Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

The don't exist because they never did. Palestinian is a made up name for Arab invader.

True story, bigmouth. :cool:
It doesn't matter what name you call them. You could call them "Roudy's Lost Left Nut" and it would still be the same; there was an indigenous population of non-Jewish residents living there at the time of the Zionist migration and THEY HAVE RIGHTS!

No one said they have no rights, dipstick. They certainly didn't call themselves "Palestinians" and joined other Arabs in trying to commit genocide on the Jews, and take over land that hadn't been designated to them by force. Didn't work out. Tough Shiite.

Now how was it arab muslim land when they had never owned it since 1099. The Ottomans never gave them the land, and the LoN never gave it to them. But they already had 78% of Palestine for them selves, leaving 22% for the Jews under International law
I've already proven you're full of shit on this, so why are you asking to get bitch-slapped again?

No one said they have no rights, dipstick. They certainly didn't call themselves "Palestinians" and joined other Arabs in trying to commit genocide on the Jews, and take over land that hadn't been designated to them by force. Didn't work out. Tough Shiite.
You got that ass-backwards, junior. When the British left, Jewish terrorist groups went out and took more land than what was allocated to them in the Mandate.

Israel, like other nations, builds her fences where they will most effectively save lives ... and it has. I can see how this is a major thorn in your side. Should the Arabs choose peaceful coexistence the fence can be removed.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/05/world/middleeast/05mideast.html

So you think you can do as you wish on someone else's property?

Come over to my place and try to pull that shit with me. Try to build "your" fence, on "my" lawn and see what happens next. And since you have no respect for the law, I have no problem showing you just how wrong you are.

You have property?! :cuckoo:

That white padded room isn't your property, it belongs to the state.

You got that ass-backwards, junior. When the British left, Jewish terrorist groups went out and took more land than what was allocated to them in the Mandate.

Wrong again, the Nazi Mufti and his band of Isamic terrorist thugs wanted to continue Hitler's intentions in the holy łand. It was then that the Jews formed militias to defend themselves against the IslamoNazi savages.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Last edited:
Depends on what the law allows, but if you built your fence 1 inch outside your boundary line I could cut it down
Only if you happen to be the owner of that 1 inch. Now, unless you're talking about your willie, the answer is no, you cannot take it down.

I can in the UK and you cant do a thing about it, just as I can then charge you for taking it down and for the trespass. And any attacks by you would result in arrest and possible jail

I have it is called the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE. Or do you ignore these posts because you know you don't have an argument to counter them.
Read it and see what land was given to the arab muslims by the LoN who were the legal owners after 1917
The Mandate was conditional upon not disenfranchising the indigenous population of non-Jews, which asshole Zionists had no intention of doing.

Which they didn't, and you cant point to any breach of that clause. Unless you look at what the arab muslims did from 1948

Wrong as much of this barrier was built 20 miles inside Yemen enclosing the best farmland for Saudi's use
Negro, please!

You wanna talk about Africa, go start a thread.

Take a look at the many links telling the story and see how the Saudis stole 20% of yemens land

yemen-map.jpg

Now how was it arab muslim land when they had never owned it since 1099. The Ottomans never gave them the land, and the LoN never gave it to them. But they already had 78% of Palestine for them selves, leaving 22% for the Jews under International law
I've already proven you're full of shit on this, so why are you asking to get bitch-slapped again?

Nope you proved nothing at all, apart from you could not read English when it gave the Jews Rights

What land was allocated to the Jews under the Palestinian mandate then dildo, want to be shown as a JEW HATER again

WRONG as the Jewish defence groups were formed after the Mufti engineered the Hebron massacre

graph.jpg

Continued attacks against Israel by Hamas makes Peace Impossible.

Hams, Hezballah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, and etc. refusing to accept Israel's right to exist makes Peace Impossible.

There will never be Peace under these conditions............

NEVER.

Nor will there be peace with continued land confiscation for new settlements.

Read the Oslo accords before making LYING statements as the one above.

It's not a lie. Land confiscation in this manner is theft.

How would you feel if it was YOUR property? How would you feel if the new "settlement" built on YOUR property denied you admittence because you were of the wrong ethnicity?

First prove that the arab muslims held title to the land, and the easy way to do that would be to point to the treaty or mandate that says "this land will be arab muslims"

Like I do with the Mandate for Palestine's delineation of the land of the Jewish national home

Delineating the final geographical area of Palestine designated for the Jewish National Home on September 16, 1922, as described by the Mandatory

PALESTINE

INTRODUCTORY.

POSITION, ETC.

Palestine lies on the western edge of the continent of Asia between Latitude 30º N. and 33º N., Longitude 34º 30’ E. and 35º 30’ E.

On the North it is bounded by the French Mandated Territories of Syria and Lebanon, on the East by Syria and Trans-Jordan, on the South-west by the Egyptian province of Sinai, on the South-east by the Gulf of Aqaba and on the West by the Mediterranean. The frontier with Syria was laid down by the Anglo-French Convention of the 23rd December, 1920, and its delimitation was ratified in 1923. Briefly stated, the boundaries are as follows: -

North. – From Ras en Naqura on the Mediterranean eastwards to a point west of Qadas, thence in a northerly direction to Metulla, thence east to a point west of Banias.

East. – From Banias in a southerly direction east of Lake Hula to Jisr Banat Ya’pub, thence along a line east of the Jordan and the Lake of Tiberias and on to El Hamme station on the Samakh-Deraa railway line, thence along the centre of the river Yarmuq to its confluence with the Jordan, thence along the centres of the Jordan, the Dead Sea and the Wadi Araba to a point on the Gulf of Aqaba two miles west of the town of Aqaba, thence along the shore of the Gulf of Aqaba to Ras Jaba.

South. – From Ras Jaba in a generally north-westerly direction to the junction of the Neki-Aqaba and Gaza-Aqaba Roads, thence to a point west-north-west of Ain Maghara and thence to a point on the Mediterranean coast north-west of Rafa.

West. – The Mediterranean Sea.

So any land inside these borders is Jewish and owned by Israel.

No.

At best, you could make the argument that such land comrises the nation of Israel. Individual ownership isn't addressed.

Okay...........I'm spamming the thread with the History of the Region...............because I'm tired of the Lies..............

Primarily because the History is credible to the argument against those saying the Land was STOLEN...................

The Land was STOLEN.............by the TURKS...........................killing all who didn't like..............

The Massacres began well before WWI...............So much so that Western powers were ready to go to War against the Ottomans long before WWI...................

It was the systematic GENOCIDE of all INFIDELS of the time by the TURKS.................It was simply how they ROLLED BACK THEN.................

So today they can say................................SEE THERE WAS NO JEWS AND CHRISTIANS THERE......................They are correct...............THE TURKS SAW TO THAT..............They KILLED THEM ALL...............................

So to all you MUSLIM APOLOGISTS..................PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

Readers Digest Version: Because various groups in ancient history over ran various lands and killed a bunch of people it's ok for people in modern (supposedly civilized) times to do so now. What's the difference between Russia vis a vis the Ukraine and Israel vis a vis Palestine? Not much. Except that Russia at least lets the people stay in the conquored territory.

International law says the land is Jewish and that is all that matters, the UN did not have the authority to carve it up so the original borders stand.

Except...International Law does not say that.

Forum List

Back