🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel & iran

Let's be realistic, Iran has been attacking Israel for decades through its Arab proxies, Hamas Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad, and it is a core value of the regime that Israel has to be destroyed. If Iran had the power to destroy Israel it would have. An Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear facilities is an effort to preempt an escalation of Iran's war against Israel by stopping their nuclear weapons and long range missile programs.

US: Iran Supporting al Qaeda Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa

Yeah because the goverment has never lied to us. :lol:

So you say that the government is capable of lying however the propoganda sites from which you gather your information are incapable of lying ?
A bit hypo-critic of you ...

How do you know for sure that what you think is right , and what the government says is wrong ?

US: Iran Supporting al Qaeda Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa

So you say that the government is capable of lying however the propoganda sites from which you gather your information are incapable of lying ?

How do you know for sure that what you think is right , and what the government says is wrong ?

The government never tells the truth, I think wikileaks showed that.

So, what we need here in the USA to provide us the truth is Al Jazeera, right Ima?

The truth about fornication with animals according to ayatollah khomeini and the religion of bestiality :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand Ima. He or she is against Israel keeping the Palestinians "prisoners" & yet never has he or she suggested Israel find some incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

So, what we need here in the USA to provide us the truth is Al Jazeera, right Ima?

I'm not expecting the truth, it's that simple. When it comes to "National Security", the media keeps quiet, and since everything and anything is NS these days, when it comes to that shit in the media, the only thing that you can be sure of is that what they're telling you about how it's going down isn't actually what's happening. Now THAT'S the truth! lol.

I don't understand Ima. He or she is against Israel keeping the Palestinians "prisoners" & yet never has he or she suggested Israel find some incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

I'd suggest that Israel be relocated to Canada or Australia, both countries have plenty of land to spare. The arabs are never going to give up. Let's cut our losses and get out of there. Another alternative would be to maybe trade Israel's land for some in Jordan, they don't look like they're using up too much of that country. But if that still pisses off the arabs, i say get the fuck out of the region completely. In the long run, it'll have been proven the cheaper and easier road to peace. Otherwise, it's only a matter of time before the arabs get their military shiite together and move you themselves. Anyways, most of the Israelis were immigrants themselves, so why don't THEY go back to their indigenous countries?

Last edited:
Will you work with with me to help find a way to free the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinian prisoners back to their indigenous homelands? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I'm not expecting the truth, it's that simple. When it comes to "National Security", the media keeps quiet, and since everything and anything is NS these days, when it comes to that shit in the media, the only thing that you can be sure of is that what they're telling you about how it's going down isn't actually what's happening. Now THAT'S the truth! lol.

Will you work with with me to help find a way to free the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinian prisoners back to their indigenous homelands? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

If you help me get all those Israeli immigrants to go back to where they came from as well.

If you help me get all those Israeli immigrants to go back to where they came from as well.

IMA DUNCE

Most Israeli Jews are indigenous to Israel and the Near East region.

Jews lived in ancient Israel, Egypt, Syria and Iraq thousands of years before there were even any Rabs.

The Septuagint Greek version of the Hebrew Bible that Jesus and the Gospels read from was translated in Alexandria in the 3rd century BCE.

Your history lesson for the day :clap2:

Last edited:
Hmmm! Just one problem. Israel was re-established as a Jewish State by a legal & ethical vote of the member nations of the UN in 1947. Who established Palestine as a Muslim Palestinian State & when? Even the British mandate formalized Palestine as the home of the Jewish people.

