Israel Figured out How to Stop School Shootings Years Ago

Laugh as you will...............watch the following video................

They are in virtually every office and school in this country..............In the military, NAVY, we used PKP fire extinguishers and the ones used in public are similar................

But if these extinguishers are directed at a person...........it has the effect of BLINDING THAT PERSON TEMPORARILY...

ENJOY...................

What none of those do is stop a shooter on the grounds itself. When school lets out, and they have passed outside those measures at the doors to be picked up, takes the bus, whatever, they are still sitting ducks for a killer.as they pass out those doors.

I go through these types of turnstiles every day at work................Because I work at a MARSEC REQUIRED WORK PLACE.

AGAIN......these security measures are available but expensive.

of course.................So do we build Walls and moats outside full of alligators.................hire a dozen security guards for every school......................................

And then they'd just open up on the buses after leaving the fortress.....................

Again..................simple solutions to deter.............

Again..................there is no absolute measures to be taken that will end every scenario........

See this is what we have forgotten about politics, some problems have no easy solutions. We expect our issues to be resolved over night and if they are not we blame government.
Israel is at war and rightly needs to defend its schools from attack. Are you saying that the US citizenry is at war with itself? Well... ok.
He is saying that we have a model where they have gotten rid of school shootings, and we should use what they learned, what the fuck is so difficult to understand or even controversial?
The Israelis are doing it because they are at war and their opponents hate them and want to kill them. Seems sad that we have to resort to that.
A good percentage of what I see today is sad! We do what we must or put up with the status quo! I do say this quit naming the fuck who did it, we should not make them famous for it!
.Agree, stop with the idiot media coverage as if we are a bunch of mental cases ourselves who lust over it like a bunch of thieves lusting over a pot of gold.

To know all things good and evil is absolutely what we have been practicing with no editing, and we have to bring back control of some of these things concerning what is broadcast and what shouldn't be broadcasted due to security reasons. Let the law do their jobs to investigate and secure these things, and leave the happiness and innocence intact for the children.

Ya, you don't like what's happening out there? Muzzle the press, that'll do it. :cuckoo:

I understand! And agree! But no one seems willing to discuss what has helped create where so much of this problem is stemming from! There is a common denominator in almost all of these school shootings! And it has NOTHING to do with guns!
What none of those do is stop a shooter on the grounds itself. When school lets out, and they have passed outside those measures at the doors to be picked up, takes the bus, whatever, they are still sitting ducks for a killer.as they pass out those doors.

I go through these types of turnstiles every day at work................Because I work at a MARSEC REQUIRED WORK PLACE.

of course.................So do we build Walls and moats outside full of alligators.................hire a dozen security guards for every school......................................

And then they'd just open up on the buses after leaving the fortress.....................

Again..................there is no absolute measures to be taken that will end every scenario........

Israel is at war and rightly needs to defend its schools from attack. Are you saying that the US citizenry is at war with itself? Well... ok.
He is saying that we have a model where they have gotten rid of school shootings, and we should use what they learned, what the fuck is so difficult to understand or even controversial?
The Israelis are doing it because they are at war and their opponents hate them and want to kill them. Seems sad that we have to resort to that.
.We are in a culture war, and of course it is a war all the same. Hollywood is one of the culprits or opposition leaders in the war. It holds the high ground on the propaganda part of it all.
I bet you actually believe that nonsense.

America is at war with itself. The US soldiers are safer in South Korea than Americans are here.

See this is what we have forgotten about politics, some problems have no easy solutions. We expect our issues to be resolved over night and if they are not we blame government.
A good percentage of what I see today is sad! We do what we must or put up with the status quo! I do say this quit naming the fuck who did it, we should not make them famous for it!
.Agree, stop with the idiot media coverage as if we are a bunch of mental cases ourselves who lust over it like a bunch of thieves lusting over a pot of gold.

To know all things good and evil is absolutely what we have been practicing with no editing, and we have to bring back control of some of these things concerning what is broadcast and what shouldn't be broadcasted due to security reasons. Let the law do their jobs to investigate and secure these things, and leave the happiness and innocence intact for the children.

Ya, you don't like what's happening out there? Muzzle the press, that'll do it. :cuckoo:
.No, just muzzel fake and outlandish reporting of the news, and just like we do in military operations, formulate the plan, and apply the plan to defeat the enemy without the enemy realizing what hit them until it's to late. We don't need reporters reporting plans for example, and troop movements where an Osama Bi Laden can escape a Toro Boro again. Win the wars for a change, and realize that wars can come in different forms

Some clarity:

6D72829F-A2F5-486C-8D64-D43ADB026D7B.jpeg

.No, just muzzel fake and outlandish reporting of the news, and just like we do in military operations, formulate the plan, and apply the plan to defeat the enemy without the enemy realizing what hit them until it's to late. We don't need reporters reporting plans for example, and troop movements where an Osama Bi Laden can escape a Toro Boro again. Win the wars for a change, and realize that wars can come in different forms
So America is at war with itself? I quite agree.

But unfortunately, the US hasn't won a war since WWII, and that was a LONG fucking time ago.

And now to destroy the pepper spray and mace solution.

81yw0sHEG3L._SX355_.jpg

cost about 8 to 10 bucks.............

Again............NO EASY SOLUTIONS....................

Forum List

Back