Israel Just Announced They Killed The Top Hamas Commander

Good. Fuck Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood and all the other terrorists. May they rot in hell.

Hamas, the MB and the other radical scumbags are always starting shit and all we get from our own media is propaganda. So sick of it.

Israel has every right to fight back against these evil people.

Israel Just Announced They Killed The Top Hamas Commander
VICTORY! Israel Just Announced They Killed The Top Hamas Commander | Top Right News

They did? great news!:eusa_clap:

Bless you!
Damn faggots eh??

No. Is that your ugly fucking face or not, asshole?
oooooooooooh you bitch:badgrin:

ps when are you coming to Chester as promised?
I'm not. I'm just wondering why you would post such an ugly picture of yourself. You look kinda like Gilbert Godfreid with sunglasses. :lol: No offense.
admit it the av got you hot. Oh do come there is nothing to be frightened about,:smiliehug:

Last edited:
Killing the top Hamasian can only dampen their morale....fuck any kind of ceasefire, keep eliminating the scum of the M.E.!

"Dampen their morale..."

These are people who strap explosives to eager pregnant women as suicide bombers. I don't think they have a problem with morale.

Killing the top Hamasian can only dampen their morale....fuck any kind of ceasefire, keep eliminating the scum of the M.E.!
Right. Radical Islam, and all other ideas, die when you kill the leaders. Oh wait, no it doesn't...

Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Maybe we should invite hundreds of thousands of poor Muslims from around the world to emigrate here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back