Quote: Originally Posted by ima

IMA DUNCE

United States President John F. Kennedy, Author, "A Nation of Immigrants"
"Every American who ever lived, with the exception of one group, was either an immigrant himself or a descendant of immigrants”
Immigration policy should be generous. With such a policy, we can turn to the world, and to our own past, with clean hands and a clear conscience

The contribution of immigrants can be seen in every aspect of our national life. We see it in religion, in politics, in business, in the arts, in education, even in athletics and in entertainment. There is no part of our nation that has not been touched by our immigrant backround

The was the secret of America: A nation of people with the fresh memory of old traditions who dared to explore new frontiers, people eager to build lives for themselves in a spacious society that that did not restrict their freedom of choice and action

Every aspect of the American economy has profited from the contributions of immigrants
Browse Inside A Nation of Immigrants by John F. Kennedy

1815: The first great wave of immigration to US begins, bringing 5 million immigrants between 1815 and 1860

1820: The U.S. population is about 9.6 million. About 151,000 new immigrants arrive in 1820 alone

1825: Great Britain decrees that England is overpopulated and repeals laws prohibiting emigration. The first group of Norwegian immigrants arrive.

1846: Crop failures in Europe. Mortgage foreclosures send tens of thousands of the dispossessed to United States.

1846: Irish of all classes emigrate to the United States as a result of the potato famine.

1848: German political refugees emigrate following the failure of a revolution.

1862: The Homestead Act encourages naturalization by granting citizens title to 160 acres.

1880: The U.S. population is 50,155,783. More than 5.2 million immigrants enter the country between 1880 and 1890.

1890: New York is home to as many Germans as Hamburg, Germany.

1894: To escape Moslem massacres, Armenian Christians emigrate.

1900: The U.S. population is 75,994,575. More than 3,687,000 immigrants were admitted in the previous ten years. Ellis Island receiving station reopens with brick and ironwork structures.

1906: Bureau of Immigration is established

1910: The Mexican Revolution sends thousands to the United States seeking employment.

1940: The Alien Registration Act calls for registration and fingerprinting of all aliens. Approximately 5 million aliens register.

1946: The War Brides Act facilitates the immigration of foreign-born wives, fiances, husbands, and children of U.S. Armed Forces personnel.

1952: The Immigration and Naturalization Act brings into one comprehensive statute the multiple laws that govern immigration and naturalization to date.

1954: Ellis Island closes, marking an end to mass immigration

Ellis Island Immigrants

Last edited:
Eh, Ima. You okay, you still here? Still waiting to hear back from you. Let the truth be known to all.

Hmmm! Just one problem. Israel was re-established as a Jewish State by a legal & ethical vote of the member nations of the UN in 1947. Who established Palestine as a Muslim Palestinian State & when? Even the British mandate formalized Palestine as the home of the Jewish people.

I'm not arguing that the government is telling the truth.I'm arguing that all sources of information are potentially false even those that you use. (In fact i have yet to see even one source for your information ...)
I also argue that you have no way to know which sources are false and which are true.
Thus you display hypocritical behavior when you say: I don't believe the government but I believe propaganda sites.
Basically you choose the 'truth' that suites your predisposed opinion and discard anything that doesn't fit your views as lies.
(This is also true for the ironically named "TruthSeeker".)

I'm not arguing that the government is telling the truth.I'm arguing that all sources of information are potentially false even those that you use. (In fact i have yet to see even one source for your information ...)
I also argue that you have no way to know which sources are false and which are true.
Thus you display hypocritical behavior when you say: I don't believe the government but I believe propaganda sites.
Basically you choose the 'truth' that suites your predisposed opinion and discard anything that doesn't fit your views as lies.

No worry the only way to make a change in Israeli behavior is to bring them to war
:D

No worry the only way to make a change in Israeli behavior is to bring them to war

Yeah, that's done great things for the Arabs in the past.

Sounds like a winner to me. No more of Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can continue to kill more Israelis for a thank you. King Hussein proved it's all just a matter of effectively communicating with Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. When will Israel ever learn?

But only after a palistanian nature reserve is evacuated-relocated to the quiet of arab lands - we don't want them to be all shot up in a crossfire, do we?

Arafat & now Hamas sure gets their Palestinians caught up in crossfires. Oh well, at they're all having fun.

But only after a palistanian nature reserve is evacuated-relocated to the quiet of arab lands - we don't want them to be all shot up in a crossfire, do we?

Forum List

Back