Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard targets in Gaza? That IS daft!

After the killing of the 3 Israeli teens, Israeli security forces, among other things, went to the homes of two suspects, evicted the families, and blew up the houses.

That is part of what caused Hamas to begin a retaliation.

That's been Israeli SOP for years. Once they supposedly "identify" a suspect, even if it's someone who's just living with someone else, they destroy the home. Previously, I heard they bulldozed those homes.

Considering the ones defending these kind Israeli atrocities are out of the same crowd that went apoplectic when the US government merely showed at Clive Bundy's place,

the irony here is unbelievable.

Last edited:
After the killing of the 3 Israeli teens, Israeli security forces, among other things, went to the homes of two suspects, evicted the families, and blew up the houses.

That is part of what caused Hamas to begin a retaliation.

That's been Israeli SOP for years. Once they supposedly "identify" a suspect, even if it's someone who's just living with someone else, they destroy the home. Previously, I heard they bulldozed those homes.

Considering the ones defending these kind Israeli atrocities are out of the same crowd that went apoplectic when the US government merely showed at Clive Bundy's place,

Yep, rightwingers are quite selective about their outrages.

Yep, rightwingers are quite selective about their outrages.

It's not just that they're selective in their outrage. That would be bad enough. But they can also look at two almost identical situations and reach wholly different conclusions depending on who the principals are. This is one of those situations.

If and when Palestinians attack and kill civilians, that's EVIL. If and when Israelis attack and kill even MORE Palestinian civilians, then that's retribution, or justice, or some kind of payback, or karma coming back on the Palestinians.

As for me, I'm morally consistent. I don't support the killing of civilians, or make excuses for it, regardless of who does it. But conservatives who always make a big deal of having principles, somehow manage to make excuses for Israel, even when women and children are killed.

By all means let's be fair. The Israelis should shut down their iron dome system so their dead can equal the raghead dead.

Your post is nonsensical.

To begin with the Iron Dome system is TRULY a defensive weapons, unlike the weapon systems used to attack Gaza. Secondly, Iron Dome can NOT be used AS an offensive weapon. So, it's not even relevant to this thread.

Which leads me to the following question: Why do conservatives post so much irrelevant BS?

My final point is this: Your post is not only silly, it's racist, as well.

Bullshit.

Tell me, has Hamas stopped firing Rockets into Israel?

Has Hamas accepted or honored any of the cease fires?

Spare me your fucking crocodile tears until they do.

Agreed.

So how exactly should Israel respond to hundreds of rockets being fired into it? If anyone of us was on the receiving end of something like that how would you want your leaders to respond?

The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.
Hamas terrorists hide behind children, so that people like you have exactly the reaction you have.

By all means let's be fair. The Israelis should shut down their iron dome system so their dead can equal the raghead dead.

To begin with the Iron Dome system is TRULY a defensive weapons, unlike the weapon systems used to attack Gaza. Secondly, Iron Dome can NOT be used AS an offensive weapon. So, it's not even relevant to this thread.

Which leads me to the following question: Why do conservatives post so much irrelevant BS?

Why are libtards irrelevant and full of shit?

According to this morning's news reports the war in Gaza seems to be a draw:

There was one Israeli killed and 300 Palestinians killed so it's about equal.

So you're lobbying for more Israelis to be killed?

You seem to have dropped your race card. Here you go, I found it. Lord knows you'll use it again.

Cowards like Hamas should be rooted out and pushed into the sea.

I am proposing a few steps to improve Hamas image:

1- The CEO of CBS, CNN, NBC and ABC should be of Palestinian origin or Palestinian Firsters

2- The Federal Government should provide them 100 BBBBBBBBBbillion dollars in federal aid

3- the federal government should provide them the latest in military technology

I believe that will even things out. Once HAmas get their message accross you will agree that their position is correct.

Last edited:
I want you to address the issue of how many children were slaughtered by Menachem Begin and the Irgun , Stern and Hagana terrorist gangs then repost.

While ISIS is slaughtering Christians? No thanks, Israelis have defended their nation(.)

Bullshit.

Hamas is defending Palestine , their nation.

The zionists came to Palestine determined to murder and disappear Palestinians and carve out a a Zionist ghetto.

They should not be allowed to get away with murder.

Mister Brownshirt SHitstain, sir: Israel was awarded the territory by the UN in 1948. The Arabs were awarded Jordan at the same time. Hamas wasnt even a thought. Hamas is not defending anything. Hamas is waging terrorist attacks on Israeli population centers.
Even Egypt understands Hamas is a piece of shit terrorist organization. What does Fattah al Sisi know that you, Mr. Ignorant Taint-Licker, does not know?

Cowards like Hamas should be rooted out and pushed into the sea.

I am proposing a few steps to improve Hamas image:

1- The CEO of CBS, CNN, NBC and ABC should be of Palestinian origin or Palestinian Firsters

2- The Federal Government should provide them 100 BBBBBBBBBbillion dollars in federal aid

3- the federal government should provide them the latest in military technology

I believe that will even things out. Once HAmas get their message accross you will agree that their position is correct.

Hamas along with every other satan worshiping terrorist group need wiped off the face of the EARTH.

The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.
Hamas terrorists hide behind children, so that people like you have exactly the reaction you have.

After the 3 Irsaeli teens were killed, one of things the Israeli security forces did was to go the homes of some SUSPECTS in the killing, take the families out of the homes, and then blow the houses up.

That's how Israel operates.

Ayelet is soooooooo hot...

Even neo-Nazis like her can be made to look good.

However...

MK-Ayelet-Shaked.jpg

btw, thanks for reminding us you have no intelligent response, such as, maybe, at least a word or two of disagreement with her belief in genocide.

Stupid posts beget stupid responses. Ayelet is not making policy...just making notoriety...for which she thanks you.

She's in the Israeli parliament you idiot. She advocates genocide. That you don't disagree with her is about all we need to know about you.

btw, when's the last time you saw the American mainstream media talk about her and her beliefs, and the extremists in Israel who agree with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back