Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing people should force through their thick skulls is that the Israelis are just one more group of Middle Eastern crazies. Don't confuse them with, say, Jewish-Americans...

There are thousands of "normal" Jewish-Americans who are now living in Israel.
They have a Hamas rocket with their morning coffee.
I'll bet you've never been to Israel.

What difference does it make when the terrorism began? Does murder have a statute of limitations?

Why is it irrelevant to you how the zionists carved out the Jewish state?

Jews were there before Mohammed invented Allah.

If ancient ancestral claims were valid, the Indians would get America back.

Perhaps native Americans could get the United Nations to establish them a few states. That is how the nation of Israel came into being.

That's how things work when you make war on a country with a capable military. Perhaps these Hamas scum should quit murdering innocent people.

Why is Hamas scum?

How can you come here claiming to be a conservative and complaining of UNconstitutional taxation yet support the genocide for which US taxpayers have paid over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars?

How the fuck do you claim to be a conservative then support providing the Zionist motherfuckers with military hardware paid some Jewish doctor aid for by US taxpayers.

You are nothing more than a fucking hypocrite.

Did some Jewish doctor cut a bit too much off Contu?? Why all the anger at Jesus' peeps?

That's how things work when you make war on a country with a capable military. Perhaps these Hamas scum should quit murdering innocent people.

Why is Hamas scum?

How can you come here claiming to be a conservative and complaining of UNconstitutional taxation yet support the genocide for which US taxpayers have paid over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars?

How the fuck do you claim to be a conservative then support providing the Zionist motherfuckers with military hardware paid for by US taxpayers.

Mr. ShitstainNazi sir: Hamas is a fucking terrorist organization. Everyone recognizes this except jew haters like you, who had their brains blown out somewhere. Go kill yourself. SEriously.

Another CONservative scumbag/cum swallower.

Everytime I have to take my shoes off for TSA I think about you and XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Why is Hamas scum?

How the fuck do you claim to be a conservative then support providing the Zionist motherfuckers with military hardware paid some Jewish doctor aid for by US taxpayers.

Did some Jewish doctor cut a bit too much off Contu?? Why all the anger at Jesus' peeps?

It takes a lot of fucking chutzpah for zionist homies to decide , over lox and and cream cheese, that they are going to Palestine, create a Jewish State and murder any Palestinian who opposes the move.

Maybe genocide is your cup of tea, it ain't mine.

Yo daffy...the Israelis are hitting hard targets...the few deaths are incidental...go back to your knitting.

Hard targets in Gaza? That IS daft!

After the killing of the 3 Israeli teens, Israeli security forces, among other things, went to the homes of two suspects, evicted the families, and blew up the houses.

That is part of what caused Hamas to begin a retaliation.

BS

Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict. As of July 2014 the attacks have killed 28 people, mostly civilians, and injured thousands, but their main effect is their creation of widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life among the Israeli populace.

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before I start in on this thread, let me preface it by mentioning a variation of an old saying:

"We won the battle, but lost the war."​

Struggles and armed conflicts aren't just fought on a battlefield. They're fought in the court of public opinion too. In case anyone needs a history lesson on that front, it would behoove them to recall the American Civil Rights struggle. It was news images of water cannons and German Shepherd police dogs being unleashed on peaceful Black demonstrators which ultimately turned American public opinion against the gov'ts of the American South in the early 1960s. Israel faces a similar PR disaster despite the fact that most of these kind of reports don't get much airtime in the USA.

In truth, the story below isn't even the one I was looking for. I saw a report this morning on CNN about a 3 year old Palestinian child who was wrapped in bandages in a hospital. Obviously, the story below is from last month.

A Palestinian child, 7 years old, Ali Abed al-Awour, passed away last night as a result of injuries caused by an Israeli airstrike last Wednesday.

Palestinian sources reported that the child was with his uncle, Muhammad Ahmad al-Awour, on a motorcycle, when the Israeli airplane striked in the al-Sudanyeh neighborhood, northern Gaza. The Israeli army claimed that the uncle was a leader of Hamas, responsible for firing rockets to southern Israel. However, al-Awour's family said he had gone out to get food for dinner when he was killed.

This attack caused the immediate death of the uncle, 30 years old, and two other people were injured. One of them was Ali al-Awour, who passed away yesterday in a hospital in Gaza.

