Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
1. The poll is NOT a lie, we GIVE money, they buy F-35s
2. See post 21 or just google about Israel selling US military secrets
3. I'm against ALL foreign aid, but more so when it affects the US military
4. non-sequitur...

1. You've established no connection between the aid and the planes and if the plane deal wasn't made there is no indication their aid would be reduced
2. Post 21 doesn't say anything about selling US secrets, it's just about aid to Israel
3. You mentioned that ... when I pointed it out
4. Bull shit, you said I was labeling you, I was pointing out your position. In theory you're against financial aid, but the only one you brought up is the Jews

Realities will deal very harshly with this situation in the 'Middle East'.

The Israeli Defense Minister was here in Ft Worth a couple months ago to accept the first of 21 F-35s that Israel Bought. They weren't "given."

They were "bought" with money we gave them....
US, Israel reach record military aid deal - CNNPolitics.com

OK, so your issue is you are an anti-Semite. You're following the lame track that you're against foreign aid, but it comes up with Israel. But it's because you're against foreign aid. Yeah ...

I'm not an anti-semite, nor a racist, nor a nazi, nor a member of the Klan. You must be a democrat since you like to label people.

I'm against ALL foreign aid since it makes no sense to me to borrow money to give away. I have a relative in the military, and object to ANY actions that make our military less safe.

So do you categorically condemn the endless terrorist attacks on Israel from governments throughout the Jew hating Middle East and the Palestinian terrorists?

Cat got your tongue?

See, EVERY time one of you Jew haters starts an anti-Israel thread.

- You don't mention your opposition of all foreign aid until you're nailed for only bringing it up with Israel
- You can't condemn terrorist attacks on Israel

You're all the same. If da Jews would just do the decent thing and die like the dogs that they are, huh, Adolph?

Those who think they can force the hand of 'God' have learned nothing either from history nor their religion.

Those who think they can force the hand of 'God' have learned nothing either from history nor their religion.

I had my first cucumber sandwiches recently. I always thought they didn't sound very good, but I actually liked them!

OH! I am fascinated----got the recipe? ----do they use butter? ----uhm anything else? -----white bread? toasted?

You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

Baloney
I know. It is hard to believe. Israel is using us and they laugh behind our backs.

Baloney...another anti Semite I presume and if you are you'll soon be off to ignore

Peabody has claimed to be a jew------he did a cut and paste in Hebrew which described arabs as "charming people" ??? a meaningless ploy

I had my first cucumber sandwiches recently. I always thought they didn't sound very good, but I actually liked them!

OH! I am fascinated----got the recipe? ----do they use butter? ----uhm anything else? -----white bread? toasted?

It starts with a cucumber that has been Bush92's boyfriend for a few days... and that is all you need to know about that recipe. :banana:

You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

Baloney
I know. It is hard to believe. Israel is using us and they laugh behind our backs.

Baloney...another anti Semite I presume and if you are you'll soon be off to ignore

Peabody has claimed to be a jew------he did a cut and paste in Hebrew which described arabs as "charming people" ??? a meaningless ploy
That's not what the translation is. The translation is that not all Muslims are bad. You are afraid of Muslims and so you think they are all bad. (Xenophobic)

Baloney

That's not what the translation is. The translation is that not all Muslims are bad. You are afraid of Muslims and so you think they are all bad. (Xenophobic)

LOL----you do not know Hebrew even as well as do I (which is not much)
HINT anashim nechmadim (approx.) means "charming people" ---now
go back and "read" your cut and paste

It starts with a cucumber that has been Bush92's boyfriend for a few days... and that is all you need to know about that recipe. :banana:

DAMN!!! I read lots of 19th century british novels------YOU RUINED IT FOR ME

I've seen your other posts. Your a Christian who believes in the second coming of Christ and you think the Jews in Israel will make that happen. Don't you think that's a little wacky?

I've seen your other posts. Your a Christian who believes in the second coming of Christ and you think the Jews in Israel will make that happen. Don't you think that's a little wacky?

wrong again----I am a jew of entirely secular background. I never even attended
"Hebrew school" but I know enough of "aleph bet"----to know that you are a liar. At one time in my life I was placed in the "remedial room" ----to help really hopeless cases in my college learn to write a cogent sentence. ---please note---you wrote
"your a Christian" please correct that to "you're a Christian" or "you are a Christian"

And the US Government just gave Israel $600 Million. I've said for a long time that the 'Foreign Aid' issue desperately needs to be re-examined. But it just never happens.

And the US Government just gave Israel $600 Million. I've said for a long time that the 'Foreign Aid' issue desperately needs to be re-examined. But it just never happens.

Trump will fix it-----his mama is a Scottish lassie

Forum List

Back