Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

Muslims are cowards. They always prey on the unarmed, then cry about being threatened. This time it was a music festival in Israel. Same kind of attack as the Bataclan night club or Charlie Hebdo in Paris or an office in San Bernardino. But boy, do they yelp when the prey shows teeth.

Muslims are cowards. They always prey on the unarmed, then cry about being threatened. This time it was a music festival in Israel. Same kind of attack as the Bataclan night club or Charlie Hebdo in Paris or an office in San Bernardino. But boy, do they yelp when the prey shows teeth.
The cowards are always facially covered and now run in tunnels...and under hospitals

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Anti-Israel terror Human Shields since the 1980s.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Tip:
Hamas jihado fascist cowardice leadership is in Qatar (AKA AL JihadZeera's boss)
And in Turkey. (Edia innthat country ends with: ".tr"

'Nuff said.

From your lips to the devils ears, scumbag
Just a reality.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

The Zionist Squatters have been doing the same thing for the last 80 year, and they are in the same position now they were in 1948... completely surrounded by people who would happily murder them in their beds.

You see? They might disagree that there is "more room" at the maximum hatred. After decades of indoctrination and incitement (Ethnic Arab racism and religious Islamic Jihad).

Seeing the Oct.7.23 celebration by masses of racist Arabs in Gaza, the sick joy toward (the 3,000 savages onslaught) :

Uh, the savagery is on both sides.

Here's the better question, why do you insist on living there.

You see, me, if my neighbors wanted to kill me, I'd move. Heck, I've moved because the crime rate ticked up where I was living and I could do better.

But you guys insist on living right next to people who want to murder you. Let's leave aside if the things you've done to them give them a good reason to WANT to murder you, the fact is that they do.

Doesn't that make living there... you know... kind of stupid?

Yeah, if they had real film of this, they'd have released it on October 10th.

My guess is they are getting their Hollywood Buddies to make up some convincing-looking FX if they are going to try to pull this scam at all.
You're a fucking retarded shitbag. Hamas was wearing Go Pros and filmed a lot of things.

Just a reality.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

The Zionist Squatters have been doing the same thing for the last 80 year, and they are in the same position now they were in 1948... completely surrounded by people who would happily murder them in their beds.
You wouldn't recognize reality even if it planted its foot dead in your fucktarded asshole.

You're a fucking retarded shitbag. Hamas was wearing Go Pros and filmed a lot of things.
And so where are these supposed videos of fetuses being dragged on the ground or other shit the Zionists have claimed?

You wouldn't recognize reality even if it planted its foot dead in your fucktarded asshole.
Duke, buddy, you need to deal with reality... Getting upset doesn't win an argument.

Instead of writing about unconfirmed muck , why not substitute
Here is some likely garbage from that UK rag The Sun .

What do you really expect Palestinians to do when they are starving , thirsty , and ill?

What a rubbish OP from someone who is such an over-the -top racist that it is thoroughly distasteful .

The innocent in Palestine are victims of both sides. There's nothing they can do. Most of them now, didn't elect Hamas. Most of them probably despise Hamas. And for good reason.
But trying to pretend that stopping the war is the right thing to do, is ridiculous. If you stop the war, Hamas will continue. They'll continue to attack Israel. They'll continue to kill innocent people. Including their own.

The only solution to this is to eradicate Hamas.

I get that Israel is creating even more Hamas soldiers, with every innocent Palestinian they kill.
It's a bad situation for every innocent person in that area. But it is what it is.

Forum List

Back