Israel burns and beheads people in tents in Rafah

Then why did Hamas attack Israel, on October 7, 2022? What did Hamas think it would accomplish? Why should Israel back down when time and again they have? Maybe Israel is tired of a terrorist nation who has a goal of killing every Israeli?
When has Israel backed down? Please give an example! I have NEVER seen them back down, when attacked????

You won’t answer my questions? Why should we have a one way dialogue? Sorry, I’m not into that.
Huh? I addressed 1 of your 2 questions by asking you, when did the premise in your question, ever happen?

And your first question is unknown, to you or me... we can guess I suppose....?

One of my guesses would be they did it to draw Israel's violent response purposely....hoping to draw other Muslim nations to their side in sympathy and against Israel, expediting the final battle of Armageddon....

And perhaps Israel let them have their brutal attack, that Israeli intelligence knew was coming, so that Netanyahu would have good reason to bomb Gaza in to smithereens, as he's always wanted?

The Israelis have a job to do. They need to eradicate the two remaining Hamas battalions hiding behind civilians in Rafa and they need to find the hostages (alive or dead) that Hamas took during their terror attack. That job will proceed until it is accomplished and no amount of propaganda from Hamas is going to change that. What Hamas did was SO heinous that deserve everything they're about to receive! And once the Israelis accomplish that in Rafa they should then find and assassinate Hamas leadership in whatever country they happen to be hiding in.

Application denied you off topic ignorant and entirely dishonest troll shit. 👍

Despite your consternation, words do have actual meanings.

Sucks to be you.
What do you think genocide means?

Forum List

Back