🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

No. The Kurds are the only fighters having active support of the coalition. Furthermore, Syria is still a stable state and much more organized than Iraq.

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/funding-shortage-threatens-half-u-n-s-humanitarian-operations-in-iraq.422710/

Syria is a "stable" state?! I hate to ask what an unstable state is then. A third of the country is under the control of ISIS terrorist animals, the leader Assad has murdered over 300,000 of his own people, half the world is dropping bombs on Syria at will with conflicting interests, millions are fleeing Syria flooding Europe and the West, and the border between Syria and Iraq is non existent. :cuckoo:
Look, Goebels. Assad killed noone, no matter how often you repeat your lies. 300.000 is the SOHR number of the people killed in the conflict. As often you lie in my face, al-Qaeda cockroach lover, I will have to rectify you.
Syria is a stable state, of course. Wages and pensions are being payed. The government bodies are working. There is a close cooperation with aid organizations, as well.

Remember, whatever the bullshit might be, that you state here, it will not change the truth.
"Assad killed no one":wtf:
So whom did he kill?
10 of thousands of people ordered by Assad carried out by the Syrian military

About 200,000 have been killed in Syria. About 28,000 have been civilians killed about equally by the Islamists and the SAA during combat operations. The rest have been combatants on both side. Don't believe the propaganda.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/09/14/world/middleeast/syria-war-deaths.html?_r=0

Syria is a "stable" state?! I hate to ask what an unstable state is then. A third of the country is under the control of ISIS terrorist animals, the leader Assad has murdered over 300,000 of his own people, half the world is dropping bombs on Syria at will with conflicting interests, millions are fleeing Syria flooding Europe and the West, and the border between Syria and Iraq is non existent. :cuckoo:
Look, Goebels. Assad killed noone, no matter how often you repeat your lies. 300.000 is the SOHR number of the people killed in the conflict. As often you lie in my face, al-Qaeda cockroach lover, I will have to rectify you.
Syria is a stable state, of course. Wages and pensions are being payed. The government bodies are working. There is a close cooperation with aid organizations, as well.

Remember, whatever the bullshit might be, that you state here, it will not change the truth.
"Assad killed no one":wtf:
So whom did he kill?
10 of thousands of people ordered by Assad carried out by the Syrian military

About 200,000 have been killed in Syria. About 28,000 have been civilians killed about equally by the Islamists and the SAA during combat operations. The rest have been combatants on both side. Don't believe the propaganda.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/09/14/world/middleeast/syria-war-deaths.html?_r=0
Everyone who is putting up numbers, is a liar. Assad said that it is impossible to ascertain a correct figure. It is likely some hundreds of thousands.

It seems like you do not know much about the U.S. Presidents do not have as much power as you think they do. In order to stay in the office, they have to rely on support from special interest groups aka lobbies. This is why you will never see me bashing Bush or Obama. The major difference between Obama and Bush is that Obama resisted these lobbies a lot more than Bush did.

So how is Syria working out if Obama is correct?

Greg

U.S. should stay out of Syria. Let Israel, Turkey, Iraq and Syria sort it out.

Should Russia stay out as well??

Greg

Yes, that would be my suggestion to Russia.

But I do not have any stake in Russia, so at the end of the day I am not that much concerned about Russia getting involved in this mess.

Similarly, I will not be that much concerned if Australia decided to tangle itself in this mess.

We're in it already and have been for some months. And quite sensibly so!!

Greg

Have fun fighting on behalf of Israel, Turkey and ISIS.

Not just oil - it seems like Syrian refugees are being harvested for their organs as well.

---

A Turkish court on Dec. 5 arrested an Israeli organ trafficking suspect, who was sought by Interpol’s red notice and detained at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport on early Dec. 4.

He was reportedly in Turkey to convince struggling Syrian migrants to sell their organs.

CRIME - VIDEO: Israeli organ trafficking suspect arrested in Istanbul

Every time I see this organ harvesting with regard to Israel, I wonder if the one posting it ever has brought up organ harvesting in other countries, such as India, China or Pakistan.. Looking for a kidney and have the money, probably easy to get one in these countries.......

