🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel doesnt want to go black .

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent - Middle East - World - The Independent

Echos of Nazi Germany as Ethiopian immigrants are given long term contraceptive injections...to prevent a black Israel from emerging in the coming decades.

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.
:eek:

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent - Middle East - World - The Independent

Echos of Nazi Germany as Ethiopian immigrants are given long term contraceptive injections...to prevent a black Israel from emerging in the coming decades.

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.

"Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”."

well, we certainly cannot have any threats to israel not being recignised as a jewish state now, can we?

don't worry...when the arab israeli population begins to outbreed the jews again, they will welcome the ethiopians as jews again. i mean, how in the world can you have a "jewish and democratic state" without the time honoured practises of jewish hegemony.

on the bright side, i am quite sure roudy will be occupied making up quotes by martin luther king to cover this unfortunate misunderstanding.

(OMG!!! OMG!!! i said "occupied". i keep forgetting that jews have put that word on their banned list.)

Last edited:
the islamo nazi pigs are now claiming the depoprovera injections cause permanent
sterility------Nope-----temporary----something like six months-----safer than birth
control pills------I have known several female doctors in the USA who used it for
themselves When I find out what was really going on-----I will let you know.
That ethiopian women are confused as to what DEPOPROVERA is-----should not
surprise anyone------most americans do not know. Studies have been done on
just how much of the doctors' explanation of any therapy or medication really
penetrates the skulls of patients and what they retain------well---again----no one
should be surprised. Just simply compliance with "take three times per day"---
virtually never happens.

iRosie -

You seem to be missing the point.

Do you support the idea of giving birth control injections of any kind to immigrants - without their knowledge of consent?

I do think Israel is right to question the 'Jewishness' of migrants claiming to be Jewish - but I don't think giving them compulsory birth control is an idea solition.

I don't think 'compulsory' is exactly the right word......and I also don't know if this was some official policy which legislators got to hear about and vote on, or if it was just something some department took it upon itself (wrongly) to do(wrongly).

There appear to be two different groups of 'black' immigrants, and the one are illegals. I think it is really about the illegal status .

Never heard of it. If it's true then it's gross.

its not all that gross Lipush----depoprovera is a very safe TEMPORARY
birth control ------Chances are that the effect of the injection was fully
explained to the women involved but later on -----they got "worried"
or 'indignant" ----or SOMEONE decided to stir up trouble .
Israeli doctors DO act in a paternalistic manner. An immigrating
ethiopian woman is not likely to be in GOOD CONDITION to be
pregnant in the midst of the immigration----not good for her and
not good for the baby. Lots of immigrants show up for abortions during
their transition times. Comparing the use of Depoprovera in a bunch
of persons immigrating from a disease infested, famine afflicted land
like Ethiopia to Nazism ----is gross. The end result of such a program ----will
result in a healthier population of ETHIOPIAN BABIES ----

considering how israeli society does function----this thing will spin
out of control

Lips, check your food more closely from now on. :D

Hua?
sCo_blink.gif

Forum List

Back