Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel receives F-35 Stealth Fighters

Do you support giving F-35s to Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

I have spoken to LOTS of Israelis-----therefore, I know you are full of shit-----I have also spoken to lots of American Nazis and lots of muslims. Nice to meet you,
tell me more
I'm a Jew and I live in Israel and I hate you and all Americans. Thanks for the money and airplanes, though.

you're welcome-----my Hebrew is pathetic----but if you write it out in English letters----sorta phonetically------we can discuss the issue. shalom Aleichem chaver

The US never learns. We give technology to Israel, and they sell the technology to Russia and China. Then the DOD whines that they need more money to counteract Russia & China. Israel is NOT the 51st State.

US delivers F-35 fighter jets to Israel - CNN Video

It is not in the same manner as it would be used in the US..

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Israeli procurement - Wikipedia

This also means that Israel could also take out the nuclear programs in Iran..

Although Russia delivered missiles to Iran that could reach Israel..

The F-35 is still under development and will reportedly, for example, not have a functioning cannon until 2019. That means that if it does need to engage in combat, its forward cannon – needed for dogfights – will not be usable.

These planes ate being delivered very early.

You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

I have spoken to LOTS of Israelis-----therefore, I know you are full of shit-----I have also spoken to lots of American Nazis and lots of muslims. Nice to meet you,
tell me more
I'm a Jew and I live in Israel and I hate you and all Americans. Thanks for the money and airplanes, though.

you're welcome-----my Hebrew is pathetic----but if you write it out in English letters----sorta phonetically------we can discuss the issue. shalom Aleichem chaver
רוב המוסלמים הם אנשים נחמדים והם לא יפגעו בך.

The US never learns. We give technology to Israel, and they sell the technology to Russia and China. Then the DOD whines that they need more money to counteract Russia & China. Israel is NOT the 51st State.

US delivers F-35 fighter jets to Israel - CNN Video

Your poll is a lie. We charged $100 million, we did not "give" the fighters to them.

And yes, we are the only thing between the destruction of the Jewish State and an anti-Semitic world. I totally support providing them with the access to our best technology or their enemies could just overrun them, they are so much smaller.

So if they are giving our technology to Russia and China, why is our technology still so much better?

I defend the sale. I defend Israel. I do not defend kaz's desire to start WWIII.

The F-35 was by far the most expensive fighter ever developed and paid for by US taxpayers. Let China sell their knock-off, the US should protect their military technology, and Lockheed-Martin should be banned from future development work until they learn how to protect military secrets. Just like the hi-tech drone that landed in Iran, the taxpayers get cheated. I hope Trump really clamps down on the Pentagon.

Begging the question. How do you know Israel is providing the Russians and Chinese with our technology?

I defend the sale. I defend Israel. I do not defend kaz's desire to start WWIII.

WTF are you talking about? Where did I say anything about Israel starting a war? I'm a libertarian, fuckwad, I keep saying we way overuse the military and I said nothing about wanting anyone to fight a war. In fact you avoid wars with power, you don't start them that way.

You're just getting more and more stupid, Jake. Seriously, put down the bottle, it's killing you

The Israeli Defense Minister was here in Ft Worth a couple months ago to accept the first of 21 F-35s that Israel Bought. They weren't "given."

They were "bought" with money we gave them....
US, Israel reach record military aid deal - CNNPolitics.com

OK, so your issue is you are an anti-Semite. You're following the lame track that you're against foreign aid, but it comes up with Israel. But it's because you're against foreign aid. Yeah ...

The Israeli Defense Minister was here in Ft Worth a couple months ago to accept the first of 21 F-35s that Israel Bought. They weren't "given."

You're incorrect, as usual. Any money Israel gets from the US has to be spent in the US for defense material and workers wages. Check the agreement before opening your trap.

What part of "money is fungible" don't you get? They get money, buy F-35s and then sell the technology.
My original point is that any US military secrets Israel gets it sells, so in addition to US aid, it sells secrets putting our guys in danger. Even if China has a knock-off F-35 there are obviously missing pieces that can be filled in when they see a real one. I'm an America First taxpayer, and object to allowing other countries access to technology that we paid for.

OK, so your issue is you are an anti-Semite. You're following the lame track that you're against foreign aid, but it comes up with Israel. But it's because you're against foreign aid. Yeah ...

I'm not an anti-semite, nor a racist, nor a nazi, nor a member of the Klan. You must be a democrat since you like to label people.

I'm against ALL foreign aid since it makes no sense to me to borrow money to give away. I have a relative in the military, and object to ANY actions that make our military less safe.

tell me more

רוב המוסלמים הם אנשים נחמדים והם לא יפגעו בך.

yeah אנשים נחמדים

I'm not an anti-semite, nor a racist, nor a nazi, nor a member of the Klan. You must be a democrat since you like to label people.

I'm against ALL foreign aid since it makes no sense to me to borrow money to give away. I have a relative in the military, and object to ANY actions that make our military less safe.

Your poll is a lie and therefore irrelevant. I'd have answered no to your question the way is was phrased. We did not "give" them the planes.

You've given zero despite repeatedly being asked (not just by me) to back up your claim Israel is providing the technology to Russia and China or how we are still so far ahead of them technologically if they are.

You suddenly as exactly I predicted came out with you're against all foreign aid when challenged without explaining how it only came up as opposition to Israel.

You're a classic anti-Semite, the exact process followed by the lot of you. There is nothing labeling you when accurately stating your position

So do you categorically condemn the endless terrorist attacks on Israel from governments throughout the Jew hating Middle East and the Palestinian terrorists?

1. The poll is NOT a lie, we GIVE money, they buy F-35s
2. See post 21 or just google about Israel selling US military secrets
3. I'm against ALL foreign aid, but more so when it affects the US military
4. non-sequitur...

Forum List

Back