🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Blocks Palestinians From Easter Celebrations

can you direct me to the threads you posted on treatment of Christians in say Egypt? Iran? et al? I must have missed them.....

IS this question for me? I am not discussing Christians in Egypt or Iran because it has no relevance to what is happening in Israel and Palestine.

Actually, the reason you don't give a shit about the Christians in Arab countries (who are persecuted in MANY places in the Middle East and are not allowed to practice Christianity in MANY places in the Middle East) is because the Jooooos aren't involved ..... :cool:

NO, My interest is the Occupation in Palestine, it is the social justice issue of our generation, that has subjected human beings to treatment worse than slaves for over 45 years now. IT is time for it to end

can you direct me to the threads you posted on treatment of Christians in say Egypt? Iran? et al? I must have missed them.....

IS this question for me? I am not discussing Christians in Egypt or Iran because it has no relevance to what is happening in Israel and Palestine.

any suggestion that the activities of those peoples who have
openly stated that they share ideology with persons now
attacking and murdering christians in Egypt --BASED on that
ideology---to wit --islamicism---ideology is not RELEVANT to the
ongoing situation of violence perpetuated by muslims in Israel.
Gaza, and Samaria --is ABSURD. Violence begets violence.
All persons who have any knowlege of law and criminology
know that COPY CAT crime is always a consideration and
all conscious persons are aware of the fact that holidays
and celebrating crowds are often used by jihadists as stage
for jihadist massacres. A recent example has been the
two BOMBER BOYS BOSTONI who happily murdered in the
name of isa-respecting islam. Easter-time is an anniversary
of my very first visit to a mosque during which time I was treated
to a remarkably vituperative rant by an Egyptian Imam---about
the EVIL LIE WHICH IS THE EASTER NARRATIVE ---by the
"PERVERSE LIARS and ENEMEEES OF ISLAAAAM" (christians)
Such rants do bring about holiday violence.

Israel would be very remiss if she did not TIGHTEN up
security now. Anyone who has anything to do with
the legal profession should know that police and homeland
security people of the US ---are still studying what they
MISSED regarding security in Boston

Actually, the reason you don't give a shit about the Christians in Arab countries (who are persecuted in MANY places in the Middle East and are not allowed to practice Christianity in MANY places in the Middle East) is because the Jooooos aren't involved ..... :cool:

NO, My interest is the Occupation in Palestine, it is the social justice issue of our generation, that has subjected human beings to treatment worse than slaves for over 45 years now. IT is time for it to end

still waiting.....

still waiting.....

FOR what? I answered the question, I do not post about Christians in Egypt and Syria because they are not part of Israel and Palestine.

still waiting.....

FOR what? I answered the question, I do not post about Christians in Egypt and Syria because they are not part of Israel and Palestine.

actuallly lots of people flee the filth of syria and egypt and go to Israel.
My kid had a friend while on active duty---Navy-----who grew up in Israel---
but migrated to the US for school and became a citizen---but all his sibs and his
parents are still in Israel----Syrian christians. That kid described his father---
as "MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD" He said his father saw no reason for Israel
to allow muslims to be citizens. It is really silly to try to discuss the
tensions between Israelis and arabs in exclusion to the realties of both
the area and history----they are closely intertwined. The experience of
christians in egypt now ---is a lesson regarding the past experience of the
considerable number of jews who fled Egypt to Israel----experience which
molded their attitudes to the filth you endorse

The extreme exaggeration of such statements as the idiocy bolded above precludes any chance that the poster is 'in good faith' or on speaking terms with reality.

It requires no effort whatsoever to 'ridicule' such extremist nonsense: such utterances are already a parody of the pose of 'humanitarian pacifist' concern......

