🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel prepares for next war, and the next, and the next...

What acceptable peace offer are you refferring to ???

Not the one you keep referring to, the one with the 93% offer by Olmert...By the way are you ever going to tell us what the other 7% was?

Nice deflection Pbel !

There were not too many details about the 7 %, except that it was land on the West Bank/Israel Border. Does it make a difference however? Did Abbas say that if there were some changes to the 7%, that he would accept the offer for peace?? Or are you just playing games??
So I ask you again Pbel, what offer should Israel sign that has been offered to them for peace? In other words, what were the counter offers made by the Palestinians??

1.In my mind its simple The 67 borders minus an Internationalized Jerusalem as Capitals of both nations.

2 Limited right of return to re-unite with families living in Israel.

3. Freedom of travel to all religious sites.

Not the one you keep referring to, the one with the 93% offer by Olmert...By the way are you ever going to tell us what the other 7% was?

Nice deflection Pbel !

There were not too many details about the 7 %, except that it was land on the West Bank/Israel Border. Does it make a difference however? Did Abbas say that if there were some changes to the 7%, that he would accept the offer for peace?? Or are you just playing games??
So I ask you again Pbel, what offer should Israel sign that has been offered to them for peace? In other words, what were the counter offers made by the Palestinians??

1.In my mind its simple The 67 borders minus an Internationalized Jerusalem as Capitals of both nations.

1) Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized or respected by the Arabs. Abbas rejected it because he was offered 97% vs. 100%? So he gets nothing

2) Here we go again with " Right of Return". Not going to happen. BTW, Olmert did offer limited " Right of Return" ( He had to have been nuts) It was rejected outright

3) Abbas has made it very clear he wants " Palestine" to be a NJA/ No Israelis allowed and that includes E. Jerusalem. Olmert offered Jerusalem become an " International City" with E. Jerusalem the Capital but it was rejected. So... Tell us again what Abbas is doing to " negotiate?" The answer is " nothing" :clap2:

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-prepares-next-war-hezbollah-062240320.htmlREVIVIM

JUNCTION, Israel (AP) — On a dusty field in Israel's southern desert, the military is gearing up for the next battle against a familiar foe: Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon.

As the Syrian civil war intensifies, military planners are growing increasingly jittery that the fighting could spill over into Israel, potentially dragging the Islamic militant group that is allied with President Bashar Assad into the fray. After battling Hezbollah to a stalemate in 2006, the Israeli military says it has learned key lessons and is prepared to inflict heavy damage on the group if fighting begins again.

The Israel-Lebanon border has remained largely quiet since that last war. But Hezbollah has since replenished its arsenal and has waged a shadow war with Israel around the world. The fall of the Syrian leader or alternatively an Israel strike against Hezbollah's
other main patron, Iran, could spark another full-fledged war

Your point peeballs? Hezbollah was trained and armed at
GREAT EXPENSE
by Iran-----for the sole purpose of blowing the brains out of
Israeli children for your entertainment and that of any slut who
endorses your filth. I have never known an Iranian to spend
money needlessly-----of all people---Iranians do like to get
full value for their expenditures ------value to your kith and kin
is DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL----because such a feat is highly
honored amongst the isa worshippers of the world-----
it could be matched only by mass killing of hindus ----FOR THE
RESTORATION OF THE HOLY MOGHUL EMPIRE ---believe it
or not-----in the name of shah jahan--and genghis khan---I
assure it ----all true

Nice deflection Pbel !

Israel going back to the '67 borders will NEVER happen. That's my promise to you.

Also, you never answered my question. What have the Palestinians offered as a counter offer to the proposals given to them, for peace???????

Occupations always have problems with security. It comes with the Territory.
How has Israel occupied or done anything to Lebanon?

Lebanon in the 20th century was a christian majority country who got invaded by Muslim animals from neighboring lands (kinda like Israel) who then started a bloody civil war and ethnic cleansing on the Christians, eventually becoming majority and grabbing power by brute force and Islamic militias such as Hezbollah, who are guilty of assassinating the anti Syrian Christian Lebanese president.

The Islamic animals then used Lebanon as a stating ground to launch attacks and missiles against Israel. Which is when Israel did something to prevent them.

And guess who, as usual, throughout this time of ethnic cleansing and murder of the Lebanese Christians, joined in the slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Christians?

Yup, our "friends" the peaceful, oppressed, occupied, blah blah blah.... Palestinains.

It is interesting why that happened. You should read up.

Occupations always have problems with security. It comes with the Territory.
How has Israel occupied or done anything to Lebanon?

Lebanon in the 20th century was a christian majority country who got invaded by Muslim animals from neighboring lands (kinda like Israel) who then started a bloody civil war and ethnic cleansing on the Christians, eventually becoming majority and grabbing power by brute force and Islamic militias such as Hezbollah, who are guilty of assassinating the anti Syrian Christian Lebanese president.

The Islamic animals then used Lebanon as a stating ground to launch attacks and missiles against Israel. Which is when Israel did something to prevent them.

And guess who, as usual, throughout this time of ethnic cleansing and murder of the Lebanese Christians, joined in the slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Christians?

Yup, our "friends" the peaceful, oppressed, occupied, blah blah blah.... Palestinains.

It is interesting why that happened. You should read up.
Read up what? Arab muslims don't belong there, period.

Nice deflection Pbel !

Israel going back to the '67 borders will NEVER happen. That's my promise to you.

Also, you never answered my question. What have the Palestinians offered as a counter offer to the proposals given to them, for peace???????

I guess it's a Catch-22 situation...The War of attrition will go on, until both parties destroy each other over Religious malarkey...I guaranty that result.

End of story.

I guess it's a Catch-22 situation...The War of attrition will go on, until both parties destroy each other over Religious malarkey...I guaranty that result.

End of story.

"67 borders" is not "negotiation". That is why there will never be a "Palestinian State":clap2:

Forum List

Back