Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."
And how'd they do that? I've stood on the Syrian- Israeli border, a dog isn't going to get thru let alone 40,000 barrels of oil.

They (Israel, Turkey and few others in the region) systematically degraded Syria'a ability to enforce border control by supporting IS precisely to steal Syria'a oil.

You are resorting to your standard tactic: throw in the Jew-hater card. That tactic is getting old. You need to come up with a new one.
Are you a muslim islamonazi?

I will let you figure that one out, Einstein :)
I think you are a muslim a nutjob ..Should we report you? You're not going to shoot up any infidels are you?:dunno:

Racism comes natural to you people, it seems.

"You people":eek:

Yes, you people.

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."
And how'd they do that? I've stood on the Syrian- Israeli border, a dog isn't going to get thru let alone 40,000 barrels of oil.

They (Israel, Turkey and few others in the region) systematically degraded Syria'a ability to enforce border control by supporting IS precisely to steal Syria'a oil.

Please describe in detail.

Not really.... it seems you islamonazis just cant stop killing each other

Doesn't answer the question. Tell me about how the minefields and UN controlled triple 25 foot fences are bypassed.

You are not interested in detail.

I am VERY interested in detail.
Please do your best.

Maybe you could start a thread on it in the conspiracy room. I'm sure the rest of the nuts will join in

Tell us about every detail.

Just another leftist Jew hater. I hear some Jew beat him out for a job or something

You are resorting to your standard tactic: throw in the Jew-hater card. That tactic is getting old. You need to come up with a new one.

I think you are a muslim a nutjob ..Should we report you? You're not going to shoot up any infidels are you?:dunno:

I hope you're not an Indian from the Land of 1,000 Castes calling other people racists.

Doesn't answer the question. Tell me about how the minefields and UN controlled triple 25 foot fences are bypassed.

There are no armed UN forces to safeguard Syrian borders. UN certainly does not layout minefields. Sell that lies to someone else. Syria's sovereignty is violated on a daily basis by both Israel and Turkey. Turkey and Israel are engaged in a wide range of illegal activities inside Syria which is not just limited to oil theft; this also included slave trade and organ harvest.

I hope you're not an Indian from the Land of 1,000 Castes calling other people racists.

As I said earlier, racism and name calling comes natural to you people.

There are no armed UN forces to safeguard Syrian borders. UN certainly does not layout minefields. Sell that lies to someone else. Syria's sovereignty is violated on a daily basis by both Israel and Turkey. Turkey and Israel are engaged in a wide range of illegal activities inside Syria which is not just limited to oil theft; this also included slave trade and organ harvest.

Syria have border security issues?

Ah, an Indian calling others racist.
That's good for a laugh.

I did. Follow my posts/threads. I cannot be retyping same thing again and again.

I did. Follow my posts/threads. I cannot be retyping same thing again and again.

How can you retype something you didn't type initially?

That's good for a laugh.

Only you people find racism funny.

OH really. Those guys in blue helmets in the guard towers next to the minefield sign were.......

That's good for a laugh.

Only you people find racism funny.

Most of the Indians I encountered on Wall Street were racist scumbags.

OH really. Those guys in blue helmets in the guard towers next to the minefield sign were.......

UN prohibits minefields. That is how I know you are lying.

Forum List

Back