Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel receives F-35 Stealth Fighters

Do you support giving F-35s to Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Iran can kiss it's nuclear program goodbye.
lol.gif

Baloney...another anti Semite I presume and if you are you'll soon be off to ignore

Peabody has claimed to be a jew------he did a cut and paste in Hebrew which described arabs as "charming people" ??? a meaningless ploy
That's not what the translation is. The translation is that not all Muslims are bad. You are afraid of Muslims and so you think they are all bad. (Xenophobic)

LOL----you do not know Hebrew even as well as do I (which is not much)
HINT anashim nechmadim (approx.) means "charming people" ---now
go back and "read" your cut and paste
I've seen your other posts. Your a Christian who believes in the second coming of Christ and you think the Jews in Israel will make that happen. Don't you think that's a little wacky?

wrong again----I am a jew of entirely secular background. I never even attended
"Hebrew school" but I know enough of "aleph bet"----to know that you are a liar. At one time in my life I was placed in the "remedial room" ----to help really hopeless cases in my college learn to write a cogent sentence. ---please note---you wrote
"your a Christian" please correct that to "you're a Christian" or "you are a Christian"
Sorry. You're a Christian. But I guess you are a Jew. Good day.

Peabody has claimed to be a jew------he did a cut and paste in Hebrew which described arabs as "charming people" ??? a meaningless ploy
That's not what the translation is. The translation is that not all Muslims are bad. You are afraid of Muslims and so you think they are all bad. (Xenophobic)

LOL----you do not know Hebrew even as well as do I (which is not much)
HINT anashim nechmadim (approx.) means "charming people" ---now
go back and "read" your cut and paste
I've seen your other posts. Your a Christian who believes in the second coming of Christ and you think the Jews in Israel will make that happen. Don't you think that's a little wacky?

wrong again----I am a jew of entirely secular background. I never even attended
"Hebrew school" but I know enough of "aleph bet"----to know that you are a liar. At one time in my life I was placed in the "remedial room" ----to help really hopeless cases in my college learn to write a cogent sentence. ---please note---you wrote
"your a Christian" please correct that to "you're a Christian" or "you are a Christian"
Sorry. You're a Christian. But I guess you are a Jew. Good day.

why not reciprocate----I have "self-divulged" WTF are you (ideologically) ?

And the US Government just gave Israel $600 Million. I've said for a long time that the 'Foreign Aid' issue desperately needs to be re-examined. But it just never happens.
I heartily approve of all the aid to Israel. In fact I insist upon it. People bitch about the US getting involved with and sending troops overseas and then bitch about our first line of defense in the mid-East getting well deserved money. Freedom Ain't Free.

And the US Government just gave Israel $600 Million. I've said for a long time that the 'Foreign Aid' issue desperately needs to be re-examined. But it just never happens.
I heartily approve of all the aid to Israel. In fact I insist upon it. People bitch about the US getting involved with and sending troops overseas and then bitch about our first line of defense in the mid-East getting well deserved money. Freedom Ain't Free.

I'd prefer we disengage from the Middle East. Continue trading, but dramatically scale back our presence. I'm completely over the endless wars there.

lol.gif

unfortunately........nope

Wanna bet? The IDF would have flattened Iran's nukes already if Barry hadn't threatened to shoot them down when they overflew Iraq for refueling. Trump will make sure they arrive and depart safely in Iraqi airspace. The F-35 is FINALLY a terrifying fast-mover....not only is it stealth-immune to russian AA but it can do a "Harrier" and land vertically in either short runway scenarios or even if it's taken hits to its fuselage. And when the IDF heads to iran, they'll also behead the government at which time we should be ready to supply and support the revolution the Iranian people long for.

Did they ask for any modification on this big expensive turkey ? This has happened in the past look at the history of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle Israel refused to buy it originally until some modifications where made. We make improvements to sell weapons to other countries but keep the original flawed version for our troops.

lol.gif

Wanna bet? The IDF would have flattened Iran's nukes already if Barry hadn't threatened to shoot them down when they overflew Iraq for refueling. Trump will make sure they arrive and depart safely in Iraqi airspace. The F-35 is FINALLY a terrifying fast-mover....not only is it steal-immune to russian AA but it can do a "Harrier" and land vertically in either short runway scenarios or even if it's taken hits to its fuselage. And when the IDF heads to iran, they'll also behead the government at which time we should be ready to supply and support the revolution the Iranian people long for.

SHEEEEEESH Tommy!!!!!!!! ------- nice the plane can just SIT DOWN??
Iranian cusine is elegant-------they will not settle for burgers and fries-------
they use SAFFRON----damned expensive

No, freedom isn't free. It's locked up in PRISON

Few people these days are aware of how Israel provided a large portion of our signal-intel from the Soviet union. With Pooty throwing his weight around, they're doing the same thing for us again. Valuable ally...maybe other than England, the best friend we have in the world.

lol.gif

Wanna bet? The IDF would have flattened Iran's nukes already if Barry hadn't threatened to shoot them down when they overflew Iraq for refueling. Trump will make sure they arrive and depart safely in Iraqi airspace. The F-35 is FINALLY a terrifying fast-mover....not only is it steal-immune to russian AA but it can do a "Harrier" and land vertically in either short runway scenarios or even if it's taken hits to its fuselage. And when the IDF heads to iran, they'll also behead the government at which time we should be ready to supply and support the revolution the Iranian people long for.

SHEEEEEESH Tommy!!!!!!!! ------- nice the plane can just SIT DOWN??
Iranian cusine is elegant-------they will not settle for burgers and fries-------
they use SAFFRON----damned expensive

Did they ask for any modification on this big expensive turkey ? This has happened in the past look at the history of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle Israel refused to buy it originally until some modifications where made. We make improvements to sell weapons to other countries but keep the original flawed version for our troops.

Yes. The Israeli model has larger weapons bays, for one, and of course more advanced optics, an Israeli specialty, just to name two differences from the standard models, and the Israelis have always modified imported weapons systems, including aircraft, to their own specs and engineering, so they aren't 'complete' until they get them home and finish doing their own thing to them; they aren't 'mission ready' yet, in other words.

As for 'dogfighting' capabilities, they aren't going to have to 'dogfight' anybody in the first place, so I don't know why some think this is a 'point'. As for the costs, there is lot going on under the umbrella of that project, not all of the spending has to do with the F-35 alone, it's just hidden within it, that will apply to other things besides building planes.

Last edited:

Few people these days are aware of how Israel provided a large portion of our signal-intel from the Soviet union. With Pooty throwing his weight around, they're doing the same thing for us again. Valuable ally...maybe other than England, the best friend we have in the world.

Yes. They have their own versions of AWACs networks, for one, which extends our own versions that are limited to the NATO airspaces by treaty into the ME and beyond, a very valuable asset on it's own, and of course shared intel and weapons research too, so it's not like they're not pulling their own weight.

Yes. They have their own versions of AWACs networks, for one, which extends our own versions that are limited to the NATO airspaces by treaty into the ME and beyond, a very valuable asset on it's own, and of course shared intel and weapons research too, so it's not like they're pulling their own weight.

Ben is being interviewed on 60 Minutes tonight...he and Trump go way back. I bet he's been smiling like a coyote for the past month.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back