Israel court hands sentences to Jerusalem youths

I wish Sherri could be a proper Christian instead of an apology for a 'Christian.'

These are friends of Israel
5,000 Christian Pilgrims to Visit Capital - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

The l'il sherriKKKin's true religion is HAMAS hypocrisy. She lies and claims to be a 'pacifist' - and then declares that the world is better and safer without the Fogel children in it...... She carries on about Israel arresting youths who planned a gasoline-bomb attack - and declares that the murder of Hadass Fogel was 'legitimate resistance'. Anyone who declares themselves an enemy of the US is her newest BFF.....

Why, the hypocrite Pharisees against whom Jesus railed couldn't do any better at it than the l'il sherriKKKins!

Regarding the Fogels, I have one better ! ( Not really) When the massacre first happened this follower of " jesus" declared it wasn't Palestinians who did it but Israelis who blamed Palestinians for it. Yes, she walks with her " savior, jesus" :eusa_pray: :evil:

The Fogels were neither Palestinian prisoners, nor Christians. They were illegal Jewish extremist religious settlers living on land stolen from Palestinians in the Occupied West Bank and Palestinian youths were tortured into falsely confessing to killing some of their family members. Truth is something I am not afraid to speak. Jesus is my example to follow.

Today, Christians make up I believe under 4% of the population in Palestine, when Israels ethnic cleansing commenced in 1947, they made up 10% or more of the population.

Christian Palestinians have been unlawfully imprisoned, as have Muslim Christians.

The l'il sherriKKKin's true religion is HAMAS hypocrisy. She lies and claims to be a 'pacifist' - and then declares that the world is better and safer without the Fogel children in it...... She carries on about Israel arresting youths who planned a gasoline-bomb attack - and declares that the murder of Hadass Fogel was 'legitimate resistance'. Anyone who declares themselves an enemy of the US is her newest BFF.....

Why, the hypocrite Pharisees against whom Jesus railed couldn't do any better at it than the l'il sherriKKKins!

Regarding the Fogels, I have one better ! ( Not really) When the massacre first happened this follower of " jesus" declared it wasn't Palestinians who did it but Israelis who blamed Palestinians for it. Yes, she walks with her " savior, jesus" :eusa_pray: :evil:

The Fogels were neither Palestinian prisoners, nor Christians. They were illegal Jewish extremist religious settlers living on land stolen from Palestinians in the Occupied West Bank and Palestinian youths were tortured into falsely confessing to killing some of their family members. Truth is something I am not afraid to speak. Jesus is my example to follow.

Today, Christians make up I believe under 4% of the population in Palestine, when Israels ethnic cleansing commenced in 1947, they made up 10% or more of the population.

Christian Palestinians have been unlawfully imprisoned, as have Muslim Christians.

Sherri listen to me. You are not normal. You have serious issues with your head.
You are extremely sick and twisted.
I'm not just saying this because you are an anti - Zionist and I'm a pro - Israeli and we differ in opinions.
I really REALLY mean it. You are very twisted with your posts. You are not normal. You are a witch. I truly mean that too Sherri, I am not just saying that. Your entire days are devoted to trashing Israel. You need to get a life and get help now !!

I just learned something new watching Palestinian Christian Dr Mazin Qumsiyehs video, Jesus was not a Jew, he was a Nazarene, a Nazarene who lived in Palestine. Persons were identified based on where there mother lived, thus Jesus was a Nazarene, his mother was from Nazareth. A Judean was a person from Judea. Judeans lived in Judea. Samaritans lived in Samaria.

And I saw a photo of Palestinians arrested in a rebellion in 1936, for nonviolent resistance acts, the imprisoned included two Christian Palestinians and four Muslim Palestinians. There were even indigenous Jewish Palestinian Rabbis a part of early resistance uprisings. Indigenous Jews in Palestine were Anti Zionists. Before Zionists came to Palestine, the people lived beside each other in peace, Muslims and Christians, and Jews.

