🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

Support for the Kurds is a good thing. they are the only ones driving isis back :cool:

Kurds might actually finally end up with their own nation as a result of this mess. Last I checked buying oil from the Kurds wasn't illegal.
The Kurdish autonomy is tolerated by the Iraqi government for now. But Jroc is wrong with his statement. If the Peshmerga is such a large force (200.000 troops), even larger than ISIS, I wonder, why they don´t strike ISIS once and for all. But if they are only the "tiny" 20 - 25K force, how could they be the only serious opponent of ISIS, as it is regularly being stated here.
they are the only ones driving back isis in Iraq with inferior weaponry...G-d bless the Kurds!:cool:

Kurds are great fighters, with a lot at stake. It's their land, their culture, and their people. They are also a noble people with a history of tolerance and giving shelter to Jews and other minorities. If anybody deserves a homeland in the ME, it would be the Kurds, it's been their land since ancient times.
Only the legitimate government may grant someone soil for an own state.
The Kurds are by are by far the best and most experienced fighters in the region. ISIS is even afraid of their women. Almost every nation in the region ie Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc. is occupying a piece of what used to be Kurdish lands, many of them allies of the West that have successfully lobbied against the Kurdish cause. Therefore, the West have always betrayed the Kurds.

The Iraqi govt. has already issued full autonomy in a small section of Iraq to the Kurds, and it has proven to be the most stable, secure region in Iraq. Since Syria is a failed state (and so is Iraq in a lesser way) undergoing a civil war and there really aren't any "borders" between Iraq and Syria, the Kurds stand a pretty good chance of acquiring their own state once ISIS is defeated and Assad removed as part of the package.

Kurds might actually finally end up with their own nation as a result of this mess. Last I checked buying oil from the Kurds wasn't illegal.
The Kurdish autonomy is tolerated by the Iraqi government for now. But Jroc is wrong with his statement. If the Peshmerga is such a large force (200.000 troops), even larger than ISIS, I wonder, why they don´t strike ISIS once and for all. But if they are only the "tiny" 20 - 25K force, how could they be the only serious opponent of ISIS, as it is regularly being stated here.
they are the only ones driving back isis in Iraq with inferior weaponry...G-d bless the Kurds!:cool:

Kurds are great fighters, with a lot at stake. It's their land, their culture, and their people. They are also a noble people with a history of tolerance and giving shelter to Jews and other minorities. If anybody deserves a homeland in the ME, it would be the Kurds, it's been their land since ancient times.
The Kurds are by are by far the best and most experienced fighters in the region. ISIS is even afraid of their women. Almost every nation in the region ie Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc. is occupying a piece of what used to be Kurdish lands, many of them allies of the West that have successfully lobbied against the Kurdish cause. Therefore, the West have always betrayed the Kurds.

The Iraqi govt. has already issued full autonomy in a small section of Iraq to the Kurds, and it has proven to be the most stable, secure region in Iraq. Since Syria is a failed state (and so is Iraq in a lesser way) undergoing a civil war and there really aren't any "borders" between Iraq and Syria, the Kurds stand a pretty good chance of acquiring their own state once ISIS is defeated and Assad removed as part of the package.
No. The Kurds are the only fighters having active support of the coalition. Furthermore, Syria is still a stable state and much more organized than Iraq.

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/funding-shortage-threatens-half-u-n-s-humanitarian-operations-in-iraq.422710/

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."

Wouldn't pull that thread. Start asking where oil comes from and you're in for a world of hurt when you realize your's comes from bad people too. And jewelry like diamonds. To say nothing of Apple products.

Support for the Kurds is a good thing. they are the only ones driving isis back :cool:

The Iraqi Security Forces supported by Iran, various tribe militias and Hezbollah are the major enemy of ISIS and its allies in Iraq.

Bullshit, Iran likes the chaos, with it, they can further spread their influence in Iraq and Syria, they don't give a shit about destroying isis

No. The Kurds are the only fighters having active support of the coalition. Furthermore, Syria is still a stable state and much more organized than Iraq.

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/funding-shortage-threatens-half-u-n-s-humanitarian-operations-in-iraq.422710/

Syria is a "stable state"? :wtf:

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."

Wouldn't pull that thread. Start asking where oil comes from and you're in for a world of hurt when you realize your's comes from bad people too. And jewelry like diamonds. To say nothing of Apple products.
Israel buys oil from the kurds ..Try to keep up:slap:

Iraq's Kurds Sell Oil To Israel, Move Closer To Independence

Kurds re-discover their old ally Israel - Middle East

Israel accepts first delivery of disputed Kurdish pipeline oil

Israel buys oil from the kurds ..Try to keep up:slap:

Iraq's Kurds Sell Oil To Israel, Move Closer To Independence

Kurds re-discover their old ally Israel - Middle East

Israel accepts first delivery of disputed Kurdish pipeline oil

Could give a shit if oil came from Satan's bum. It's a necessary evil.

