Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.

Lets see,lets not destroy the government of Israel,a government that is always starting wars with other countries all the time and that has all the corrupt politicians in washington in their pockets. another paid shill of Israel to add to my ignore list.

Well since you're an obvious Israel hater...off to iggy ya go.

Like a TRUE american I do hate their ZIONIST GOVERNMENT yes,i have never denied that,Like any true patriotic american,I hate their government for starting wars all the time,shooting unarmed palestine women and children in the head,and like any true american,want to live in the united states of AMERICA as our forefathers meant us to live in INSTEAD of the united states of ISRAEL which is what it REALLY is with that fucking corrupt AIPAC.:cuckoo:

so yeah only a sick fuck would NOT be a hater of Israels ZIONIST govenment.:cuckoo:

go fucking live in Israel and get the hell out of this country since you obviously like the war mongering ways of their government.

I love the logic you zionists have when we make posts like this how you always pull ouf of your ass i am anti-semitc for being against Israels government for this,problem is in those asinine anti-semtic ramblings you have,is that those ramblings dont work since even TRUE jewish people,judaism people who i have GREAT respect for because THEY want to reform the evil ways of their zionists government, they are jewish so in your warped fucked minds,THEY are anti semetic as well.
comedy gold form you as always.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.

Lets see,lets not destroy the government of Israel,a government that is always starting wars with other countries all the time and that has all the corrupt politicians in washington in their pockets. another paid shill of Israel to add to my ignore list.

You may as well ignore me too. I'm a staunch Zionist and supporter of Israel and it has nothing to do with Muslims.

Dude myself and many others have known for YEARS now that you are a warmonger the fact you are are a zionist,you give it away IMMEDIATELY in your avatar that you are a paid shill of Israel and a zionist :abgg2q.jpg:

. thats pretty well known from us true patriotic americans that you dont believe in the constitution of the united states here and are in favor of a country murdering women and children around the globe, another traiter to america who needs to get the hell out of the US nsd move to Israel.

its just unlike all these OTHER shillls for Israel that have penetrated this site,you dont troll in ONLY this section like they do,you go into other sections like the sports section where you actually DONT troll and go by facts in that section is the ONLY reason i dont lump you in with those sick other monster trolls of Israel.:abgg2q.jpg:

Otherwise if this WAS the only section you trolled in as they all do ,i would add you to that ignore list in a hearbeat but i like seeng your comments in the sports section though on sports since at least in THAT section you dont lie and evade facts that prove you wrong. and unlike in this section,are actually objective about something.:2up:

Not surprising to me that Israel refused to allow these 2 to use Israel as a stage from which to propagandize against Israel.

Easy call, IMO.
Well Israel does like to control its oropoganda.
Israel also likes to beat muslim terrorist to death with brass knuckles too.

Too bad they didn't get to go

Well since you're an obvious Israel hater...off to iggy ya go.

Like a TRUE american I do hate their ZIONIST GOVERNMENT yes,i have never denied that,Like any true patriotic american,I hate their government for starting wars all the time,shooting unarmed palestine women and children in the head,and like any true american,want to live in the united states of AMERICA as our forefathers meant us to live in INSTEAD of the united states of ISRAEL which is what it REALLY is with that fucking corrupt AIPAC.:cuckoo:

so yeah only a sick fuck would NOT be a hater of Israels ZIONIST govenment.:cuckoo:

go fucking live in Israel and get the hell out of this country since you obviously like the war mongering ways of their government.

I love the logic you zionists have when we make posts like this how you always pull ouf of your ass i am anti-semitc for being against Israels government for this,problem is in those asinine anti-semtic ramblings you have,is that those ramblings dont work since even TRUE jewish people,judaism people who i have GREAT respect for because THEY want to reform the evil ways of their zionists government, they are jewish so in your warped fucked minds,THEY are anti semetic as well.
comedy gold form you as always.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
So, in other words, you are claiming here that the TRUE Americans are those who suffer from combination of paranoid schizophrenia and extreme lack of intelligence.

Not surprising to me that Israel refused to allow these 2 to use Israel as a stage from which to propagandize against Israel.

Easy call, IMO.

