Israel / Palestine Peace Plan

Jews are the Chosen People.

Muslims are the Chosen Losers who follow the Pedophile Prophet

and that proves what?

that you can be as absurd as him?

i hate when people make us look bad.

HOLY SHIT!

Someone mark this day on the calendar.. Jillian just attempted some fucking consistency in the face of racist jews.

I bet this means she wants to see dead jews floating in the sea.... I bet.

Maybe she's just being a reasonable person who gets sick and tired of morons....of all flavors?

Chapter 1, 2, 3....thru to the end: Page 1, Paragraph 1, Line 1 of Islam for Dummies.

You are way too predictable. When are you going to update your talking points?

The Quran is way too predictably racist, dummy.
Qur'an 59:14
The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell.

What ethnicity are Israelis?

If you talk about Israel as a whole - you have a variety of ethnic groups living there but among those given Israeli citizenship you have:
76.4 % Jewish
23.6% non-Jewish (mostly Arab)
(according to the CIA Factbook in 2004)

Um, "Jewish" is not an ethnicity.

Um, yes "Jewish" can be.

"...Jewish identity can include characteristics of an ethnicity, a religion,[9] and citizenship, the definition of who is a Jew has varied, depending on whether a religious, sociological, or ethnic aspect was being considered,..."

Chapter 1, 2, 3....thru to the end: Page 1, Paragraph 1, Line 1 of Islam for Dummies.

You are way too predictable. When are you going to update your talking points?

The Quran is way too predictably racist, dummy.
Qur'an 59:14
The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell.

Qur'an 59:14 is: [59:14] They do not get together to fight you unless they are in well-shielded buildings, or behind walls. Their might appears formidable among themselves. You would think that they are united, when in fact their hearts are divided. This is because they are people who do not understand.

You must have been referring to the Racist Book of Marc (for Dummies) :eusa_whistle:

I think it might be time to add "Israel for Dummies" to the thread library along side "Islam for Dummies".

You think?

and that proves what?

that you can be as absurd as him?

i hate when people make us look bad.

HOLY SHIT!

Someone mark this day on the calendar.. Jillian just attempted some fucking consistency in the face of racist jews.

Maybe she's just being a reasonable person who gets sick and tired of morons....of all flavors?

perhaps you need to stick around a bit longer before you make silly fucking milquetoast observations about behaviors that predate your membership at USMB..

just a thought.

HOLY SHIT!

perhaps you need to stick around a bit longer before you make silly fucking milquetoast observations about behaviors that predate your membership at USMB..

just a thought.

You had a thought - what a unique experience :eek:

just a thought.

certainly more common than the your observations' offer of clarity...

If you talk about Israel as a whole - you have a variety of ethnic groups living there but among those given Israeli citizenship you have:
76.4 % Jewish
23.6% non-Jewish (mostly Arab)
(according to the CIA Factbook in 2004)

Um, yes "Jewish" can be.

"...Jewish identity can include characteristics of an ethnicity, a religion,[9] and citizenship, the definition of who is a Jew has varied, depending on whether a religious, sociological, or ethnic aspect was being considered,..."

No, it really isn't. You need to learn how to read.

Um, yes "Jewish" can be.

No, it really isn't. You need to learn how to read.

According to what? Because you say so?:cuckoo:

Definition of Ethnic Group: An ethnic group is a group of humans whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage that is real or assumed.[1][2] This shared heritage may be based upon putative common ancestry, history, kinship, religion, language, shared territory, nationality or physical appearance. Members of an ethnic group are conscious of belonging to an ethnic group; moreover ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness.[3] [4]

Exactly how is Jewish not an ethnicity?

just a thought.

Clarity? Never claimed that.

But after a while all the "Jewboy" "racist Islam" "Sand ******" comments get old and take a long time to decompose. Begins to resemble a schoolyard.

Jeezus are you stupid and/or ignorant.

You tell me how an Amharic speaking Ethiopian, an Arabic speaking Iraqi, a Russian speaking member of the FSU, an English speaking American, and a Hebrew speaking Israeli all share the same ethnicity.

But after a while all the "Jewboy" "racist Islam" "Sand ******" comments get old and take a long time to decompose. Begins to resemble a schoolyard.

you certainly do seem to think that your insight regarding Jillian's selective response to jewish racism is more clarifying than it isn't.

And, perhaps you'd know something about the "long time" this discussion has been going on, and she's conveyed the exact pattern I pointed out, if, again, you had a bit more tenure around here than you have ignorant fucking observations.

:thup:

Last edited:

You tell me how an Amharic speaking Ethiopian, an Arabic speaking Iraqi, a Russian speaking member of the FSU, an English speaking American, and a Hebrew speaking Israeli all share the same ethnicity.

right after you let us know why it's so important for born jews to be more acceptable than converted jews under the law of return.

you certainly do seem to think that your incite regarding Jillian's selective response to jewish racism is more clarifying than it isn't.

And, perhaps you'd know something about the "long time" this discussion has been going going on and she's conveyed the exact pattern I pointed out if, again, you had a bit more tenure around here than you have ignorant fucking observations.

Nope. All I know is what what's on this thread. So that is what I comment on. If you two have a long standing history, go at it. I've plenty of popcorn :tongue:

Your inability to read even a rudimentary definition is astounding considering I set the bar for you very low to begin with.

What part of...

An ethnic group is a group of humans whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage that is real or assumed.[1][2] This shared heritage may be based upon putative common ancestry, history, kinship, religion, language, shared territory, nationality or physical appearance. Members of an ethnic group are conscious of belonging to an ethnic group; moreover ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness

do you not understand?

you certainly do seem to think that your incite regarding Jillian's selective response to jewish racism is more clarifying than it isn't.

And, perhaps you'd know something about the "long time" this discussion has been going going on and she's conveyed the exact pattern I pointed out if, again, you had a bit more tenure around here than you have ignorant fucking observations.

Nope. All I know is what what's on this thread. So that is what I comment on. If you two have a long standing history, go at it. I've plenty of popcorn :tongue:

the bolded is exactly my point. You can go ahead and sit the fuck down now.

the bolded is exactly my point. You can go ahead and sit the fuck down now.

Nope.

right after you let us know why it's so important for born jews to be more acceptable than converted jews under the law of return.

Israel's right of return is the most pressing issue on your pea-sized brain?

Forum List

Back