Not just oil - it seems like Syrian refugees are being harvested for their organs as well.

---

A Turkish court on Dec. 5 arrested an Israeli organ trafficking suspect, who was sought by Interpol’s red notice and detained at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport on early Dec. 4.

He was reportedly in Turkey to convince struggling Syrian migrants to sell their organs.

CRIME - VIDEO: Israeli organ trafficking suspect arrested in Istanbul

Every time I see this organ harvesting with regard to Israel, I wonder if the one posting it ever has brought up organ harvesting in other countries, such as India, China or Pakistan.. Looking for a kidney and have the money, probably easy to get one in these countries.......

"Patients, many of whom will go to China, India or Pakistanfor surgery, can pay up to $200,000 (nearly £128,000) for a kidney to gangs who harvest organs from vulnerable, desperate people, sometimes for as little as $5,000."

Syria is a "stable" state?! I hate to ask what an unstable state is then. A third of the country is under the control of ISIS terrorist animals, the leader Assad has murdered over 300,000 of his own people, half the world is dropping bombs on Syria at will with conflicting interests, millions are fleeing Syria flooding Europe and the West, and the border between Syria and Iraq is non existent. :cuckoo:

The Iraqi Security Forces supported by Iran, various tribe militias and Hezbollah are the major enemy of ISIS and its allies in Iraq.

Bullshit, Iran likes the chaos, with it, they can further spread their influence in Iraq and Syria, they don't give a shit about destroying isis
Propaganda Bullshit. And Nonsense. The conflict in Iraq is older than two years of ISIS advancing and one year of coalition bombing. But no one of you has ever expressed any support for the Kurds until US/Israel did. You just parrot what your governments say.

As for Iran, Iran´s help for the ME against terrorism is a true help, not dissembling shit of the coalition that allows ISIS to expand freely everywhere but in Kurdish areas.

Syria is a "stable" state?! I hate to ask what an unstable state is then. A third of the country is under the control of ISIS terrorist animals, the leader Assad has murdered over 300,000 of his own people, half the world is dropping bombs on Syria at will with conflicting interests, millions are fleeing Syria flooding Europe and the West, and the border between Syria and Iraq is non existent. :cuckoo:
Look, Goebels. Assad killed noone, no matter how often you repeat your lies. 300.000 is the SOHR number of the people killed in the conflict. As often you lie in my face, al-Qaeda cockroach lover, I will have to rectify you.
Syria is a stable state, of course. Wages and pensions are being payed. The government bodies are working. There is a close cooperation with aid organizations, as well.

Remember, whatever the bullshit might be, that you state here, it will not change the truth.

And who has not bombed these facilities back to the Stone Age?
Oh yeah, Obama.

Propaganda Bullshit. And Nonsense. The conflict in Iraq is older than two years of ISIS advancing and one year of coalition bombing. But no one of you has ever expressed any support for the Kurds until US/Israel did. You just parrot what your governments say.

As for Iran, Iran´s help for the ME against terrorism is a true help, not dissembling shit of the coalition that allows ISIS to expand freely everywhere but in Kurdish areas.

Iran helps themselves, the sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be. These idiot politcains didn't want to help the Kurd's for fear of offending the Turks, and the Iraqi central government, such as it is

Look, Goebels. Assad killed noone, no matter how often you repeat your lies. 300.000 is the SOHR number of the people killed in the conflict. As often you lie in my face, al-Qaeda cockroach lover, I will have to rectify you.
Syria is a stable state, of course. Wages and pensions are being payed. The government bodies are working. There is a close cooperation with aid organizations, as well.

Remember, whatever the bullshit might be, that you state here, it will not change the truth.
"Assad killed no one":wtf:

Iran helps themselves, the sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be. These idiot politcains didn't want to help the Kurd's for fear of offending the Turks, and the Iraqi central government, such as it is
You would never admit that Iran is helping, indeed.

Last edited:

So whom did he kill?

So whom did he kill?
10 of thousands of people ordered by Assad carried out by the Syrian military

I did Admit they were helping ..Helping themselves..who can blame them really. That's what countries are supposed to do. Russia is also helping themselves. The only one who is not helping his country is Obama. He likes Iran though. They also like him, they use him like the fool that he is

So whom did he kill?
10 of thousands of people ordered by Assad carried out by the Syrian military
Who told you that bullshit? Al-Qaeda? ISIS?

I did Admit they were helping ..Helping themselves..who can blame them really. That's what countries are supposed to do. Russia is also helping themselves. The only one who is not helping his country is Obama. He likes Iran though. They also like him, they use him like the fool that he is
Not only Obama but most of the western and gulf states.

Forum List

Back