"Patients, many of whom will go to China, India or Pakistanfor surgery, can pay up to $200,000 (nearly £128,000) for a kidney to gangs who harvest organs from vulnerable, desperate people, sometimes for as little as $5,000."

You can count on Israelis to exploit human misery. They are stealing resources(oil) of a country which is struggling to stay alive against terrorists. That is low but what is beyond despicable is that they are harvesting Syrian refugees for organs. That is low. No amount of you trying to divert attention towards China or Pakistan or any other country will absolve Israel. Israel got only one vote in its support when it was last time indicted by the UN's human rights commission. Now I know why.

Not just oil - it seems like Syrian refugees are being harvested for their organs as well.

---

A Turkish court on Dec. 5 arrested an Israeli organ trafficking suspect, who was sought by Interpol’s red notice and detained at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport on early Dec. 4.

He was reportedly in Turkey to convince struggling Syrian migrants to sell their organs.

Every time I see this organ harvesting with regard to Israel, I wonder if the one posting it ever has brought up organ harvesting in other countries, such as India, China or Pakistan.. Looking for a kidney and have the money, probably easy to get one in these countries.......

"Patients, many of whom will go to China, India or Pakistanfor surgery, can pay up to $200,000 (nearly £128,000) for a kidney to gangs who harvest organs from vulnerable, desperate people, sometimes for as little as $5,000."

You can count on Israelis to exploit human misery. They are stealing resources(oil) of a country which is struggling to stay alive against terrorists. That is low but what is beyond despicable is that they are harvesting Syrian refugees for organs. That is low. No amount of you trying to divert attention towards China or Pakistan or any other country will absolve Israel. Israel got only one vote in its support when it was last time indicted by the UN's human rights commission. Now I know why.

Oh, Vikrant, your friendly Hindus are probably making a few bucks harvesting organs in India, but I would never bring that up if you weren't so obsessed with Israel and organ harvesting.. Harvesting organs seems to go on in many countries, but since you hate the Israelis for a specific reason (why not tell the viewers why and get it off your chest), all you want to concentrate on is Israelis doing such. Of course, Vikrant is going to prove to us that Israelis are harvesting Syrian organs. Do the Israelis sneak into the refugee camps to do this? Do you have something from people in the camps saying that they see the Israelis sneaking in and taking their relatives' organs?

By the way, find an article from today which states that Assad is buying the oil from ISIS.

---

Oh, Vikrant, your friendly Hindus are probably making a few bucks harvesting organs in India, but I would never bring that up if you weren't so obsessed with Israel and organ harvesting.. Harvesting organs seems to go on in many countries, but since you hate the Israelis for a specific reason (why not tell the viewers why and get it off your chest), all you want to concentrate on is Israelis doing such. Of course, Vikrant is going to prove to us that Israelis are harvesting Syrian organs. Do the Israelis sneak into the refugee camps to do this? Do you have something from people in the camps saying that they see the Israelis sneaking in and taking their relatives' organs?

By the way, find an article from today which states that Assad is buying the oil from ISIS.

Why do you hate Hindus so much? Why are you such a hater? I think admiring ISIS for too long has skewed your views.

---

Why do you hate Hindus so much? Why are you such a hater? I think admiring ISIS for too long has skewed your views.

The question is why do you hate Israelis so much. Why not fess up and tell the viewers why?

---

The question is why do you hate Israelis so much. Why not fess up and tell the viewers why?

The question is why do you hate India so much?

It's only in your sick mind that I hate India. I have nothing against India, but there are organ traffickers in India also. Of course you close your eyes to it because it is more important for you to obsess over the Israeli organ traffickers. It appears that you can't see anything negative said about anything or anyone Indian, but you would be fooling yourself if you think there are no organ traffickers in India.