This is a fascinating video, Mazin Qumsiyeh's family roots in Beit Sahour go back to the earliest Christians in Palestine, the inhabitants of the town are said to be descendants of the shepherds who were there when Jesus was born. His grandfather went to school with Jews, his best friend was a Jew, it was Zionists who first introduced segregated schools to Palestine in the 1920s. (there we see the beginnings of Apartheid in Palestine). The first Palestinian uprising was actually in the late 1800s, there have been about 15 uprisings, very typical of Anti Colonial oppositions to Colonial enterprises. (like South Africa). Every uprising has sought the same goal, a pluralistic and democratic society in Palestine, like the society there before Zionists began their colonial enterprise in Palestine.

Last edited:
I just learned something new watching Palestinian Christian Dr Mazin Qumsiyehs video, Jesus was not a Jew, he was a Nazarene, a Nazarene who lived in Palestine. And I saw a photo of Palestinians arrested in a rebellion in 1936, for nonviolent resistance acts, the imprisoned included two Christian Palestinians and four Muslim Palestinians. There were even indigenous Jewish Palestinian Rabbis a part of early resistance uprisings. Indigenous Jews in Palestine were Anti Zionists. Before Zionists came to Palestine, the people lived beside each other in peace, Muslims and Christians, and Jews.

Does that mean you no longer call yourself a Christian then?

I just learned something new watching Palestinian Christian Dr Mazin Qumsiyehs video, Jesus was not a Jew, he was a Nazarene, a Nazarene who lived in Palestine. And I saw a photo of Palestinians arrested in a rebellion in 1936, for nonviolent resistance acts, the imprisoned included two Christian Palestinians and four Muslim Palestinians. There were even indigenous Jewish Palestinian Rabbis a part of early resistance uprisings. Indigenous Jews in Palestine were Anti Zionists. Before Zionists came to Palestine, the people lived beside each other in peace, Muslims and Christians, and Jews.

So
Does that mean you no longer call yourself a Christian then?

That is not what I said. Can you read and understand English? The statement you attribute to me is nowhere in my words in my post.

What Mazin Qumsiyeh said is actually confirmed in Scripture, in the Christian Gospels themselves.

Matthew 2:23 He shall be called a Nazarene.

The further point Mazin Quimsiyeh makes is the word Jew was not even in use until the third century AD.

My research, I find the word Jew did not appear in New Testaments until the 18th Century. The word that appeared in original Bible texts was the Greek loudaios, a word which denotes people who lived in Judaea, in English the word would be Judaeans. Loudaia in English is Judaea, the inhabitants of Judea when Christ lived there were Judaeans. Now, I need to sit down and reread The Gospels, and everywhere the word Jews appear in my Bible, read the text knowing the word refers to the then inhabitants of Judea.

Last edited:
Five Palestinian teenagers are facing life imprisonment for a crime that never happened. A settler car accident labels them as "terrorists". Fight for justice for the Hares Boys!

13 September 2013*— The Hares Boys have now been imprisoned in Israeli military jails for half a year. That’s six months in prison being constantly harassed and not knowing what is to come. The boys are 16 years old. Their next court hearings are:Tamer Souf*1 OctoberAli Shamlawi*3 OctoberMohammed Suleiman*14 OctoberCourt dates for Ammar Souf and Mohammed Kleib TBC.

Hares Boys | Five Palestinian teenagers are facing life imprisonment for a crime that never happened. A settler car accident labels them as "terrorists". Fight for justice for the Hares Boys!

They were " illegal Jewish extremists?" You made that claim before stating that Ms. Fogel taught " terrorism" but of course you couldn't back it up. Regarding " stolen land" that is another lie. That is land that used to be part of Jordan before the Arabs initiated the 67 War. If the Arabs had won that War and Israel no longer existed you wouldn't complain about them obtaining " stolen land" You're such a Hypocrite; something " jesus" taught you? Palestinian youths were " tortured " into falsely confessing? That must mean Israelis did it. Link please that " proves" your claim . There is none. The " truth" is something your not afraid to speak? :lol: Is that why you lie all the time? Is that why you say nothing about Muslims killing and enslaving Christians? You're as much of a " christian" as Adolph Hitler was :evil:

The thread is not about Ruth Fogel, you want to talk about her start your own thread.

