Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think for one second that hamas considers whether the over 1000 rockets they have lobbed at Israel might kill a child? How many would be dead if Israel didn't have the defense system they have? At least Israel phones if they can, and roof knock before they lob theirs.

or do you want Israel to just sit back and take the incoming without any response? Have their lives disrupted every day, never knowing when they will need to hit the deck again?

I want you to address the issue of how many children were slaughtered by Menachem Begin and the Irgun , Stern and Hagana terrorist gangs then repost.

While ISIS is slaughtering Christians? No thanks, Israelis have defended their nation(.)

Bullshit.

Hamas is defending Palestine , their nation.

The zionists came to Palestine determined to murder and disappear Palestinians and carve out a a Zionist ghetto.

They should not be allowed to get away with murder.

Forgive me ...I did not know that defense is not an integral part of warfare. So Israel should limit its use of offensive weapons and depend on defense? Talk about nonsensical.

When a country responds out of all proportion to what they consider a provocation (the murder of 3 teens) and end up killing hundreds of civilians in the subsequent assault, the assault is not about defense. It's not even about retribution because that's usually somewhat proportional. It's something else entirely. But it's NOT about defense.

"Proportion" would mean just as many dead Israelis as Palestinians, right?

Do you know what the word overkill means?

Israel does not have killing Palestinians as an objective. They should, but they don't. They are destroying the tunnels, the launch sites and the rockets. The Palestinians have been warned to leave. If they stay, it's under orders from hamas.

I want you to address the issue of how many children were slaughtered by Menachem Begin and the Irgun , Stern and Hagana terrorist gangs then repost.

While ISIS is slaughtering Christians? No thanks, Israelis have defended their nation(.)

Bullshit.

The zionists came to Palestine determined to murder and disappear Palestinians and carve out a a Zionist ghetto.

Pretty good looking ghetto, there, Mohammed...especially compared to the dump your buddies dwell in...why don't the Iranians bulid you some skyscrapers and resort hotels...maybe a whore house or two...

Bullshit.

Future ISIS killers must be stopped, wherever possible:

Report: ISIS kills 270 in attack on Syrian gas field - CNN.com

Do you think for one second that hamas considers whether the over 1000 rockets they have lobbed at Israel might kill a child? How many would be dead if Israel didn't have the defense system they have? At least Israel phones if they can, and roof knock before they lob theirs.

or do you want Israel to just sit back and take the incoming without any response? Have their lives disrupted every day, never knowing when they will need to hit the deck again?

Oh, please. We are talking about today. Unless you feel the French of today should still be fighting the German's of today? I bet you think Ukraine should go back to Russia, too?

Last edited:
Israel does not have killing Palestinians as an objective. They should, but they don't. They are destroying the tunnels, the launch sites and the rockets. The Palestinians have been warned to leave. If they stay, it's under orders from hamas.

You're either naive or just plain foolish if you believe that. ANY country that launches a widespread offensive against civilian targets is not looking to avoid casualties. Israel is specifically looking to CAUSE casualties. They probably think of it as some kind of a deterrent. My contention is that it only serves the opposite purpose. It's a provocation for further violence directed at Israel and Israelis.

Forgive me ...I did not know that defense is not an integral part of warfare. So Israel should limit its use of offensive weapons and depend on defense? Talk about nonsensical.

When a country responds out of all proportion to what they consider a provocation (the murder of 3 teens) and end up killing hundreds of civilians in the subsequent assault, the assault is not about defense. It's not even about retribution because that's usually somewhat proportional. It's something else entirely. But it's NOT about defense.

Who gives a shit?

Wouldn't it have been better if the 1922 Zionist Congress had decided to create a Jewish State in the North pole or some other area which was UNpopulated?

SUNNI ISIS tells Christians: PAY, CONVERT, OR DIE. Palestinians are Sunni, how long before ISIS has three fronts?

Oh, please. We are talking about today. Unless you feel the French of today should still be fighting the German's of today?

What difference does it make when the terrorism began? Does murder have a statute of limitations?

Why is it irrelevant to you how the zionists carved out the Jewish state?

You're either naive or just plain foolish if you believe that. ANY country that launches a widespread offensive against civilian targets is not looking to avoid casualties. Israel is specifically looking to CAUSE casualties. They probably think of it as some kind of a deterrent. My contention is that it only serves the opposite purpose. It's a provocation for further violence directed at Israel and Israelis.

If Israel wanted to do what you say they want to do, gaza would be rubble by now...stop the stupidity.....please.

Oh, please. We are talking about today. Unless you feel the French of today should still be fighting the German's of today?

What difference does it make when the terrorism began? Does murder have a statute of limitations?

Carved it out? Please, again. I bet you think Ukraine should go back to Russia, as well.

If Israel wanted to do what you say they want to do, gaza would be rubble by now...stop the stupidity.....please.

Are you daft? Just because the Israelis aren't killing as many Palestinians as they could doesn't mean that the lesser number is unintentional.

Carved it out?
Please, again. I bet you think Ukraine should go back to Russia, as well.

YES, CARVED OUT

Why is that term not correct?

Who gives a shit?

Wouldn't it have been better if the 1922 Zionist Congress had decided to create a Jewish State in the North pole or some other area which was UNpopulated?

Michael Chabon's "The Yiddish Policeman's Union" postulates an Israeli state being temporarily established on the Alaskan panhandle.

Is the very existence of Israel, combined with Israeli and American aggression, responsible for most of the turmoil in the Middle East?

Carved it out?
Please, again. I bet you think Ukraine should go back to Russia, as well.

YES, CARVED OUT

Why is that term not correct?

Tell me, should Ukraine go back to Russia?

And that analogy is relevant why?

You can ask whether Palestine should go back to Turkey (The Ottoman Empire).

After Palestine acquired its independence from Turkey, circa 1922 it was supposed to be a sovereign territory .

But in the mid 1920's the UK allowed over 800,000 zionists to migrate there. All of them determined to murder and/or disappear the local Palestinian natives. And the rest is history.

Jews were there before Mohammed invented Allah.

Who gives a shit?

Michael Chabon's "The Yiddish Policeman's Union" postulates an Israeli state being temporarily established on the Alaskan panhandle.

The Fourth Zionist Congress decided to establish a national home for Jews in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back