UP THE BABY episodes enacted by her very own just in the past
month --- baby murdering jihadists do put a damper on big
celebrations----but the only places where easter celebrations are
outlawed-----is in places upon which the filth of shariah is imposed

We all hope that the disgusting sows like slut-Um-2boysbostoni---
will not put a damper on next years white house easter-egg
hunt------but the filthy sows MIGHT.. Its hard to know where
the isa respecting sows will show up next

YOU, the isa believer are the liar. I reported the news story reported in Palestine.

Try again and learn a bit of the ethics to which---the pharisee
Jesus of Nazareth adhered. The PROMULGATION OF A LIE ---
(as in cut and paste) is a grave sin----the PROMULGATION OF
A LIBEL ---is a sin as serious as murder -----you can find extensive
discussion in the literature Jesus of nazareth read----and those
who wrote after him------ in various commentaries, talmud,
mishnah ---etc sometimes under the title "evil tongue" --
which can also be translated as "evil language" ---it is an overall
title for the filth you write the word in hebrew is LASHON---but
lashon----besides meaning "tongue" in this context
----refers to communications of many kinds----including
writing. Your thread title is a libel----the evil of which
you compounded it by cutting and pasting it for
increased dissemination into cyberspace. You had the
opportunity to be honest and simply say---"-passage for
some christians from gaza where the jiahdist pigs of
of hamas thwart the practice of christianity---has been
disallowed by Israel for some christians---nor do they have
the opportunity of attending an eastern orthodox church
in egypt------thus ---they will have to risk getting mutilated
to death in gaza by secretly carrying out rites in Gaza

Israel blocks Palestinians from Easter celebrations . GAZA CITY (Ma’an) -- "Israeli authorities on Friday prevented dozens of Christians from crossing to the West Bank through Gaza's Beit Hanoun crossing, a Palestinian liaison official said.The Israeli side allowed only 25 Christians out of 100 to enter to the West Bank to celebrate Easter. They banned dozens who gathered outside the crossing, saying only 25 per day would be allowed to cross.*The liaison official said departures would resume Sunday after the regular Saturday closure.*About 230 Palestinian Christians have already departed the Gaza Strip since Israel granted 500 permits for worshipers hoping to enter the West Bank to mark Orthodox Easter celebrations.*" Israel blocks Palestinians from Easter celebrations | Maan News Agency

Only 500 permits were granted, that is a restriction on Christians In Gaza. Then, they only allowed 230 of those 500 to travel to Jerusalem.

Now, the Jews make fun of Christians. No respect for the right of Christians to practice their religion.

What is this nonsense?

NOT nonsense, denying Christians the right to worship in Jerusalem. THAT is part of their religious practice and tradition.

sherri----you should really give up ----MOST CHRISTIANS IN
THE WORLD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN JERUSALEM and have
no intention or desire to do so. ------and going
to jerusalem is not even considered some sort of "GOOD DEED"
or semi required religious rite-----as is pilgrimage to mecca for
muslims or going to Jerusalem for jews------your islam is
peeking thru your thin veneer of VERY FAKE BAPTIST

Now, the Jews make fun of Christians. No respect for the right of Christians to practice their religion.

you know sherri, if israel was as bad as you're painting them to be as far as them 'respecting' christian sites in their country: these sites wouldn't be standing. please -you're making me sick.

there are hard-islamists that would GLADLY BLOW everything up in bethlehem, jerusalem...to smithereens.
just like we see them do (on TV).

Palestinian Christians Face*Greater Restrictions This Easter

By:*Lena Odgaard for Al-Monitor*Posted on*March 29.Thousands of Christians from across the globe are flocking to Jerusalem to follow the footsteps of Jesus during the Easter festivities. But while pilgrims from Africa, Asia, the US and Europe can easily spend the most important Christian holiday in the historic city, Christian Palestinians living only five to 15 miles away cannot. According to Palestinian priests, the number of permits available have been greatly reduced for this holiday.Read more:*Palestinian Christians Face Greater Restrictions This Easter - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I am posting about human rights abuses of the Occupation, not interested in Muslim demonization.