You are suggesting these two women are terrorists?
No suggestion intended. They are terrorist, they hate America and what it stands for, they hate Israel as much as any Nazi in full uniform.

Jewish Florida Official Suggests Rep. Rashida Tlaib Is A Terrorist

Democrat Rashida Tlaib Joins Anti-Israel Conference Despite Its Ties To Terrorism

Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib photographed with pro-Hezbollah activist who says Israel has no right to exist

BS, yeah you're a muzzie
And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

could not have said it better myself my man.well done.

Easy call, IMO.

No suggestion intended. They are terrorist, they hate America and what it stands for, they hate Israel as much as any Nazi in full uniform.

Democrat Rashida Tlaib Joins Anti-Israel Conference Despite Its Ties To Terrorism

Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib photographed with pro-Hezbollah activist who says Israel has no right to exist

Once you start conflating elected representatives with terrorists, you have lost the argument. And throwing in Nazis too?

Israel and the US are two countries, not one. Stuck in the middle somewhere are the Palestinians who also have rights. I am glad to see at least a few American representatives reminding us that it isn’t just Israel and those Palestinians are not going disappear because they are an inconvenience.

Trump and Netanyahu are playing a dangerous game politicizing the US Israel Relationship. That is one alliance that has always had strong bipartisan support.

What is the endgame here?

A toxic rift opens between Democrats and Israel after the nation refuses entry to two members of Congress

Endgame is that BDS stands for destruction of Israel not a two state solution. Hence they have the right to block entry of anyone who supports the country’s destruction.
Or...at least that is what the pro Israel faction would have you believe.

On the other hand...Israel is the only country we are not allowed to boycott.

No one cares what smelly muslims think. You people dont take baths.
Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
What have you done recently other that female castration, suicide bombs and sheep.
Have a business, pay taxes and employ people.
What have you done lately except backing pussy grabbers, an occupying regime, racism and hate ?
Have a business, pay taxes and employ people. All this without raping sheep and goats, suicide bombings and female castration btw.
Fake news...what's not is invading countries killing millions, shooting each other on daily basis, grabbing womens pussies, kidnapping kids, drug epidemic, civil war, racism, slavery, and so much more. You must be proud you are a meat head after all.

you are making way too much sense for the Isreal trolls to comprehend what goes on in Israel.LOL

Trump and Netanyahu are playing a dangerous game politicizing the US Israel Relationship. That is one alliance that has always had strong bipartisan support.

A toxic rift opens between Democrats and Israel after the nation refuses entry to two members of Congress

Endgame is that BDS stands for destruction of Israel not a two state solution. Hence they have the right to block entry of anyone who supports the country’s destruction.

We are allowed to boycott but they are allowed to block entry to the boycotters. Who says we are not allowed to boycott? How many other democracies does the US boycott?

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people.
The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
Apparently you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't attempt to make such a stupid comparison.
Apparently, you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't make such stupid comments.

You have described the Israeli apologists to a tee,could not have said it better myself. :thankusmile::udaman::yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Easy call, IMO.

Once you start conflating elected representatives with terrorists, you have lost the argument. And throwing in Nazis too?

Israel and the US are two countries, not one. Stuck in the middle somewhere are the Palestinians who also have rights. I am glad to see at least a few American representatives reminding us that it isn’t just Israel and those Palestinians are not going disappear because they are an inconvenience.

Funny how you believe that it's perfectly acceptable to call Trump a white supremacist.

Grow up kid

You couldn't beat me at anything.

But don't stop trying, as I enjoy exposing anti American hate in all it's many forms

Last edited:

You are so evil

BDS: In Their Own Words

In their own words the end of “occupation” is not enough. They want the end of Israel and its people. Period. End of story. You’re so dishonest.

Oh those evil Jooos

Welcome to J00SMB where everybody's a Kosher maniac.

Or an antisemitic....like you

I bet that you think it's wrong that Michael Savage was banned from the UK. LOL
Maybe you even think that was anti-Semitism.

There's really no telling how cuckoo the masses on this forum will go to take on their knees for the Chosen Hook Nosen.

you've noticed that as well huh? lol

And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

could not have said it better myself my man.well done.

Oh look...anorher anti-Semitic fool.

Forum List

Back