Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

They don't complain about egypt/gaza, saudi/yemen, saudi/iraq, or anywhere else where walls are used to protect and keep out undesirables. Even the US has a wall between them and mexico. When no walls there are fences to separate.
Except that you don't build walls on your neighbor's property!

Israel, like other nations, builds her fences where they will most effectively save lives ... and it has. I can see how this is a major thorn in your side. Should the Arabs choose peaceful coexistence the fence can be removed.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/05/world/middleeast/05mideast.html

Chapter IX. - The Land

A summary of land legislation enacted during the Civil Administration shows the efforts made to fulfil the Mandatory obligation in this matter. The Commission point to serious difficulties in connection with the legislation proposed by the Palestine Government for the protection of small owners. The Palestine Order in Council and, if necessary, the Mandate should be amended to permit of legislation empowering the High Commissioner to prohibit the transfer of land in any stated area to Jews, so that the obligation to safeguard the right and position of the Arabs may be carried out. Until survey and settlement are complete, the Commission would welcome the prohibition of the sale of isolated and comparatively small plots of land to Jews. They would prefer larger schemes for the rearrangement of proprietorship under Government supervision. They favour the proposal for the creation of special Public Utility Companies to undertake such development schemes subject to certain conditions.

An expert Committee should be appointed to draw up a Land Code.

Recommendations are made with a view to the expediting of settlement (the need for which is paramount) and to the improvement of settlement procedure.

The present system of Land Courts is contributory to delay. Until survey and settlement are complete there should be two or three Land Courts separate from the District Courts and each under a single British Judge.

Up till now the Arab cultivator has benefited on the whole both from the work of the British Administration and the presence of Jews in the country, but the greatest care must now be exercised to see that in the event of further sales of land by Arabs to Jews the rights of any Arab tenants or cultivators are preserved. Thus, alienation of land should only be allowed where it is possible to replace extensive by intensive cultivation. In the hill districts there can be no expectation of finding accommodation for any large increase in the rural population. At present, and for many years to come, the Mandatory Power should not attempt to facilitate the close settlement of the Jews in the hill districts generally.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Legislation vesting surface water in the High Commissioner is essential. An increase in staff and equipment for exploratory investigations with a view to increasing irrigation is recommended. The scheme for the development of the Huleh district is commended.

The Commission fully realize the desirability of afforestation on a large scale of a long term forest policy, but, having regard to their conclusion as to the scarcity of land in the hills for the agricultural population, they cannot recommend a policy involving expropriation of cultivators on a large scale until other cultivable land or suitable employment on the land can be found for them. In the aggregate, however, a large amount of land is fit for afforestation but not for cultivation, and the Commission endorse a policy of afforestation of steep hillsides to prevent erosion the prevention of grazing on land fit for afforestation, and, where practicable, the establishment of village forests for the benefit of neighbouring cultivators.

aka.............they brought the Jews into the land..............DESERT................had them CULTIVATE IT..................make the Desert BLOOM.............made them pay for the Desert.................AND THEN SAID LOOK............The JEWS ARE GETTING ALL THE GOOD LAND....................

It was the JEWS who made the DESERT BLOOM after they bought it...................

To a point.................The MUSLIMS WANTED TO STEAL THE LAND JEWS HAD BOUGHT AND UPGRADED IN THE DEAL..................

and as already stated they Muslims stated THEY WANTED ALL THE LAND AND NO JEWISH STATE AT ALL.................
First off, do you realize, in your own argument, a reference is made to preserving the "rights" of the indigenous, non-Jewish population.

"... the Mandate should be amended to permit of legislation empowering the High Commissioner to prohibit the transfer of land in any stated area to Jews, so that the obligation to safeguard the right and position of the Arabs may be carried out."

That "right", is Article 22 of the League of Nations, the right to self-determination. Any population anywhere on the globe, has an inalienable right to determine how they are to be governed. And Zionism, strips them of that right.

Secondly, this part of your argument is a total lie ....

"The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought."

The land was not barren. Arabs were the majority land owners. They owned 90% of all the land in Palestine.

And third, how the fuck can you have an increase in Arab population, during a Jewish migration?