Christian pilgrims marked Palm Sunday, March 24, by dancing and singing songs of worship in a long procession from the top of the Mount of Olives down to the Old City. Among them were also Palestinian congregations carrying banners with the messages: "Ramallah —*15 kilometers from Jerusalem," "Beit Sahour —*9 kilometers from Jerusalem" and even one holding a picture of the permit Palestinians must obtain to access Jerusalem. Their aim was to spread awareness of how close the Palestinian Christian parishes in the West Bank are to the Holy City, though most are not allowed to go there.In a news release on March 24, Hanan Ashrawi of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) expressed frustration that some parishes had received only 30% to*40% of the permits they had requested.“There should not even be a question of needing permits to visit one’s own city,” she said: “East Jerusalem is the occupied capital of the Palestinian people and freedom of worship is a*basic human right*for all of our Christian and Muslim citizens, a right which is being systematically and increasingly denied by a foreign occupying force.”According to the Catholic News Service, the Israeli government said it had dismissed only 192 of the 19,000 requests it had received, citing security reasons.Ashraf Khatib, also from the PLO, said that he was certain of the decrease in permits, as he himself had taken part of the Palm Sunday procession both this year and last year.“Last year we had buses from all the parishes, around 17 to 18. This year only eight buses came. Some places, like Jenin, did not get any permits and while we had four buses last year*from Bethlehem, there was only one this year,” he said. But according to Khatib, it is difficult to count on the number of permits given, as there is a policy of issuing permits to only some family members, thereby preventing the whole family from going.Abeer, a Palestinian Orthodox Christian, is very familiar with the unpredictable pattern of obtaining permits.“This year only my eldest son*[of 17 years]*got a permit — me, my husband, our other son and my parents didn’t,” Abeer told*Al-Monitor*in Ramallah, adding: “What threat are my parents to Israel?”Abeer explained her family also wanted to go to Jerusalem for Christmas, but her 13-year-old son was held back at the Qalandia checkpoint separating the West Bank and east Jerusalem.“They said he had to have a permit, but to get a permit you need to have an ID, and for that you must be 16,” Abeer said. Instead, Abeer’s family had to change their plans and went to the monastery in Jericho.“To get the permits is so difficult, and there is no logic,” she said.Shrugging, Abeer said that as an Orthodox Christian, her "real" Easter is in the beginning of May, so she hopes that maybe then, her whole family will get permits.But even for Palestinians who received permits to enter for the week of Easter, they faced closed checkpoints for several days.Lack of access to worship is the greatest obstacle for Palestinian Christians during Easter, according to Nora Carmi from the*Palestinian Christian organization Kairos. She emphasized, though, that this is not only an issue for Christians, but for all Palestinians who need permits to access the holy sites in Jerusalem.Read more:*Palestinian Christians Face Greater Restrictions This Easter - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

What is this nonsense?

NOT nonsense, denying Christians the right to worship in Jerusalem. THAT is part of their religious practice and tradition.

How is that 'the Jews make fun of Christians'???

And since when does any individual's 'right to worship' in a particular location supercede the right of the nation's government to determine who may and may not enter its territory?

What is this nonsense?

And since when does any individual's 'right to worship' in a particular location supercede the right of the nation's government to determine who may and may not enter its territory?

Marge----I do understand that you will not like this answer---
universalist libertarian that you are----but the fact is in
the isa respecting laws as embodied in shariah and
the nuremburg legal codes-----jews do not actually
OWN land----nor can they claim to govern any country.
Jews may ---the combined laws also result in a system
in which jews cannot legislate over any isa-respecters of
either the jiihadist type or the reich type

Your claim that jews have a "RIGHT TO DECIDE"---
is silly to the ears of a isa-respecter. It is something
like southern isa respecters hearing one of their black
slaves saying "you don't have a right to rape me"---
or "i don't have to pick cotton" or a hindu
saying to an isa respecter of the moghul variety---
"you have no right to kill me"

What is this nonsense?

LoL...

sorry, i was thinking of........................well, not israel, but another country who lets millions and millions of (undocumented, unknowns--some are known, some 'ain't)' INTO THEIR COUNTRY.

the country, they STILL don't care who (illegally) crosses over into their country. a.f.a.i.c, they ARE LETTING THEM freely cross over, and turning a blind eye........