Israel blocks Palestinians from Easter celebrations . GAZA CITY (Ma’an) -- "Israeli authorities on Friday prevented dozens of Christians from crossing to the West Bank through Gaza's Beit Hanoun crossing, a Palestinian liaison official said.The Israeli side allowed only 25 Christians out of 100 to enter to the West Bank to celebrate Easter. They banned dozens who gathered outside the crossing, saying only 25 per day would be allowed to cross.*The liaison official said departures would resume Sunday after the regular Saturday closure.*About 230 Palestinian Christians have already departed the Gaza Strip since Israel granted 500 permits for worshipers hoping to enter the West Bank to mark Orthodox Easter celebrations.*" Israel blocks Palestinians from Easter celebrations | Maan News Agency

it does say: "The Israeli side allowed only 25 Christians out of 100 to enter to the West Bank to celebrate Easter. They banned dozens who gathered outside the crossing, saying only 25 per day would be allowed to cross."

this is israel. i guess they're being...cautious about it.

"25 per day." it's not like they're not letting the 'christian' people in because... they're hated !! i don't believe it. when it comes to these delicate 'crossings' ("crossing to the West Bank through Gaza's Beit Hanoun crossing") .... precautionary measures... (i'm guessing/hoping that's the reason)...

WHAT do they have to do with Israel and Palestine?

depends on your value system, sherri. if you consider them
so much garbage as do your fellow isa-respecters---just say so.
Lots of people who fled to Israel have fled your fellow isa-respecters
from those very countries ----FURTHERMORE---the isa-respecters
of those countries are the ALLIES of those jihadist isa respecter
baby mutilators in Israel and samaria and gaza. In fact
they are the allies of those doing similar baby mutilations --
-mostly now in syria---but also in Egypt-----you would be
amazed to know how much they are linked by both family
connection and history of sojourn amongst the scum you so
adore

I have an array of relatives by marriage of various people
who experienced the filth which you adore ---family connections
MULTIPLY exponentially----not only for jews---but for christians
and bahais and zoroastrians etc ----who know or carry a family
legacy being victims of the ongoing filth you so enjoy. You
have a perspective of a person who never left the hills of
appalachia for five centuries ----not to impugn hill people-
---but being so does limit perspective

Israel blocks Palestinians from Easter celebrations . GAZA CITY (Ma’an) -- "Israeli authorities on Friday prevented dozens of Christians from crossing to the West Bank through Gaza's Beit Hanoun crossing, a Palestinian liaison official said.The Israeli side allowed only 25 Christians out of 100 to enter to the West Bank to celebrate Easter. They banned dozens who gathered outside the crossing, saying only 25 per day would be allowed to cross.*The liaison official said departures would resume Sunday after the regular Saturday closure.*About 230 Palestinian Christians have already departed the Gaza Strip since Israel granted 500 permits for worshipers hoping to enter the West Bank to mark Orthodox Easter celebrations.*" Israel blocks Palestinians from Easter celebrations | Maan News Agency
Easter has been over, Frau Sherri, but there were plenty of Christians who came to Israel to celebrate the holiday. Meanwhile, can you tell us how joyous Easter was for the Christians in Muslim countries? Maybe in celebration of Easter, for example, your friends slit the throats of Nigerian Christians.

CATCH up, Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas and Easter at a different time. Their Easter is this Sunday. Friday, May 3, 2013

Orthodox Christians prepare for Easter celebration

By*Phil [email protected]L ANDERSON/THE CAPITAL-JOURNALThe Very Rev. Joseph Longofono, left, is assisted in a Saturday morning service by John Woynick at Sts. Peter and Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church, 2516 S.W. Huntoon. Orthodox Christians will celebrate Easter, or Pascha, on Sunday, May 5. Orthodox Christians prepare for Easter celebration | Cjonline.com Mobile

"Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas and Easter at a different time.."

yes, been to quite a few Greek celebrations...

Now, the Jews make fun of Christians. No respect for the right of Christians to practice their religion.

