Israel does not exist

The "Israeli talking point" is actually that Palestine as a State inhabited by and governed by only Arabs has never existed.
The Palestinians have the right to govern themselves. The fact that illegal external interference has violated that right does not negate that right.

Both the JEWISH Palestinians and the ARAB Palestinians have the right to govern themselves. We agree on the concept.

You are the one denying the right of Jewish people from governing themselves.

The "Israeli talking point" is actually that Palestine as a State inhabited by and governed by only Arabs has never existed.
The Palestinians have the right to govern themselves. The fact that illegal external interference has violated that right does not negate that right.

The Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pal'istanians are governing themselves so well that they have two, albeit hostile, competing governments.

It seems that as usual, you are looking for excuses to explain the failures and ineptitudes that define the Pal'istanians which similarly defines the rest of the Arab-Moslem Middle East.

Take away Israel tomorrow and nothing, not a single element that causes the disasters of Arab-Moslem societal dysfunction will change.

The Israeli talking point is that Israel does not occupy Palestine because Palestine never existed. I am just correcting that misinformation. That is just laying the correct groundwork.

And also, in point of fact, this whole thing came up because you said it was just hunky dorey for Gaza to lob rockets at Israeli citizens (read: Jews) because Israel doesn't exist.
That is correct except you put in that Jew thing. I never said that.

Good to know that you own up to supporting the killing of innocent civilians. Wait....that's NOT good, is it?

Both the JEWISH Palestinians and the ARAB Palestinians have the right to govern themselves. We agree on the concept.

Can you prove your points?

I am not bouncing around. I am taking them in order. Step 3 is State creation. It comes first. It ends the conversation for this thread. I addressed step 4 in my follow-up comments.

Who has the authority to cede territory? Only the sovereigns. Which is the government of Palestine (aka Israel).
My bad. I tried to make it simple for you. The Treaty of Lausanne actually states:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in territory which in accordance with the provisions of the present Treaty is detached from Turkey will become ipso facto, in the conditions laid down by the local law, nationals of the State to which such territory is transferred.”

Were European Jews habitual residents of Turkey in 1923?

Not a single mention of Pal'istan. It's odd, because you cut and paste the blurb above into thread after thread and never manage to make any case for your invented "country of Pal'istan".
Of course that was confirmed by the Mandate itself.
--------
The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”​

Of course, you're choosing to carelessly shuffle various elements of two completely different documents.

It really is hilarious. The fraud you were hoping to committ with your cut and paste snippet from the treaty of Lausanne was shown to be a fraud, so, as you have done before, you cut and paste a snippet from a different document.

So, we can agree that the treaty of Lausanne never created your Magical Kingdom of Pally'Land. By the wave of what Magical wand did the Mandate create you Magical Kingdom of Pally'land?

Links?
You are just blowing smoke. I was showing continuity. International law states that normal residents get citizenship in the successor state if sovereignty changes. The Treaty of Lausanne echoed that law. Then the Mandate followed with the same principle. Even Resolution 181 states that all Palestinians who normally reside in the territory that becomes the Jewish state will become citizens of that state.

In the middle of all that continuity is the statement that gives Palestinians citizenship in the state of Palestine.
You have read page one of The Treaty of Lausanne on a web site and you're trying to make it sound like you're a Treaty expert.

Why would anybody try when all you do is go around in circles?

The Israeli talking point is that Israel does not occupy Palestine because Palestine never existed. I am just correcting that misinformation. That is just laying the correct groundwork.

And also, in point of fact, this whole thing came up because you said it was just hunky dorey for Gaza to lob rockets at Israeli citizens (read: Jews) because Israel doesn't exist.

Good to know that you own up to supporting the killing of innocent civilians. Wait....that's NOT good, is it?
Are illegal settlers living on stolen land "innocent civilians?"

Can you prove who was illegal?
It's kind of difficult since anybody living there was called a Palestinian.
I presume you read that fact.

It's kind of difficult since anybody living there was called a Palestinian.
I presume you read that fact.
I'm working on that.

Indeed, staying on point with all this deflection is a problem.

But this whole conflict is about the JEW THING. Don't be naive.

Now you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

The WHOLE point of this thread proves my point. You are claiming that a Jewish State doesn't exist.

Now you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Give me a break. Why are the Gazans still fighting? If not because of the Jew thing.

The WHOLE point of this thread proves my point. You are claiming that a Jewish State doesn't exist.

Let me re-phrase that. You are claiming that a State doesn't exist because....JOOOOOOOOs

Indeed, staying on point with all this deflection is a problem.
No deflection on my part.
You are, in your own way, insulting all the experts who put so much work into this Treaty by trivializing it into your own personal vendetta.
I suggest you stay on point by respecting the complexity of this Treaty because it's the only weapon you think you have in your arsenal.

Forum List

Back