What is this nonsense?

Making fun of Orthodox Christians is what a poster was doing. AND East Jerusalem IS PART OF the OPT, Palestinians should have free movement in the OPT and the freedom to worship there. OCCUPIERS are required by intl law to allow freedom of movement and freedom of worship to those they occupy. EAST Jerusalem is part of the OPT, Israel has no sovereignty rights in it.

Last edited:

LoL...

sorry, i was thinking of........................well, not israel, but another country who lets millions and millions of (undocumented, unknowns--some are known, some 'ain't)' INTO THEIR COUNTRY.

the country, they STILL don't care who (illegally) crosses over into their country. a.f.a.i.c, they ARE LETTING THEM freely cross over, and turning a blind eye........

Nothing to do with Israel and Palestine.

Making fun of Orthodox Christians is what a poster was doing. AND East Jerusalem IS PART OF the OPT, Palestinians should have free movement in the OPT and the freedom to worship there. OCCUPIERS are required by intl law to allow freedom of movement and freedom of worship to those they occupy. EAST Jerusalem is part of the OPT, Israel has
no sovereignty rights in it.

the board isa-respecter who speaks to isa in arabic---
makes fun of crippled children---incessantly----especially
those afflicted with cerebral palsy -------there is no law that
disallows either those who occupy by vitue of
winning a war of aggression against them ---eg the american
occupiers of Japan post World War II----to put in place
security measures in the fact of threat of terrorism -----
the isa-respecter invented a law regarding freedom of worship
which---in fact ----isa-respectism rejects over all.
As to Jerusalem ----the issue of sovereignty over that
jewish city is in dispute-----Jesus of Nazareth considered it a
jewish city and advised not casting pearls before swine----like
the isa-respecters

What hurts more? Jews making fun of Christians (which they're not doing) or Muslims killing Christians for practicing their religion? Don't strain yourself but think hard.

Making fun of Orthodox Christians is what a poster was doing. AND East Jerusalem IS PART OF the OPT, Palestinians should have free movement in the OPT and the freedom to worship there. OCCUPIERS are required by intl law to allow freedom of movement and freedom of worship to those they occupy. EAST Jerusalem is part of the OPT, Israel has no sovereignty rights in it.

So, you whine about 'demonizing Muslims' - and when A SINGLE poster is - you think! - mocking Orthodox Christians, you immediately post the lie of 'the Jews make fun of Christians' ....... IOW, you seek to demonize all Jews because of one post by one poster.

Too bad that your obsession about 'Occupation' has led you to commit the very sins you inveigh against in this very thread.

NO nation is 'required' to admit into its territory (even to cross through it!) those who support the people firing rockets at their civilians.

I am still looking for the "jew makes fun of orthodox
christians" post

christians" post
The way I see it, Sherri dreamed up a charge, then answered her own post. Reminds me of the Muslim who dreamed he rode a horse one night, wrote a book about it and is still being venerated.

christians" post
The way I see it, Sherri dreamed up a charge, then answered her own post. Reminds me of the Muslim who dreamed he rode a horse one night, wrote a book about it and is still being venerated.

Oh him I find him amusing for his overt plagiarism. His flying horse story
-----is a remake of the very poetic experience of JACOB with glaring
differences. ----the basic difference is the self glorification---with which
that meccan guy imbues his account.
----Jacob finds a LADDER--and laboriously climbs.
the meccan gets a GLORIOUS HORSE that glides him up to heaven
Jacob contends and struggles---and eventually gets TOSSED down
the ladder---his encounter with the divine leaves him with a lame leg
for life as a symbol of the SPIRITUAL STRUGGLE

the meccan on the flying horse gets DECLARED KING OF THE WORLD
with the right to rape any woman that he encounters, enslave millions
and steal whole countries

there is a comic commonality-----Jacob encounters the angel
GABRIEL ----the name is something like "defender of g-d" or
"knight for g-d" -----that name gets corrupted to "jibril" ---which I
assume is something like 'allah's jabbar"----and jibril turns out
to be a jerk. Not only was the meccan into self glorification---he