The author of the thread title as is her custom LIED---right at
the outset IN THE THREAD TITLE ----Israel did not prevent
any easter celebrations at all ( I have confirmed that fact ---from
people living there) The liar is complaining about security checks
of people moving around in the wake of her all time fave ----BLOW
UP THE BABY episodes enacted by her very own just in the past
month --- baby murdering jihadists do put a damper on big
celebrations----but the only places where easter celebrations are
outlawed-----is in places upon which the filth of shariah is imposed

We all hope that the disgusting sows like slut-Um-2boysbostoni---
will not put a damper on next years white house easter-egg
hunt------but the filthy sows MIGHT.. Its hard to know where
the isa respecting sows will show up next

Orthodox Christians celebrate Holy Saturday . ETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Thousands of people celebrated the start of Orthodox Easter in Jerusalem and Bethlehem on Saturday.Tens of thousands of worshipers visited the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Old City to witness the Holy Fire ceremony, where a lamp is placed on the tomb of Jesus and mysteriously lit.Believers hold that a divine fire from heaven ignites candles held by the Greek Orthodox patriarch, in an annual rite dating back to the 4th century AD symbolizing the resurrection of Christ.The Holy Fire was passed outside to the crowds who watched the ceremony on huge screens, and was then taken to nearby Bethlehem, where it was received by mayor Vera Baboun, governor Anas Hamayel, and local Orthodox clergy.Prominent Palestinian figures attended the celebrations in Bethlehem, with local scout groups playing traditional music to mark the occasion. http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=592123

Last edited:
Now, the Jews make fun of Christians. No respect for the right of Christians to practice their religion.

I missed it----where are jews making fun of christians? I know where
muslims are killing them ----and even in places where the muslims
are not killing christians---lots of places where just wearing a cross
is an actual CRIME in accordance with the jihadist version of
ISA-RESPECTING LAW

"jews are making fun" what does that mean?----

Easter has been over, Frau Sherri, but there were plenty of Christians who came to Israel to celebrate the holiday. Meanwhile, can you tell us how joyous Easter was for the Christians in Muslim countries? Maybe in celebration of Easter, for example, your friends slit the throats of Nigerian Christians.

"Unlike Jerusalem where Israel blocked Christians, Easter was celebrated in the West Bank and Gaza without a hitch."

as you stated, they were already "inside" celebrating.

this had to do w/crossing over/thru..........

+

"Unlike Jerusalem where Israel blocked Christians. . ." (your next word was "easter").

you conveniently left out ...the 2 most important words after Christians: "from crossing"

...precautionary measures. you know exactly why. ~

The author of the thread title as is her custom LIED---right at
the outset IN THE THREAD TITLE ----Israel did not prevent
any easter celebrations at all ( I have confirmed that fact ---from
people living there) The liar is complaining about security checks
of people moving around in the wake of her all time fave ----BLOW
UP THE BABY episodes enacted by her very own just in the past
month --- baby murdering jihadists do put a damper on big
celebrations----but the only places where easter celebrations are
outlawed-----is in places upon which the filth of shariah is imposed

We all hope that the disgusting sows like slut-Um-2boysbostoni---
will not put a damper on next years white house easter-egg
hunt------but the filthy sows MIGHT.. Its hard to know where
the isa respecting sows will show up next

YOU, the isa believer are the liar. I reported the news story reported in Palestine. And that is about an Occupier not allowing Christians to go to JERUSALEM to celebrate Easter.

Last edited:

"Unlike Jerusalem where Israel blocked Christians, Easter was celebrated in the West Bank and Gaza without a hitch."

as you stated, they were already "inside" celebrating.

this had to do w/crossing over/thru..........

+

"Unlike Jerusalem where Israel blocked Christians. . ." (your next word was "easter").

you conveniently left out ...the 2 most important words after Christians: "from crossing"

...precautionary measures. you know exactly why. ~

Gaza Christians were not allowed to go to JERUSALEM for Easter. THEY were denied the right to freely worship in Palestine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back