The thread is about unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners.

Last edited:
The thread is not about Ruth Fogel, you want to talk about her start your own thread.

I am talking about your " christian" Hate, Hypocrisy, Double Standard and bigotry. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen; you hypocrite :lol: :eusa_pray: :evil:

Beatings and torture continues until the detained Palestinian child or adult confess to the crime their Israeli abusers demand they confess to committing.

False Confessions by Palestinian Children and Adolescents under CoercionAmany Dayif & Fatmeh El-'AjouThis position paper addresses the extreme vulnerability of Palestinian children to specific conditions and practices of detention, and the illegitimate and cruel interrogation methods to which they are subjected, which result in extortion and false confessions. It also analyzes the legal framework as it applies to Palestinian children and adolescents, who are detained by the Israeli security forces.

PHR, Adalah and Al Mezan - False Confessions by Palestinian Children and Adolescents under Coercion | Defence for Children International Palestine

Testimony: J.'A., 17, resident of a village in the Ramallah District, arrested and interrogated in the ISA interrogation facility in Petach Tikva, 17 March 2009

The soldiers asked me if I was hiding weapons. I replied that I didn't have any weapons. After a while, they put me into a police truck. My hands were shackled behind my back and my eyes were blindfolded with a cloth. They ordered me to lie on the floor, facing down. There were six soldiers in the truck, three on each side, and they kicked me and stepped on me. Before leaving the house, the soldiers took my identity card and I still haven't got it back....

After the examination, they took me to the interrogation room. They sat me on a chair that was fixed to the floor. The legs were made of iron and its seat and back were plastic. They cuffed my hands behind the back of the chair. The cuffs were connected to a ring on the back of the chair so that I couldn't move my hands. My legs were cuffed as well.The interrogation continued for about an hour. The interrogator swore at me really bad and threatened me, saying that if I didn't confess to what they claimed I did, he would make sure I'd be punished very severely and that they would keep me in interrogation conditions for three months, non-stop, and would arrest my parents and others in my family. The interrogator did not hit me.

Testimony of J.'A | B'Tselem

Last edited:
Beatings and torture continues until the detained Palestinian child or adult confess to the crime their Israeli abusers demand they confess to committing.

Yawn. You wouldn't believe any Court that convicted a Palestinian. Either they would be innocent or have " reason" to do what they did! You are a Hypocrite

I am talking about your " christian" Hate, Hypocrisy, Double Standard and bigotry. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen; you hypocrite :lol: :eusa_pray: :evil:

This is a forum to discuss events in the Middle East.

This is a forum to discuss events in the Middle East.

This is a " forum" to discuss the Middle East? Is that why you constantly ignore what MUSLIMS are doing to CHRISTIANS? With your extremely hypocritical Double Standard? No; My Dear. This is a forum for " the truth" . Wouldn't " Jesus" want that? The truth is that you are a hateful bigoted racist Anti Semite who is as " Christian " as Mel Gibsons father ( Denies the Holocaust) Your " savior" would be sooooooo proud :evil: :cuckoo:

"REPORTING FROM SHIJAEYA, GAZA STRIP — She was still practically a newlywed when Raeda Omjamal watched Israeli security forces arrest her husband, Rawhi Mushtaha, and sentence him to 124 years in prison.

Israel called him a murderer for his role in helping to run Hamas' military operations. In Gaza, he was hailed as a freedom fighter and hero. Mushtaha is expected to be among the 1,027 Palestinian prisoners who will be released Tuesday in exchange for captive Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.

Omjamal was 23 years old, a freshly transplanted Palestinian refugee from Jordan who only met her husband two months before their wedding. The had another six months after the marriage.

Now, at 47, Omjamal is preparing to welcome her husband back home after seeing him only once during 24 years of incarceration. Though they exchanged occasional messages and letters through attorneys, personal visits were mostly prohibited."

Gaza prisoner's wife awaits husband she hardly knows - latimes.com

Associations, membership in banned groups, unlawfully can result in decades or a lifetime imprisonment for Palestinians living under Israeli Occupation.

Forum List

Back