"The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population."
Chapter IX. - The Land

A summary of land legislation enacted during the Civil Administration shows the efforts made to fulfil the Mandatory obligation in this matter. The Commission point to serious difficulties in connection with the legislation proposed by the Palestine Government for the protection of small owners. The Palestine Order in Council and, if necessary, the Mandate should be amended to permit of legislation empowering the High Commissioner to prohibit the transfer of land in any stated area to Jews, so that the obligation to safeguard the right and position of the Arabs may be carried out. Until survey and settlement are complete, the Commission would welcome the prohibition of the sale of isolated and comparatively small plots of land to Jews. They would prefer larger schemes for the rearrangement of proprietorship under Government supervision. They favour the proposal for the creation of special Public Utility Companies to undertake such development schemes subject to certain conditions.

An expert Committee should be appointed to draw up a Land Code.

Recommendations are made with a view to the expediting of settlement (the need for which is paramount) and to the improvement of settlement procedure.

The present system of Land Courts is contributory to delay. Until survey and settlement are complete there should be two or three Land Courts separate from the District Courts and each under a single British Judge.

Up till now the Arab cultivator has benefited on the whole both from the work of the British Administration and the presence of Jews in the country, but the greatest care must now be exercised to see that in the event of further sales of land by Arabs to Jews the rights of any Arab tenants or cultivators are preserved. Thus, alienation of land should only be allowed where it is possible to replace extensive by intensive cultivation. In the hill districts there can be no expectation of finding accommodation for any large increase in the rural population. At present, and for many years to come, the Mandatory Power should not attempt to facilitate the close settlement of the Jews in the hill districts generally.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Legislation vesting surface water in the High Commissioner is essential. An increase in staff and equipment for exploratory investigations with a view to increasing irrigation is recommended. The scheme for the development of the Huleh district is commended.

The Commission fully realize the desirability of afforestation on a large scale of a long term forest policy, but, having regard to their conclusion as to the scarcity of land in the hills for the agricultural population, they cannot recommend a policy involving expropriation of cultivators on a large scale until other cultivable land or suitable employment on the land can be found for them. In the aggregate, however, a large amount of land is fit for afforestation but not for cultivation, and the Commission endorse a policy of afforestation of steep hillsides to prevent erosion the prevention of grazing on land fit for afforestation, and, where practicable, the establishment of village forests for the benefit of neighbouring cultivators.

aka.............they brought the Jews into the land..............DESERT................had them CULTIVATE IT..................make the Desert BLOOM.............made them pay for the Desert.................AND THEN SAID LOOK............The JEWS ARE GETTING ALL THE GOOD LAND....................

It was the JEWS who made the DESERT BLOOM after they bought it...................

To a point.................The MUSLIMS WANTED TO STEAL THE LAND JEWS HAD BOUGHT AND UPGRADED IN THE DEAL..................

and as already stated they Muslims stated THEY WANTED ALL THE LAND AND NO JEWISH STATE AT ALL.................
So the problem wasn't the 100,000 Jews that were migrating into the area, it was the 10,000 Arabs that migrated in during that same period?

Only one problem INTERNATIONAL LAW SAYS THE LAND IS OWNED BY THE JEWS and you cant go against that

No such thing as a legal right to self determination, take a look

The arab muslims owned 0.8% of the land, it was the Ottomans that owned the rest until the Mandate came into force and then the land went to the Jews. Look it up

The only answer would be illegal arab muslim migration

Israel, like other nations, builds her fences where they will most effectively save lives ... and it has. I can see how this is a major thorn in your side. Should the Arabs choose peaceful coexistence the fence can be removed.

So you think you can do as you wish on someone else's property?

Come over to my place and try to pull that shit with me. Try to build "your" fence, on "my" lawn and see what happens next. And since you have no respect for the law, I have no problem showing you just how wrong you are.

I'm sorry, but that dog don't hunt.

Your vague references to international law, only prove you don't know what you're talking about. Because if you did, you would've stated the specific international law that proves your point, like I did.

Yanno, the (Saudi) Hashemite Kings of Jordan have for decades ruled over their indigenous yet powerless Palestinian majority. In fact, Arab/Muslim tyrants have done the same to most of the 350 million Mideast Arabs. How is it you reserve all your hate for Jooos?

I haven't said anything about Jews. However, since it is your desire that I do, I will say that Palestinian-Jews have the same rights as Palestinian-Arabs. Both make up the indigenous population of that area. Albeit Jews made up only 10% of that population.

Why would I hate Jews?

They left for various reasons and exhortations by fellow Arabs was certainly one of them:

Khalid al-Azm, who was prime minister of Syria from 17 December 1948 to 30 March 1949, listed in his memoirs a number of reasons for the Arab defeat in an attack on the Arab leaders including his own predecessor Jamil Mardam Bey.

