Israel attacks civilians

P F TinMORON appears to be a hired propaganda mouthpiece for Muslim Terrorist agencies.

This is not a religious conflict.

Wrong, birdbrain.

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

Bin Ladin is not Palestinian.

This is not a religious conflict.

Wrong, birdbrain.

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

bin Laden and so-called Palestinians are Muslims, dimwit :lol:

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong, birdbrain.

Omar Osama bin Laden

Allah, oh our Lord
in all places
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews, dimwit.

Allah, oh our Lord
in all places

99% of Pallies are Muzzies, numbnuts. Jews ceased to be known as Palestinians with Israeli statehood :lol:

Allah, oh our Lord
in all places
Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube

99% of Pallies are Muzzies, numbnuts. Jews ceased to be known as Palestinians with Israeli statehood :lol:

There are still Palestinian Jews. There are Christians too and they have more representation in the government than there numbers would indicate.

There are still Palestinian Jews. There are Christians too and they have more representation in the government than there numbers would indicate.

Wrong, again, dummy.:lol:

Since the establishment of Israel, its citizens are called Israelis, while the term Palestinians usually refers to the Palestinian Arabs.
Definitions of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since the establishment of Israel, its citizens are called Israelis, while the term Palestinians usually refers to the Palestinian Arabs.

Some Jews were born in Palestine and still call themselves Palestinians.

No Jews call themselves Palestinians, birdbrain :lol:

Incorrect. Look it up.

Go to sleep, birdbrain.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
With the British conquest in 1917-1918 and the subsequent of a mandated territory in the conquered areas, Palestine became the official name of a definite territory for the first time since the early Middle Ages. To begin with, this designation was acceptable neither to Jews not ro Arabs. From the Jewish point of view it restored a name associated in the Jewish historic memory with the largely successful Roman attempt to destroy and obliterate the Jewish identity of the land of Israel. It was a name which had never been used in Jewish history or literature, and the very associations of which were hateful.

Incorrect. Look it up.

Go to sleep, birdbrain.

With the British conquest in 1917-1918 and the subsequent of a mandated territory in the conquered areas, Palestine became the official name of a definite territory for the first time since the early Middle Ages. To begin with, this designation was acceptable neither to Jews not ro Arabs. From the Jewish point of view it restored a name associated in the Jewish historic memory with the largely successful Roman attempt to destroy and obliterate the Jewish identity of the land of Israel. It was a name which had never been used in Jewish history or literature, and the very associations of which were hateful.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incorrect. Look it up.

Go to sleep, birdbrain.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

Gibberish, birdbrain. :lol:

Jews have not been called Palestinians since Israeli statehood.

With the British conquest in 1917-1918 and the subsequent of a mandated territory in the conquered areas, Palestine became the official name of a definite territory for the first time since the early Middle Ages. To begin with, this designation was acceptable neither to Jews not ro Arabs. From the Jewish point of view it restored a name associated in the Jewish historic memory with the largely successful Roman attempt to destroy and obliterate the Jewish identity of the land of Israel. It was a name which had never been used in Jewish history or literature, and the very associations of which were hateful. From the outset, Jews living under the Mandate refused to use this name in Hebrew but instead used what had become the common Jewish designation of the country---Eretz Yisrael, the land of Israel. After a long battle, it was agreed that the official designation of the country in Hebrew on postage stamps, coins, etc would be Palestina, transcribed into Hebrew letters but followed by the abbreviation "aleph yod" For Jews, this was a common abbreviation for Eretz Yisrael. To Arabs, it could be presented as standing for Eretz Ishmael, the land of Ishmael

Go to sleep, birdbrain.

With the British conquest in 1917-1918 and the subsequent of a mandated territory in the conquered areas, Palestine became the official name of a definite territory for the first time since the early Middle Ages. To begin with, this designation was acceptable neither to Jews not ro Arabs. From the Jewish point of view it restored a name associated in the Jewish historic memory with the largely successful Roman attempt to destroy and obliterate the Jewish identity of the land of Israel. It was a name which had never been used in Jewish history or literature, and the very associations of which were hateful. From the outset, Jews living under the Mandate refused to use this name in Hebrew but instead used what had become the common Jewish designation of the country---Eretz Yisrael, the land of Israel. After a long battle, it was agreed that the official designation of the country in Hebrew on postage stamps, coins, etc would be Palestina, transcribed into Hebrew letters but followed by the abbreviation "aleph yod" For Jews, this was a common abbreviation for Eretz Yisrael. To Arabs, it could be presented as standing for Eretz Ishmael, the land of Ishmael

They haven't by Israel. But then again Palestinians born in Palestine are not called Palestinians by Israel.

They haven't by Israel. But then again Palestinians born in Palestine are not called Palestinians by Israel.

Palestine was invented by the British after WW I to denote the British Mandate. The name of the land is Israel, birdbrain.

Palestine was invented by the British after WW I to denote the British Mandate. The name of the land is Israel, birdbrain.

It is interesting, then, that the place of birth on their birth certificates is Palestine.

It is interesting, then, that the place of birth on their birth certificates is Palestine.

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.”
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.”
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

Then all those Palestinians should turn in their birth certificates for correction.

But then what should Palestine be changed too?

GAZA,(PIC)-- A Palestinian child was killed and 18 people were wounded as a result of a series of Israeli airstrikes on different targets in the Gaza Strip.

Adham Abu Selmeyyah, spokesman for the Emergency Services department in Gaza, said the 13-year-old Mahmoud Atef Abu Samrah was killed, while 18 others, all of them civilians were wounded and taken to Shifa hospital.

He added that the casualties fell in two of the attacks, one of them targeting a house close to the Safina neighbourhood in north west Gaza City, and another home in west Gaza City.

Palestinian child killed, 18 wounded in renewed Israeli aggression

GAZA,(PIC)-- A Palestinian child was killed and 18 people were wounded as a result of a series of Israeli airstrikes on different targets in the Gaza Strip.

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life" [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Then all those Palestinians should turn in their birth certificates for correction.

But then what should Palestine be changed too?

Palestine doesn't exist for it to be changed, dumbo. Palestine ceased to exist with termination of the British Mandate in 1948 and Israeli statehood.

You get a cookie if you find Palestine on this UN map http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

Philip Hitti, Arab historian, Princeton Univ. professor, advisor to the Arab delegation which established the United Nations representing the Institute of Arab American Affairs testifying before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, becauseby smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine, they areassociating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman too---with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back