7-year old dies in Gaza 3 days after being injured in an Israeli airstrike

The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

While I know that there are a lot of Israel supporter who are unapologetic regarding these assaults, at some point you have to ask yourself if it's doing more harm than good to the cause if it creates widespread sympathy for the Palestinians in the court of world public opinion in the process.

But this thread is not meant so much to be about Israel versus the Palestinians and who's right, or who's MORE right. This thread is meant to be about what's in America's interest. You see, the Israelis are using weapons systems that WE supplied to them to launch these military campaigns. Think how that makes Arabs view us when they see dead children at the hands of weapons we supplied to the people who are using the weapons against them. Think that might create a terrorism problem for us in the process?

So killing this Hamas leader when he was going to get dinner is not OK? I guess he would have to actually been firing a rocket at the time of his death to make it palatable. Hamas leaders know they are targets and they still endanger members of their family in hopes they will shield them. So who is really at fault for this boy's death, I say his parents for letting him go with his uncle to begin with.

Why is Hamas scum?

How the fuck do you claim to be a conservative then support providing the Zionist motherfuckers with military hardware paid for by US taxpayers.

Mr. ShitstainNazi sir: Hamas is a fucking terrorist organization. Everyone recognizes this except jew haters like you, who had their brains blown out somewhere. Go kill yourself. SEriously.

Everytime I have to take my shoes off for TSA I think about you and my glock 45 .

The reason you have to take your shoes off, Mr. Taintlicking Fuckhead, is because some Muslims representing the assholes you defend hijacked three planes on 9/11. It has nothing to do with Israel.
And you wouldn't know a Glock 45 from your boyfriend's asshole.

I
Think about this! The exact same argument can be made in reverse regarding the Israelis. Do they love their children more than they hate the Palestinians?

No one can live peacefully with a neighbor who vows to kill you, and will do so at any opportunity. Israel isn't digging tunnels into Gaza so they can kill Palestinians. Israel isn't launching random rocket attacks against Gaza. None of those 10,000 plus missiles that the Palestinians have amassed, are defensive weapons.

However, the main element of this discussion, is the killing of children. Israel has given ample warning of where they intended to strike, and where they intended to assualt. The Palestinians who did not take their children out of those areas, are the only ones to blame for their children getting hurt.

Yeah, Israel doesn't dig tunnels. Know why? Because they have sophistocated military planes and helicopters that control the skies.

Maybe you might benefit from doing some research. Look up how many Israelis have been killed (and wounded) from years of rocket launches. The number is surprising low mostly because those rockets aren't very sophistocated to begin with. I'm not defending it. I'm just saying that there's a lightyear's worth of difference between the weapons both sides use.

As far as Israel's so-called warnings are concerned, I'd like to see one or hear one. Regardless, it's the height of insanity to try to blame the Palestinians for the deaths of their own children simply because they just so happened to be where the bombs or artillery landed.

If the dumbass Palestinians would cease attempting to kill Iraelis, they would need not fear any of Israel's super weapons.

Any parent who keeps their children in a war zone, likely to be bombed, is fully responsible for the safety of those children. Those children didn't just happen to be there, they were kept their by their parents, or possibly by Hamas fighters. There are large sections of Gaza that are not being targeted, or invaded.

Everytime I have to take my shoes off for TSA I think about you and my glock 45 .

The reason you have to take your shoes off, Mr. Taintlicking Fuckhead, is because some Muslims representing the assholes you defend hijacked three planes on 9/11. It has nothing to do with Israel.
And you wouldn't know a Glock 45 from your boyfriend's asshole.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg&list=PLuf794ZZ4y0snILy_3SNINhKA600-sbuA"]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't[/ame]

I
No one can live peacefully with a neighbor who vows to kill you, and will do so at any opportunity. Israel isn't digging tunnels into Gaza so they can kill Palestinians. Israel isn't launching random rocket attacks against Gaza. None of those 10,000 plus missiles that the Palestinians have amassed, are defensive weapons.

However, the main element of this discussion, is the killing of children. Israel has given ample warning of where they intended to strike, and where they intended to assualt. The Palestinians who did not take their children out of those areas, are the only ones to blame for their children getting hurt.

Yeah, Israel doesn't dig tunnels. Know why? Because they have sophistocated military planes and helicopters that control the skies.

Maybe you might benefit from doing some research. Look up how many Israelis have been killed (and wounded) from years of rocket launches. The number is surprising low mostly because those rockets aren't very sophistocated to begin with. I'm not defending it. I'm just saying that there's a lightyear's worth of difference between the weapons both sides use.

