Israel Hits Beirut as World Awaits Its Response Against Iran

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Israel Hits Beirut as World Awaits Its Response Against Iran​

Henry Meyer
Thu, October 3, 2024, 4:18 AM

Israel Hits Beirut as World Awaits Its Response Against Iran​

(Bloomberg) -- Israel’s warplanes bombed Beirut overnight, after eight of its soldiers were killed in southern Lebanon in ongoing ground battles against Hezbollah.

Nine people died in the center of the Lebanese capital after an Israeli strike on a medical site affiliated with Hezbollah, according to local authorities including the health ministry. The Israel Defense Forces said Thursday it killed 15 Hezbollah militants in an overnight airstrike on a local government building used by the group in the town of Bint Jbeil.

A drone attack also took place on a weapons-storage facility in Syria near Russia’s biggest airbase there, the Syrian Human Rights Observatory reported. No one has claimed responsibility for that strike.
1727953254498.png

Last edited:
God is not playing around with Israel's enemies.

God is hitting everyone of them involved in murdering those babies in 2023. God will have to take down that Biden White House and Obama because they were the #1 Israel enemies involved in that attack.

Every time the democrats lose as they did in the VP debate they run wild looking for Jack... for a useless case against Trump- sad!

Trump will win in 2024.

Last edited:
I dont see how Hezbollah can be defeated short of overrunning all of Lebanon

I support the war against the Hezbollah terrorists

But there is no obvious way to end their threat

I think the IDF wants to secure a 10-mile buffer zone to keep the Hez from firing shoulder launched weapons into N. Israel.

Iron Dome can handle the missile launches but they were using shoulder fired weapons to hit things like schools and busses.

I think the IDF wants to secure a 10-mile buffer zone to keep the Hez from firing shoulder launched weapons into N. Israel.

Iron Dome can handle the missile launches but they were using shoulder fired weapons to hit things like schools and busses.
Hezbollah has plenty of rockets that can reach anywhere in Israel from anywhere in Lebanon

But clearing the jihidi’s from the border away from israel will greatly hinder an oct 7 style surprise attack

Go in and destroy the tunnels and weapons stashes

Israel has overrun Lebanon before.

Israel had the PLO trapped in Beirut, but agreed to let them leave by ship.

This occupation of Lebanon may be for many, many years.

Israel has overrun Lebanon before.

Israel had the PLO trapped in Beirut, but agreed to let them leave by ship.

This occupation of Lebanon may be for many, many years.
Like the man said, the only good Hezbollah is a dead Hezbollah

Forum List

Back