Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

These 2 representatives were among those that sought to ban President Trump from Dayton and El Paso- cities which President Trump is sovereign over.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander
Only if the goose and gander are in the sandbox, kicking sand in each other's face ...... but I think perhaps they ought to grow up, otherwise, they'll be as childish as you.

In fact, it was you who was talking about history ... .
I don't think you know what you are saying from one minute to the next.

..... the Arabs sold their land to Jews beginning during the Ottoman days, and then going forward under British rule. During the Mandate, British courts examined thousands of Arab claims that their land had been stolen and found nearly all of these were without merit.

After the Six Day War, Israel adopted the Ottoman land laws for Judea and Samaria as the4 British had done before them and built only on state lands at first, but security concerns made it necessary to procure additional lands, so Israel purchased these lands under the doctrine of eminent domain, just as governments do in the US and throughout Europe. While there were some early abuses of this doctrine, Israeli courts have examined these cases and have often given the land back to the Arabs who had owned it. There were only a few instances of abuse and some of these have since been corrected, but on such a small scale that there is no justification for labelling the process land theft.
I don't know what you think your above paragraph proves but that's a whole lot of "was" and "did" that have nothing to do with the present Isra-Nazi, Zionist land-grabbing of today.
Nothing you post has anything to do with the past or present but only with your obviously disturbed mental state.

These 2 representatives were among those that sought to ban President Trump from Dayton and El Paso- cities which President Trump is sovereign over.

Only if the goose and gander are in the sandbox, kicking sand in each other's face ...... but I think perhaps they ought to grow up, otherwise, they'll be as childish as you.

I agree, Tlaib and Omar need to grow up and get behind their President instead of fighting progress.

If you look at Tlaib's district in particular, its a real mess. I'm surprised that Cummings didn't point out that fact when President Trump was discussing the pathetic shape his district was in.

They aren’t citizens of Israel so Israel has the right to tell them that blocking their entry gives Bibi a calming feeling.
It is shameful that our president singles out two elected representatives of a co equal branch and encourages a foreign country to ban them for no reason but their political views. If you cant see how unAmerican this, then I have no words. Imagine if Obama had singled out a couple of Jewish Republican reoresentatives, told them to go backto where they came from, and then encourage a foreign country to ban them.

I have never seen anything like this. I dont CARE what their political views are, this is not good. Not at all. And I am sad thatpeople seem to support it.

Again. That is not a foreign country. Big difference. We should present unity and respect when it comes to other countries. Yet another aspect if gios governance that seems to be ditched in the intetests of personak thin skinned vendettas.

Israel has the laws and rights to ban those who support BDS. You’re saying we should tell other countries what laws they should have?
Nope. They can whomever they want.

Aftetall Israel is the only country in the world we are forbidden from boycotting.

You're free to boycott all you want.

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Omar is still out, as she is a cancer to Israel obtaining true peace.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

All the president did was assure Israel, he would not demand repercussions if they did forbid them from entering. These two stand before multiple media outlets voicing hate and the destruction of Israel.

Tlaib was on the local news yesterday spewing how she was going to continue the "fight" to visit the west bank. Now it sounds like some back channel begging went on "can't I go see by grandma".

So now Tlaib has tweeted she is not going to see her grandmother after requesting a humanitarian visit. Just confirming what her goals were all along to trash Israel and she believes she has accomplished her goal. She doesn't give a rats ass about her grandmother, just used her a tool.

C McC ⭐⭐⭐✝️⚾❤️ on Twitter

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Good hope they are turned away..
They are US citizens, asshole.

They aren’t citizens of Israel so Israel has the right to tell them that blocking their entry gives Bibi a calming feeling.
It is shameful that our president singles out two elected representatives of a co equal branch and encourages a foreign country to ban them for no reason but their political views. If you cant see how unAmerican this, then I have no words. Imagine if Obama had singled out a couple of Jewish Republican reoresentatives, told them to go backto where they came from, and then encourage a foreign country to ban them.

I have never seen anything like this. I dont CARE what their political views are, this is not good. Not at all. And I am sad thatpeople seem to support it.
Your phony, typically leftarded, righteous indignation is duly noted. Do you feel the same outrage at the now 33 month long hysterical Dem's baseless efforts to sabotage the 45th POTUS?

Again. That is not a foreign country. Big difference. We should present unity and respect when it comes to other countries. Yet another aspect if gios governance that seems to be ditched in the intetests of personak thin skinned vendettas.

Israel has the laws and rights to ban those who support BDS. You’re saying we should tell other countries what laws they should have?
Nope. They can whomever they want.

Aftetall Israel is the only country in the world we are forbidden from boycotting.

The boycott is based on pure anti-Semitism nothing more

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

I am so sick on your biased BS. Israel is its own country and may do as it wishes especially when one said that the Holocaust gave her a calming feeling and the other said Israel has hypnotized the world. Both hang out with Israeli and Jew hater, Linda Sarsour. You’re so ignorant Coyote, that I do not have any words.
Oh please. Sometimes you biased pro Israel groupies are over the top.
Only democracy in the Middle East that Holds elections your hate of Jewish people is Obvious

Ms. Tlaib does have a thin skinned vendetta against her President as well as against the Jewish people.

One would think from the amount of venom she spews against Trump and Netanyahu, that the entire district that she is supposed to be representing would be in tremendous shape. However, that is not the case, Detroit is a sewer.

Thank God Almighty that we have a President willing to speak out, and speak Truth to Power like he did in Manchester last night.
What truth to what power?

The predident is the power and his thin skinned reactions sully his positions. He should have stfu up. It was bad enough when he made his racist "go back" comment.