It's only in your sick mind that I hate India. I have nothing against India, but there are organ traffickers in India also. Of course you close your eyes to it because it is more important for you to obsess over the Israeli organ traffickers. It appears that you can't see anything negative said about anything or anyone Indian, but you would be fooling yourself if you think there are no organ traffickers in India.

Only a sick mind as yours would think that I hate Israel.

The fact is that Israel is exploiting Syria. It is stealing Syria's oil. Not only that it is harvesting Syrian refugees for their organs. That is very sad. There is no parallel between Israeli policy of stealing organs from Syrians vs what some criminal elements are doing in India except in your sick mind.

The fact is that Israel is exploiting Syria. It is stealing Syria's oil. Not only that it is harvesting Syrian refugees for their organs. That is very sad. There is no parallel between Israeli policy of stealing organs from Syrians vs what some criminal elements are doing in India except in your sick mind.
Syria doesn't have any oil you moron, and Israel has criminals like any other country:slap:

It is quite obvious that you hate Israel, Vikrant. There is no getting around it, and you have a specific reason for doing so but you wouldn't reveal it to the viewers. Just because you read articles about the oil, I can read articles too. As far as the organ harvesting is concerned, why not prove it to us. I am sure you picture sneaky Israelis crawling into the refugee camps under cover of darkness, picking out their victims, lying them on a cot and then taking out their organs. Then they sneak back out with a bagful of kidneys, That's a good one, folks. "Israeli policy of stealing organs." Maybe the Israeli government has set up a hospital where all these kidneys are delivered. What do you think, Vikrant? Did Israel set up a hospital for all these kidney transplants?

ISIL Sells Its Oil, But Who Is Buying It? | Nigerian News from Leadership News

It is quite obvious that you hate Israel, Vikrant. There is no getting around it, and you have a specific reason for doing so but you wouldn't reveal it to the viewers. Just because you read articles about the oil, I can read articles too. As far as the organ harvesting is concerned, why not prove it to us. I am sure you picture sneaky Israelis crawling into the refugee camps under cover of darkness, picking out their victims, lying them on a cot and then taking out their organs. Then they sneak back out with a bagful of kidneys, That's a good one, folks. "Israeli policy of stealing organs." Maybe the Israeli government has set up a hospital where all these kidneys are delivered. What do you think, Vikrant? Did Israel set up a hospital for all these kidney transplants?

You people are known for this tactics: Anyone who criticizes Israel has to be a jew hater. You need to consider a possibility that people are genuinely concerned with Israel's lack of regards for peace and human values. Look at Syrian crisis: it is the greed of Israel which can very well spiral out into nuclear war. So, please look in the mirror and stop attacking Hindus. They have done nothing against you or Israel.

Syria doesn't have any oil you moron, and Israel has criminals like any other country:slap:

I see you are getting angry. I have hit the nerve. There is a reason why your country received only one vote in its favor in the UN. All the countries in the world cannot be Jew haters. That is simply not possible. Consider a possibility that Israel may indeed be a bad country. If you really love Israel, you should work towards making it a good country instead of attacking others on the internet for pointing out flaws in your country.

Last edited:

You people are known for this tactics: Anyone who criticizes Israel has to be a jew hater. You need to consider a possibility that people are genuinely concerned with Israel's lack of regards for peace and human values. Look at Syrian crisis: it is the greed of Israel which can very well spiral out into nuclear war. So, please look in the mirror and stop attacking Hindus. They have done nothing against you or Israel.

I have a suggestion for you, Vikrant. Go to your psychiatrist tomorrow and ask him why you only come to this forum to basically diss Israel. This happens to be the Middle East forum and what have you contributed that has nothing to do with Israel -- NADA.

Looks like Vikrant can't stand the fact that Hindus were brought up also dabbling in this organ trafficking. If Vikrant had never brought up Israelis with regard to this, Hindus would never have been mentioned. Unlike Vikrant, I have the brains to realize that there are nationals from many countries who do this organ trafficking, and I don't like to pinpoint one country as he does.