As far as Israel's so-called warnings are concerned, I'd like to see one or hear one. Regardless, it's the height of insanity to try to blame the Palestinians for the deaths of their own children simply because they just so happened to be where the bombs or artillery landed.

If the dumbass Palestinians would cease attempting to kill Iraelis, they would need not fear any of Israel's super weapons.

Any parent who keeps their children in a war zone, likely to be bombed, is fully responsible for the safety of those children. Those children didn't just happen to be there, they were kept their by their parents, or possibly by Hamas fighters. There are large sections of Gaza that are not being targeted, or invaded.

And Israel ceases firing for hours for HUMANITARIAN reasons, Hamas is sacrifcing innocent lives for its love of destruction.

Its the same story every time. Hamas fires rockets into Israel then shields themselves with women and children. Same shit over and over again. Israel haters are the only ones buying the palestinian shtick, and that's because they want to buy it.
07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

Jews deliberately target children and other civilians as was proven yet again last Wednesday.

Why do some find that hard to admit?

"GAZA CITY — The four Bakr boys were young cousins, the children of Gaza fishermen who had ordered them to stay indoors — and especially away from the beach. But cooped up for nine days during Israeli bombardments, the children defied their parents and went out Wednesday afternoon, the eldest shooing away his little brother, telling him it was too dangerous.

"As they played on and around a jetty in the late-afternoon sun, a blast hit a nearby shack. One boy was killed instantly. The others ran.

"There was a second blast, and three more bodies littered the sand.

"One was charred, missing a leg, and another lay motionless, his curly head intact, his legs splayed at unnatural angles."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/world/middleeast/gaza-strip-beach-explosion-kills-children.html?_r=0

Do you understand Jews make a habit of targeting Palestinian children?
The only reason we're discussing this is because this time Jews murdered children in front of a beachfront hotel filled with western journalists.
Pull your head out of your ass; it's covered with Jew Shit.
:badgrin:

And if those rockets lobbed first by hamas had hit, and Israel didn't have their defense system? Much worse images would be coming out of Israel.

George, why is it hamas would not accept the cease fire. If they cared about their own they would have. But no, it is Israel's fault, right?

Its the same story every time. Hamas fires rockets into Israel then shields themselves with women and children. Same shit over and over again. Israel haters are the only ones buying the palestinian shtick, and that's because they want to buy it.
07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

Jews deliberately target children and other civilians as was proven yet again last Wednesday.

Why do some find that hard to admit?

"GAZA CITY — The four Bakr boys were young cousins, the children of Gaza fishermen who had ordered them to stay indoors — and especially away from the beach. But cooped up for nine days during Israeli bombardments, the children defied their parents and went out Wednesday afternoon, the eldest shooing away his little brother, telling him it was too dangerous.

"As they played on and around a jetty in the late-afternoon sun, a blast hit a nearby shack. One boy was killed instantly. The others ran.

"There was a second blast, and three more bodies littered the sand.

"One was charred, missing a leg, and another lay motionless, his curly head intact, his legs splayed at unnatural angles."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/world/middleeast/gaza-strip-beach-explosion-kills-children.html?_r=0

Do you understand Jews make a habit of targeting Palestinian children?
The only reason we're discussing this is because this time Jews murdered children in front of a beachfront hotel filled with western journalists.
Pull your head out of your ass; it's covered with Jew Shit.
:badgrin:

And if those rockets lobbed first by hamas had hit, and Israel didn't have their defense system? Much worse images would be coming out of Israel.

So Israel is retaliating for no civilians killed by killing civilians. That's demented.

Hard targets in Gaza? That IS daft!

After the killing of the 3 Israeli teens, Israeli security forces, among other things, went to the homes of two suspects, evicted the families, and blew up the houses.

That is part of what caused Hamas to begin a retaliation.

BS

Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict. As of July 2014 the attacks have killed 28 people, mostly civilians, and injured thousands, but their main effect is their creation of widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life among the Israeli populace.

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can back year by year in any manner you want but you will always end up with Israel to blame.

George, why is it hamas would not accept the cease fire. If they cared about their own they would have. But no, it is Israel's fault, right?

George is an anti semite and jew hater of the old school. What else would you expect? He probably blames Israel for 9/11.

Wouldn't surprise me, though he probably also blames the US as well. His kind turns a blind eye to the atrocities of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back