🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Helping to Boost Pomegranate Yield in India

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's amazing how one tiny country has been able to help many other countries in the world.

Israel Helping to Boost Pomegranate Yield in India

By Anav Silverman September 8, 2014 , 8:02 am

“Is the seed yet in the barn? Indeed, the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have yielded nothing. But from this day on I will bless you.” (Haggai 2:19)

pomegranate-2.jpg

(Photo: Joergens.mi/ Wiki Commons)

For the nearly 23 years, relations between Indian and Israel have progressed rapidly, both politically, commercially, in sciences and culture and particularly in the area of agriculture since the two countries entered full diplomatic relations in 1992.

In its mission to transition to sustainable agriculture and diversity its food sources, India has been utilizing Israeli technology. Recently, an Israeli expert from the Ministry of Agriculture, Itzhak Kosto, held a two-day ‘Pomegranate Seminar’ at the Center of Excellence for Fruits at Mangeana in Sirsa, bordering Punjab, which concluded on August 27.

The center is one of the 20 Indo-Israeli agriculture centers in the country that utilizes Israeli technology to solve agricultural issues. Kosto spoke about supplying fertilizers to plants through drip irrigation as well as pest and disease management, and other solutions with local farmers and scientists.

Read more at

Israel Helping to Boost Pomegranate Yield in India - Israel News

i found Pomegranates to be most disappointing when eating them at home.. I love the juice and they are a very good source of anti-oxidants, but each fruit bears little juice when sucking it from the seed....

It's amazing how one tiny country has been able to help many other countries in the world.

For the nearly 23 years, relations between Indian and Israel have progressed rapidly, both politically, commercially, in sciences and culture and particularly in the area of agriculture since the two countries entered full diplomatic relations in 1992.

Israel Helping to Boost Pomegranate Yield in India - Israel News

And yet, Mein Kampf is enjoying eminence as a bestseller there:

How Hitler apos s Mein Kampf is India bestseller

Hitler Has a Following in India - Businessweek

i found Pomegranates to be most disappointing when eating them at home.. I love the juice and they are a very good source of anti-oxidants, but each fruit bears little juice when sucking it from the seed....

Are you nuts? You eat the tiny pods, juice and seeds. We go through at least two or three a day. I always try to keep a big bowl ready when my brother is around.

Yep they have orange farms in Cuba too.

So what. There are plenty of orange trees out here in California as well as loads of orange trees in Florida. Can you tell us where your fellow Iranian Muslims are traveling to help other people? Maybe they are in the Amazon helping the people grow pistachios??

So what. There are plenty of orange trees out here in California as well as loads of orange trees in Florida. Can you tell us where your fellow Iranian Muslims are traveling to help other people? Maybe they are in the Amazon helping the people grow pistachios??

No not off hand, but this is suppose to impress me, the Jews never do anything without something in it for themselves.

No not off hand, but this is suppose to impress me, the Jews never do anything without something in it for themselves.

All you are showing us, Penelope, that you would have made an excellent guard in a Nazi concentration camp. I am sure Ilsa Koch (the Bitch of Buchenwald) would have enjoyed your company immensely. This is why, folks, Mein Kampf is one of the best sellers in the Muslim world.

Meanwhile, I surely hope that if Maryam of Iran here ever needed something coming out of Israel which would help her with some medical condition that she quickly turn it down because she doesn't want to be accused of being a hypocrite.

Pomegranites are a kind of crop that INDIA NEEDS----
not only are the seeds used LOTS In Indian cookery---it has
been found that the skin----that abundant hard stuff in which the
seeds are embedded-------make a very EXCELLENT animal
feed for cattle (even those HOLY guys who provide milk and butter and all that NEEDED yoghurt for INDIAN KIDS)

feed for cattle (even those HOLY guys who provide milk and butter and all that NEEDED yoghurt for INDIAN KIDS)

That's good, I wonder what the pulp between the skin and seeds can be used for...Where I live it's black walnuts that are ready for harvest... The meat is used for eating and the shells are good for making dyes...

That's good, I wonder what the pulp between the skin and seeds can be used for...Where I live it's black walnuts that are ready for harvest... The meat is used for eating and the shells are good for making dyes...

Pulp is part of the skin that is used.

Forum List

Back