🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

Syria doesn't have any oil you moron, and Israel has criminals like any other country:slap:

I see you are getting angry. I have hit the nerve. There is a reason why your country received only one vote in its favor in the UN. All the countries in the world cannot be Jew haters. That is simply not possible. Consider a possibility that Israel may indeed be a bad country. If you really love Israel, you should work towards making it a good country instead of attacking others on the internet for pointing out flaws in your country.

Like i said Syria doesnt have oil, and if every country in the middle east was like Israel, the whole region would be a booming, capitalist, society. Not a slaughter fest. killing and raping all muslim society is dysfunctional. You exposed yourself as an idiot

Your post demonstrates that it is you who is in idiot. Israel heavily depends on freebies from the U.S. tax payers. UAE is far more business oriented society than Israel is. As far as slaughter is concerned, Israel has blood of innocent Syrians on its hands.

BTW, only an idiot would say that Syria has no oil. The fact that others have stolen Syrian oilfields does not make them the rightful owners.
Syria has some oil not much, and they are not a rich oil producer, they are not even a country anymore. there is no Syria..Israel is killing Syrians?:uhoh3: What does the UEA produce again? oh yeah, only oil...

Made in Israel :cool:

That post demonstrates how stupid you are.

You are destroying Syria, stealing its oil and saying that it is not even a country. Well, you are wrong as you can see, Syria is gaining back the control of its country inch by inch. Unlike Iraqis, I think Syrians got a bit lucky in a sense that bad-ass Putin is ready to go all the way for Syria. If crisis intensifies, Israel's situation is going to get very dicey and it will have no one to blame but itself.

Have you ever been to UAE? Oil is just one aspect of their wealth. They own far more successful businesses than Israel and unlike Israel, UAE does not depend on handouts from U.S. tax payers.

What has the UAE invented again?:dunno: The little midget Putin's economy is in shambles...Israel has nothing to do with the fall of Syria ..There is no Syria

I see you are getting angry. I have hit the nerve. There is a reason why your country received only one vote in its favor in the UN. All the countries in the world cannot be Jew haters. That is simply not possible. Consider a possibility that Israel may indeed be a bad country. If you really love Israel, you should work towards making it a good country instead of attacking others on the internet for pointing out flaws in your country.

Like i said Syria doesnt have oil, and if every country in the middle east was like Israel, the whole region would be a booming, capitalist, society. Not a slaughter fest. killing and raping all muslim society is dysfunctional. You exposed yourself as an idiot

Your post demonstrates that it is you who is in idiot. Israel heavily depends on freebies from the U.S. tax payers. UAE is far more business oriented society than Israel is. As far as slaughter is concerned, Israel has blood of innocent Syrians on its hands.

BTW, only an idiot would say that Syria has no oil. The fact that others have stolen Syrian oilfields does not make them the rightful owners.
Syria has some oil not much, and they are not a rich oil producer, they are not even a country anymore. there is no Syria..Israel is killing Syrians?:uhoh3: What does the UEA produce again? oh yeah, only oil...

Made in Israel :cool:

That post demonstrates how stupid you are.

You are destroying Syria, stealing its oil and saying that it is not even a country. Well, you are wrong as you can see, Syria is gaining back the control of its country inch by inch. Unlike Iraqis, I think Syrians got a bit lucky in a sense that bad-ass Putin is ready to go all the way for Syria. If crisis intensifies, Israel's situation is going to get very dicey and it will have no one to blame but itself.

Have you ever been to UAE? Oil is just one aspect of their wealth. They own far more successful businesses than Israel and unlike Israel, UAE does not depend on handouts from U.S. tax payers.

What has the UAE invented again?:dunno: The little midget Putin's economy is in shambles...Israel has nothing to do with the fall of Syria ..There is no Syria

I guess lies come naturally to you. Forget about UAE which is in far better league than Israel. Even Syria was much more prosperous than Israel before you guys started to destroy the country. It looks like Israel's greed will be the reason for nuclear war.

What has Israel invented other than harvesting organs of desperate Syrian refugees?

It's only in your sick mind that I hate India. I have nothing against India, but there are organ traffickers in India also. Of course you close your eyes to it because it is more important for you to obsess over the Israeli organ traffickers. It appears that you can't see anything negative said about anything or anyone Indian, but you would be fooling yourself if you think there are no organ traffickers in India.

Only a sick mind as yours would think that I hate Israel.

The fact is that Israel is exploiting Syria. It is stealing Syria's oil. Not only that it is harvesting Syrian refugees for their organs. That is very sad. There is no parallel between Israeli policy of stealing organs from Syrians vs what some criminal elements are doing in India except in your sick mind.

It is quite obvious that you hate Israel, Vikrant. There is no getting around it, and you have a specific reason for doing so but you wouldn't reveal it to the viewers. Just because you read articles about the oil, I can read articles too. As far as the organ harvesting is concerned, why not prove it to us. I am sure you picture sneaky Israelis crawling into the refugee camps under cover of darkness, picking out their victims, lying them on a cot and then taking out their organs. Then they sneak back out with a bagful of kidneys, That's a good one, folks. "Israeli policy of stealing organs." Maybe the Israeli government has set up a hospital where all these kidneys are delivered. What do you think, Vikrant? Did Israel set up a hospital for all these kidney transplants?

ISIL Sells Its Oil, But Who Is Buying It? | Nigerian News from Leadership News

You people are known for this tactics: Anyone who criticizes Israel has to be a jew hater. You need to consider a possibility that people are genuinely concerned with Israel's lack of regards for peace and human values. Look at Syrian crisis: it is the greed of Israel which can very well spiral out into nuclear war. So, please look in the mirror and stop attacking Hindus. They have done nothing against you or Israel.