I dont what Israel does. It is their country. I do care what that thing squatting in the oval office says.
That thing as you called it is the president Love it or leave it

View attachment 274517

Less than 2 weeks ago a large congressional delegation visited Israel and the disputed territories. The 2 bitter bitches you so vociferously defend chose not to join the official group so as to create another Dem political circus.

You leftards may be fooled and/or filled with phoney righteous indignation but you fool no one ... you are as filled with and driven by mindless hatred as the 2 aforementioned bitches.

It is my sincere hope that should they leave US territory that our gov't would have the cojones to ban their return.

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Omar is still out, as she is a cancer to Israel obtaining true peace.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

All the president did was assure Israel, he would not demand repercussions if they did forbid them from entering. These two stand before multiple media outlets voicing hate and the destruction of Israel.

Tlaib was on the local news yesterday spewing how she was going to continue the "fight" to visit the west bank. Now it sounds like some back channel begging went on "can't I go see by grandma".

So now Tlaib has tweeted she is not going to see her grandmother after requesting a humanitarian visit. Just confirming what her goals were all along to trash Israel and she believes she has accomplished her goal. She doesn't give a rats ass about her grandmother, just used her a tool.

Israel called her bluff

In fact, it was you who was talking about history ... .
I don't think you know what you are saying from one minute to the next.

..... the Arabs sold their land to Jews beginning during the Ottoman days, and then going forward under British rule. During the Mandate, British courts examined thousands of Arab claims that their land had been stolen and found nearly all of these were without merit.

After the Six Day War, Israel adopted the Ottoman land laws for Judea and Samaria as the4 British had done before them and built only on state lands at first, but security concerns made it necessary to procure additional lands, so Israel purchased these lands under the doctrine of eminent domain, just as governments do in the US and throughout Europe. While there were some early abuses of this doctrine, Israeli courts have examined these cases and have often given the land back to the Arabs who had owned it. There were only a few instances of abuse and some of these have since been corrected, but on such a small scale that there is no justification for labelling the process land theft.
I don't know what you think your above paragraph proves but that's a whole lot of "was" and "did" that have nothing to do with the present Isra-Nazi, Zionist land-grabbing of today.
Nothing you post has anything to do with the past or present but only with your obviously disturbed mental state.
So you jumped out the bathroom window. Not even enough guts to leave by the exit. :auiqs.jpg:

Less than 2 weeks ago a large congressional delegation visited Israel and the disputed territories. The 2 bitter bitches you so vociferously defend chose not to join the official group so as to create another Dem political circus.

You leftards may be fooled and/or filled with phoney righteous indignation but you fool no one ... you are as filled with and driven by mindless hatred as the 2 aforementioned bitches.

It is my sincere hope that should they leave US territory that our gov't would have the cojones to ban their return.

Unfortunately, Tlaib was born in America so that really isn't that possible.

But Omar can have her citizenship revoked. They did it for Demjanjuk for nazism, doing it for islamonazism seems reasonable.

Note
That zero Democrats attended the embassy opening in Jerusalem. They consider the only democracy in the ME to be oppressive? What a crock of BS. Coyote is an open antisemite like her hero Linda Sarsour.

Unfortunately, Tlaib was born in America so that really isn't that possible.

But Omar can have her citizenship revoked. They did it for Demjanjuk for nazism, doing it for islamonazism seems reasonable.

Born in America and hates fellow Americans. Amazing.

Note
That zero Democrats attended the embassy opening in Jerusalem. They consider the only democracy in the ME to be oppressive? What a crock of BS. Coyote is an open antisemite like her hero Linda Sarsour.
Nah ... I've posted to her for years. Her POV is strictly loony-left ideological and they make no secret of how they feel about Israel.

Of course, their anti-Israel sentiments closely resemble those of the most virulent anti-Semites of the last century.

Last edited:
Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.
/——/ The truth comes out. Israeli minister rips Tlaib for nixing trip, says ‘her hate for Israel’ overcomes ‘love for her grandmother’
And she would be surrounded by Jewish mothers and grandmothers slicing chicken with knives

Not a Muslim terrorist happy place

Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.
Bullshit. Netanyahu just did what tRump told him to. He got his tongue firmly up tRump's ass at this point and will do whatever he's told.
That is how allies behave. On the other hand Israel is well aware of what a Muslim terrorist is
No. That is how dogs behave.

You cannot have it both ways. If you unleash Israel then you cannot whine when they wipe out the terror regimes and their supporters.

No. That is how dogs behave.
Your anti semitism is recorded

Enjoy
Lol, good luck with that. I was in Israel last month. I have some very good friends there. I'm not fond of the current government, but neither are many of the Israelis.

So you can take your antisemitism accusations and stick'em where the sun don't shine kid.
You called Israel or isralies dogs

Enjoy your hatred
Nice strawman.

I called netanyahu a dog.
And you demonstrated that you are an anti semite
No, I demonstrated I'm not a fan of Benjamin netanyahu.

Next.

Your anti semitism is recorded

Enjoy
Lol, good luck with that. I was in Israel last month. I have some very good friends there. I'm not fond of the current government, but neither are many of the Israelis.

So you can take your antisemitism accusations and stick'em where the sun don't shine kid.
You called Israel or isralies dogs

Enjoy your hatred
Nice strawman.

I called netanyahu a dog.
And you demonstrated that you are an anti semite
No, I demonstrated I'm not a fan of Benjamin netanyahu.

Next.

Prime Minister Netanyahu grew up in Pennsylvania, you know.

Great guy, IMHO.

Forum List

Back