Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

Under the UN charter they gave up those rights if they chose violence and open conflict over Peace..............

They had laid out a Map for a Palestinian State.............but they chose War.............under the Mandate the UN or Israel had no obligation to recognize it if they chose War.
They didn't give up their rights, their "rights" were taken away.

And they didn't "choose" war, they did what you and I would do if our home was invaded by a foreign force. Everyone in the world has the right to defend themselves.

The Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael continues apace...
Go feed your bird.

Pest Control hard at work...

security_wall_804.jpg

The icing on the cake for any well-done annexation...

To keep out the riff-raff...

1,000 acres?

Chump-change, compared to what's coming...

Under the UN charter they gave up those rights if they chose violence and open conflict over Peace..............

They had laid out a Map for a Palestinian State.............but they chose War.............under the Mandate the UN or Israel had no obligation to recognize it if they chose War.
They didn't give up their rights, their "rights" were taken away.

And they didn't "choose" war, they did what you and I would do if our home was invaded by a foreign force. Everyone in the world has the right to defend themselves.
The War forced them out when the neighboring countries attacked Israel.............telling them to leave while they did it..........

Israel took in Arabs in the end now didn't they............were Jews accepted elsewhere..........I don't think so as they drove out nearly a million Jews.................

They lost their homes as well........driven away and into Israel...............

Britain knew there would be problems in a transfer of peoples.........yet it had worked in Greece and Turkey at the end of the War................didn't work here..............

Over half of the area in question was laid out to Palestine.............I've shown the maps.......and the documents promising payment of 2 million pounds to resettle those displaced from both sides.........................

In the end............the UN punted...........created Israel...........and British forces hauled ass to let the whole thing be settled by conflict.

The War forced them out when the neighboring countries attacked Israel.............telling them to leave while they did it...........
That is one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard regarding this issue!

No one just up and leaves a home they've been living in for generations, because someone "ASKS THEM TO!"

The Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael continues apace...
Go feed your bird.

Pest Control hard at work...

security_wall_804.jpg

The icing on the cake for any well-done annexation...

To keep out the riff-raff...

1,000 acres?

Chump-change, compared to what's coming...

They don't complain about egypt/gaza, saudi/yemen, saudi/iraq, or anywhere else where walls are used to protect and keep out undesirables. Even the US has a wall between them and mexico. When no walls there are fences to separate.

The War forced them out when the neighboring countries attacked Israel.............telling them to leave while they did it...........
That is one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard regarding this issue!

No one just up and leaves a home they've been living in for generations, because someone "ASKS THEM TO!"

Here is an award winning documentary from a while back:

Starting at 14:27, an Arab living in the region explains the Deir Yassin lie.

Around the 15:40, he explains how Palestinians started fleeing their villages after hearing the false reports from the Deir Yassin 'Massacre'

They don't complain about egypt/gaza, saudi/yemen, saudi/iraq, or anywhere else where walls are used to protect and keep out undesirables. Even the US has a wall between them and mexico. When no walls there are fences to separate.
Except that you don't build walls on your neighbor's property!

Except that you don't build walls on your neighbor's property!

That's what happens when you send in hundreds of suicide bombers into your 'neighbours' cafes, restaurants, synagogues, etc....

Around the 15:40, he explains how Palestinians started fleeing their villages after hearing the false reports from the Deir Yassin 'Massacre'

Does this look like rape?

Does this look like rape?

What does this picture prove ? I never said no one died in Deir Yassi.

In the video I posted, a former IDF soldier explains how when his unit entered Deir Yassin, they faced heavier resistance then expected. They lost 6 men and 142 were injured in the initial attack. Arabs were attacking them through windows in buildings
This of course refutes the lie that Deir Yassin was a purely civilian target

Forum List

Back