I have a suggestion for you, Vikrant. Go to your psychiatrist tomorrow and ask him why you only come to this forum to basically diss Israel. This happens to be the Middle East forum and what have you contributed that has nothing to do with Israel -- NADA.

Looks like Vikrant can't stand the fact that Hindus were brought up also dabbling in this organ trafficking. If Vikrant had never brought up Israelis with regard to this, Hindus would never have been mentioned. Unlike Vikrant, I have the brains to realize that there are nationals from many countries who do this organ trafficking, and I don't like to pinpoint one country as he does.

Well, I will post on something other than Israel if you stop dragging me into your mess. It seems like you come to this forum only to bash Hindus. Why are you people such bigots?

Anyway, this is a discussion board and Israel seems to be the hot topic. Finally I have realized that the world revolves around the Middle East and the Middle East revolves around Israel :) Well you should be happy with this realization because that seems to be your view as well given the myriad of your posts in the Middle East section.

This thread is about Israel and this thread is in the middle eastern forum. So I am on topic. You on the other hand are way off topic because this thread is not about India and India is not in the Middle East.

BTW, hurling insults at people of other religion and culture only shows that you are a bigot.

Admit it!! You're really a Pakistani trying to give India a bad name!!

Greg

It's only in your sick mind that I hate India. I have nothing against India, but there are organ traffickers in India also. Of course you close your eyes to it because it is more important for you to obsess over the Israeli organ traffickers. It appears that you can't see anything negative said about anything or anyone Indian, but you would be fooling yourself if you think there are no organ traffickers in India.

Only a sick mind as yours would think that I hate Israel.

The fact is that Israel is exploiting Syria. It is stealing Syria's oil. Not only that it is harvesting Syrian refugees for their organs. That is very sad. There is no parallel between Israeli policy of stealing organs from Syrians vs what some criminal elements are doing in India except in your sick mind.

It is quite obvious that you hate Israel, Vikrant. There is no getting around it, and you have a specific reason for doing so but you wouldn't reveal it to the viewers. Just because you read articles about the oil, I can read articles too. As far as the organ harvesting is concerned, why not prove it to us. I am sure you picture sneaky Israelis crawling into the refugee camps under cover of darkness, picking out their victims, lying them on a cot and then taking out their organs. Then they sneak back out with a bagful of kidneys, That's a good one, folks. "Israeli policy of stealing organs." Maybe the Israeli government has set up a hospital where all these kidneys are delivered. What do you think, Vikrant? Did Israel set up a hospital for all these kidney transplants?

ISIL Sells Its Oil, But Who Is Buying It? | Nigerian News from Leadership News

You people are known for this tactics: Anyone who criticizes Israel has to be a jew hater. You need to consider a possibility that people are genuinely concerned with Israel's lack of regards for peace and human values. Look at Syrian crisis: it is the greed of Israel which can very well spiral out into nuclear war. So, please look in the mirror and stop attacking Hindus. They have done nothing against you or Israel.

I have a suggestion for you, Vikrant. Go to your psychiatrist tomorrow and ask him why you only come to this forum to basically diss Israel. This happens to be the Middle East forum and what have you contributed that has nothing to do with Israel -- NADA.

Looks like Vikrant can't stand the fact that Hindus were brought up also dabbling in this organ trafficking. If Vikrant had never brought up Israelis with regard to this, Hindus would never have been mentioned. Unlike Vikrant, I have the brains to realize that there are nationals from many countries who do this organ trafficking, and I don't like to pinpoint one country as he does.

Well, I will post on something other than Israel if you stop dragging me into your mess. It seems like you come to this forum only to bash Hindus. Why are you people such bigots?

Anyway, this is a discussion board and Israel seems to be the hot topic. Finally I have realized that the world revolves around the Middle East and the Middle East revolves around Israel :) Well you should be happy with this realization because that seems to be your view as well given the myriad of your posts in the Middle East section.

This thread is about Israel and this thread is in the middle eastern forum. So I am on topic. You on the other hand are way off topic because this thread is not about India and India is not in the Middle East.

BTW, hurling insults at people of other religion and culture only shows that you are a bigot.

You really are making a fool out of yourself, Vikrant. I think the viewers have seen many articles from me that have covered different subjects on this Middle East forum. I think they are smart enough to realize that you have basically come here to bash the Israelis. They are also smart enough to realize that I brought up the Hindus because there are Hindus, just like the Israelis, who deal in organ trafficking, which of course you close your eyes to.

Now tell us. How do the Israelis sneak into these refugee camps and cut out the organs from people? Since you are claiming they do this, surely you can tell us their modus operandi.

What?...

... are ya sayin' the Jews is helpin' to finance ISIS?...

... don't beat around the bush - just come out an' say it.

Just another leftist Jew hater. I hear some Jew beat him out for a job or something

You are resorting to your standard tactic: throw in the Jew-hater card. That tactic is getting old. You need to come up with a new one.
Are you a muslim islamonazi?

I will let you figure that one out, Einstein :)

Just another leftist Jew hater. I hear some Jew beat him out for a job or something

You are resorting to your standard tactic: throw in the Jew-hater card. That tactic is getting old. You need to come up with a new one.

I think you are a muslim a nutjob ..Should we report you? You're not going to shoot up any infidels are you?:dunno:

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."
And how'd they do that? I've stood on the Syrian- Israeli border, a dog isn't going to get thru let alone 40,000 barrels of oil.

What a hunk of factless bullcrap.

I think you are a muslim a nutjob ..Should we report you? You're not going to shoot up any infidels are you?:dunno:

Racism comes natural to you people, it seems.

Racism comes natural to you people, it seems.

"You people":eek:

Forum List

Back