I have a suggestion for you, Vikrant. Go to your psychiatrist tomorrow and ask him why you only come to this forum to basically diss Israel. This happens to be the Middle East forum and what have you contributed that has nothing to do with Israel -- NADA.

Looks like Vikrant can't stand the fact that Hindus were brought up also dabbling in this organ trafficking. If Vikrant had never brought up Israelis with regard to this, Hindus would never have been mentioned. Unlike Vikrant, I have the brains to realize that there are nationals from many countries who do this organ trafficking, and I don't like to pinpoint one country as he does.

Well, I will post on something other than Israel if you stop dragging me into your mess. It seems like you come to this forum only to bash Hindus. Why are you people such bigots?

Anyway, this is a discussion board and Israel seems to be the hot topic. Finally I have realized that the world revolves around the Middle East and the Middle East revolves around Israel :) Well you should be happy with this realization because that seems to be your view as well given the myriad of your posts in the Middle East section.

This thread is about Israel and this thread is in the middle eastern forum. So I am on topic. You on the other hand are way off topic because this thread is not about India and India is not in the Middle East.

BTW, hurling insults at people of other religion and culture only shows that you are a bigot.

Last edited:

I see you are getting angry. I have hit the nerve. There is a reason why your country received only one vote in its favor in the UN. All the countries in the world cannot be Jew haters. That is simply not possible. Consider a possibility that Israel may indeed be a bad country. If you really love Israel, you should work towards making it a good country instead of attacking others on the internet for pointing out flaws in your country.

Like i said Syria doesnt have oil, and if every country in the middle east was like Israel, the whole region would be a booming, capitalist, society. Not a slaughter fest. killing and raping all muslim society is dysfunctional. You exposed yourself as an idiot

Like i said Syria doesnt have oil, and if every country in the middle east was like Israel, the whole region would be a booming, capitalist, society. Not a slaughter fest. killing and raping all muslim society is dysfunctional. You exposed yourself as an idiot

Your post demonstrates that it is you who is an idiot. Israel heavily depends on freebies from the U.S. tax payers. UAE is far more business oriented society than Israel is. As far as slaughter is concerned, Israel has blood of innocent Syrians on its hands.

BTW, only an idiot would say that Syria has no oil. The fact that others have stolen Syrian oilfields does not make them the rightful owners.

Last edited:

Your post demonstrates that it is you who is in idiot. Israel heavily depends on freebies from the U.S. tax payers. UAE is far more business oriented society than Israel is. As far as slaughter is concerned, Israel has blood of innocent Syrians on its hands.

BTW, only an idiot would say that Syria has no oil. The fact that others have stolen Syrian oilfields does not make them the rightful owners.
Syria has some oil not much, and they are not a rich oil producer, they are not even a country anymore. there is no Syria..Israel is killing Syrians?:uhoh3: What does the UEA produce again? oh yeah, only oil...Don't hate the Jew you should respect him:eusa_angel:

Made in Israel :cool:

Your post demonstrates that it is you who is in idiot. Israel heavily depends on freebies from the U.S. tax payers. UAE is far more business oriented society than Israel is. As far as slaughter is concerned, Israel has blood of innocent Syrians on its hands.

Syria has some oil not much, and they are not a rich oil producer, they are not even a country anymore. there is no Syria..Israel is killing Syrians?:uhoh3: What does the UEA produce again? oh yeah, only oil...

Made in Israel :cool:

That post demonstrates how stupid you are.

You are destroying Syria, stealing its oil and saying that it is not even a country. Well, you are wrong as you can see, Syria is gaining back the control of its country inch by inch. Unlike Iraqis, I think Syrians got a bit lucky in a sense that bad-ass Putin is ready to go all the way for Syria. If crisis intensifies, Israel's situation is going to get very dicey and it will have no one to blame but itself.

Have you ever been to UAE? Oil is just one aspect of their wealth. They own far more successful businesses than Israel and unlike Israel, UAE does not depend on handouts from U.S. tax payers.

Forum List

Back