Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Trump and Netanyahu are playing a dangerous game politicizing the US Israel Relationship. That is one alliance that has always had strong bipartisan support.

What is the endgame here?

A toxic rift opens between Democrats and Israel after the nation refuses entry to two members of Congress

Endgame is that BDS stands for destruction of Israel not a two state solution. Hence they have the right to block entry of anyone who supports the country’s destruction.
not to mention that it is the increasing antisemitism of the Democratic party responsible for the fact there is no longer bi-partisan support, not Trump.

The two subhuman bitches in question may be the most obvious, but Obama tried to meddle unfavorably in Israeli affairs and the democratic party as a whole is turning increasingly hostile towards Israel.

Even Bill Maher blasted the Democrats over the treatment of Israel. That tells you something.

Because he has a Kosher heritage.

Trump and Netanyahu are playing a dangerous game politicizing the US Israel Relationship. That is one alliance that has always had strong bipartisan support.

A toxic rift opens between Democrats and Israel after the nation refuses entry to two members of Congress

Endgame is that BDS stands for destruction of Israel not a two state solution. Hence they have the right to block entry of anyone who supports the country’s destruction.
not to mention that it is the increasing antisemitism of the Democratic party responsible for the fact there is no longer bi-partisan support, not Trump.

The two subhuman bitches in question may be the most obvious, but Obama tried to meddle unfavorably in Israeli affairs and the democratic party as a whole is turning increasingly hostile towards Israel.

Even Bill Maher blasted the Democrats over the treatment of Israel. That tells you something.

he was brought up in the catholic church LIKE YOU----my little pierogi

he was brought up in the catholic church LIKE YOU----my little pierogi

Kosher on his mothers side.

Hey pussy. Either step up or STFU. Smiley faces are for losers. Maher is an atheist

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

could not have said it better myself my man.well done.

Oh look...anorher anti-Semitic fool.
Your logic explained:
Iseaeli war jets and IDF soldiers, kill Palestinians...anyone who denounces the occupation and the cleansing is anti semitic....BRAVO!!!

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.

Your logic explained:
Iseaeli war jets and IDF soldiers, kill Palestinians...anyone who denounces the occupation and the cleansing is anti semitic....BRAVO!!!

Beyond the Israel debate, these US Reps hate Jews.

Your logic explained:

rashida has the opportunity to visit her grandmother who has stated
that she wants to see rashida. (allah help her). Israel says---"you cannot
use the visit to fart out "MAWT AL YAHUDD" " which is tantamount to
proselytizing. For those confused---try visiting a shariah adherent
country and pass out copies of the NT. The bitch says "no"

Your logic explained:

Occupation? Of what country?

Your logic explained:

You're a clown

Your logic explained:

muslims still believe that they have the permission of ALLAH to rape murder and pillage-------and commit genocides in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-----of any nation refusing to lick the ass of muhummad. Time to wake up-----btw
WATS A "PALESTINIAN" the monker is as idiotic as 'person of color" ???
I am married to a PALESTINIAN

Your logic explained:

She can go visit her grandmother anytime on her dime. Why and how is it that it is dependent on her going in an official state capacity so she can smear Israel??

Your logic explained:

She can go visit her grandmother anytime on her dime. Why and how is it that it is dependent on her going in an official state capacity so she can smear Israel??

it isn't She was not being stopped from seeing granny. She simply
decided that as a known shit-mouth bitch, Israel could not get an agreement
from her NOT to shit mouth while a guest of that country. There are all kinds
of conditions in many many countries to stop visitors from agitating. She refuses
to NOT AGITATE.

We should follow in Israel's footsteps. No more people like that in America.

Tlaib and Omar aren't the toilet paper they wipe their asses with.They are pigs with lipstick.

You sure are stupid. The land of Judea was there in the time of Christ. Jews occupied that land for thousands of years. Not Talib and her sandpit buddies.
Dumb ass. No one denied that there Jews there, not the Jews from Manhattan, Russia and Poland. Palestinians are indigenous to the land as well. Fuck I didnt know the American school system was this bad.

Dumbass. The Jews fought for that land and won. Its theirs. Get over it. LMAO
Who said it is over dumbass? :)

The Arabs did. They have tried what, three or four times, to kill the Jews or drive them off and failed every time.

Dumbass. LOL
Wrong sweet heart. The holy land was under Islamic rule for centuries, if we hated the Jews we couldve cleansed them out...we didnt because we respect the people of the book (Christian's and jews) we defeated the crusaders and protected the Jews and everyone lived and practiced their religion.
Same happened in southern Europe, when Muslim ruling ended Jews fled to muslim countries escaping the cleansing done by the crusaders once again.

You never had a real history class, I can tell.

Not wrong sweetheart. Your history class sure sucked.

The Jews occupied that land till the Romans drove them out.

Do some research sweetheart. Google is your friend.

Issa-----of course you are not obligated to answer----but I am curious as to from where
you learned the history of the situation between jews and muslims-----is your family background in a muslim country-----or the result of a muslim education?.

Your logic explained:

Nope they dont....unless if you have a proof.

Your logic explained:

Occupation? Of what country?
Golan heights of Syria, and Palestinian west bank and Gaza are re organized as occupied territories even by the US itself. Like to differ with a proof ?

We should follow in Israel's footsteps. No more people like that in America.
Lol muslims you mean ? 20% of the population of Israel are muslims , if they allowed the refugees to go back to their homes muslims would be the majority.
And btw only criminals would follow steps of a Zionist brutal regime.

Forum List

Back