&feature=related]Israeli Soldier Beats Up Civilian - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit, my ass!

I have never said that you don't hear about soldiers being bullies toward Palestinians.

I have said that Mr.Tinmore saying it's all of them and that it happens everyday is pure crap. And it is.

Wild guess- You don't know any IDF soldiers personally.

Am I wrong?

Forum List

Back