Fifth: the Arab governments' invitation to the people of Palestine to flee from it and seek refuge in adjacent Arab countries.... Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homeland, while it is we who constrained them to leave it...
Causes of the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Most of them were driven out by Jewish terrorism.

images

images
There fences were built on their land, the Juden Curtain, was not.

Camel crap. The Arabs in 1947, having already usurped 77% of the Palestine mandated land mass (Jordan), violently rejected a UN recommendation that they settle for 50% of what was left (including ALL of Jerusalem), leaving the Jews with three small Bantustans (see map below). The very thought that the region's Jews would no longer have to live under their rule - even on those unsustainable patches of land - was too much for the Arabs to bear.

No one in their right mind would give up 70% of their land, to 30% of a foreign population of assholes.

That is an opinion written by one Eli E. Hertz, The same guy who drew the fantasy maps you posted earlier

Heres a link A RES 181 II of 29 November 1947 directly to UN Resolution 181

And here is a link to the3 map of San Remo 1920

pmap.jpg
I doubt if that map is from 1920, as saudi Arabia did not exist at that time,

In 1932, the two kingdoms of the Hejaz and Najd were united as the 'Kingdom of Saudi Arabia'.
History of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It was a bit like Palestine it was an area on the map known as Saudi Arabia.

just arabia. Saud is the name of the family that deposed the former king of hejaz, the Husseins, in '32

Yanno, the (Saudi) Hashemite Kings of Jordan have for decades ruled over their indigenous yet powerless Palestinian majority. In fact, Arab/Muslim tyrants have done the same to most of the 350 million Mideast Arabs. How is it you reserve all your hate for Jooos?

I haven't said anything about Jews. However, since it is your desire that I do, I will say that Palestinian-Jews have the same rights as Palestinian-Arabs. Both make up the indigenous population of that area. Albeit Jews made up only 10% of that population.

Why would I hate Jews?
Sayit always appeals to hate and anti-Semitism when she loses an argument, attack the messenger rather than the message typical braying...

So you think you can do as you wish on someone else's property?

Come over to my place and try to pull that shit with me. Try to build "your" fence, on "my" lawn and see what happens next. And since you have no respect for the law, I have no problem showing you just how wrong you are.

Depends on what the law allows, but if you built your fence 1 inch outside your boundary line I could cut it down

I'm sorry, but that dog don't hunt.

Your vague references to international law, only prove you don't know what you're talking about. Because if you did, you would've stated the specific international law that proves your point, like I did.

I have it is called the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE. Or do you ignore these posts because you know you don't have an argument to counter them.
Read it and see what land was given to the arab muslims by the LoN who were the legal owners after 1917

Why would I hate Jews?

Only you can answer that, as only you could possibly know the answer. But we can point out that you post a hell of a lot of Jew hatred and anti-semetic lies and don't like being shown to be doing so.

They left for various reasons and exhortations by fellow Arabs was certainly one of them:

Khalid al-Azm, who was prime minister of Syria from 17 December 1948 to 30 March 1949, listed in his memoirs a number of reasons for the Arab defeat in an attack on the Arab leaders including his own predecessor Jamil Mardam Bey.

Fifth: the Arab governments' invitation to the people of Palestine to flee from it and seek refuge in adjacent Arab countries.... Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homeland, while it is we who constrained them to leave it...
Causes of the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Most of them were driven out by Jewish terrorism.

Not according to the first hand accounts of the arab muslim refugees, who say they were forced out by arab league army commanders.

Camel crap. The Arabs in 1947, having already usurped 77% of the Palestine mandated land mass (Jordan), violently rejected a UN recommendation that they settle for 50% of what was left (including ALL of Jerusalem), leaving the Jews with three small Bantustans (see map below). The very thought that the region's Jews would no longer have to live under their rule - even on those unsustainable patches of land - was too much for the Arabs to bear.

No one in their right mind would give up 70% of their land, to 30% of a foreign population of assholes.

Now how was it arab muslim land when they had never owned it since 1099. The Ottomans never gave them the land, and the LoN never gave it to them. But they already had 78% of Palestine for them selves, leaving 22% for the Jews under International law

I have it is called the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE. Or do you ignore these posts because you know you don't have an argument to counter them.
Read it and see what land was given to the arab muslims by the LoN who were the legal owners after 1917
The Mandate was conditional upon not disenfranchising the indigenous population of non-Jews, which asshole Zionists had no intention of doing.

Forum List

Back