Israel refuses to to any refugees

All Moslems are potential trouble makers. All you have to do to know that is look what happens in Europe.

Funny...that's what they used to say about the Jews when they were turning away desperate refugees.

Horseshit. Everything you post is horseshit. BTW, your hero FDR is the one who turned the Jews away.

My hero? Try keeping your facts straight particularly about what I support and don't support Republicans and Democrats and much of the American public including American Jews (who did not want anything to bring antisemitic attention on their community) were against letting in Jewish immigrants. Same arguments and sentiments we see today and nothing to be proud of. Just like the shameful internment of the Japanese. You think we should return to that? Horseshit.

In those days Americans were opposed to letting in any immigrants. Your attempt to compare people who want to control illegal immigrants with Nazis and anti-Semites is typical sleazy leftwing smear mongering. There simply is no good reason for allowing illegals to stay or not sealing our borders, so smearing people is all you got left.

You're a typical leftwing scumbag.

It's funny that you get huffy about people nischaraterizing your position when that is your modus operandi.

Umn no. Not quite. In "those days" Americans were opposed to letting in certain classes of immigrants - like the Chinese, the Irish...etc. Just like today :)

Wrong. In the 30s the United States shut down immigration entirely, no matter what the country of origin.

Thanks for proving you're on ignoramus on the history of the U.S. In the future we will judge all your claims about American history accordingly.

Immigration-by-Decade-USA.jpg

proof of JEWS brains and ambition is in Israel . All kindsa innovation plus they can kick azz [ask the arabs] . Amazing for a little tiny country surrounded by third world enemies . Israel has state of the art medical , military , made THEIR deserts bloom , do first rate rescue and medical in foreign countries like 'haiti' and the 'syrians' bake bread . Jews in the USA that are Americans are just Americans doing whatever work that they do . [syrians bake bread and are good at baking bread] [funny] but COOL !! [he11 , everyone in the world bakes bread :afro: Coyote and other Syrian or arab cheerleaders .

I love how folks try to make excuses for their rhetoric...it's "different" back then, it was "jewish commie subversives" now it's "muslim savages". The more you try to paint it as "different" the more it comes out as the same old xenophobic rhetoric. Read the articles and the voices from 1930's and 40's.

No one is swallowing line of the open-borders assholes that controlling our borders is someone the equivalent of sending Jews to be gassed at Auschwitz.

You only prove what a sleazy lying scumbag you are with this kind of rhetoric.

I'm not for open borders.

But the more you try to and justify your anti-refugee stance based on religion, the more you sound like those antisemitic bigots from the 1930's and 40's .

Sure you are, asshole. You oppose any measure anyone ever proposes to seal the border and deport illegal aliens. Moslems have demonstrated over and over that they have a propensity for violence and a disrespect for the norms of a free society.

There's no comparison between Islam and Judaism. The later is a respectable peaceful religion. The former is a murderous bloodthirsty cult.

Yup. Just like the zenophobic anti-semitic rhetoric :lol: Keep it up, you're making my case...70 years ago, you would have been railing against commie jews.
You haven't produced any examples of "zenophobic anti-semetic rhetoric from 70 years ago, so we can just assume your claims are total bullshit.

Libturds have a special talent for making up derogatory terms like "zenophobic" for perfectly reasonable positions like questioning the wisdom of importing a violent clan of people who breed like rabbits and who would destroy our freedoms if they were given a chance.

Please explain why any reasonable person wouldn't question the wisdom of importing Moslems.

Israel refuses to to any refugees

Please, explain - what's different from your statement here and what was said in the 1930's? :lol:

I did earlier in this thread doofus.

the basis for refusing jewish immigration was anti-Semitism in the USA which
PRECEDED STALIN and even Marx. It was a Christian thing. Nazism was
invented by the first emperor of the FIRST REICH-----which preceded the third
reich by more than 16 centuries. The INTERNATIONAL JEW by islamo Nazi dog ---HENRY FORD was published BEFORE Adolf's "Mein Kampf" by about ten
years. Nazi pimp---CONSTANTINE----issued his filth circa 300 AD and his grandson incorporated the filth into CANON law-----about 40 years later----doofus

It was anti-semitism combined with the prevailing belief that Jews were closely associated with communism which allowed them to readily come up with reasons to refuse them entry. A confirmation bias. Just like with the Muslims. Not that you've read the thread either doofus :lol:

I read the thread-----I have read history and I read the WIDELY PROMULGATED
propaganda of the time-----I lived in an area of the USA dotted with Nazi enclaves----their seedy little pamphlets were still fluttering in the breeze and I even found some on the dusty shelves of the town public library. As to your claim that JEWS OPPOSED JEWISH IMMIGRATION during the era of your hero ADOLF<<<
BIG FAT LIE!!!!!!! Jewish leaders were fearful of making any demands at all as
your fellows were actively gassing their relatives to death------the stench of anti-Semitism was that THICK in the USA. FDR-----chose to ignore the carnage. ----

The Jewish community in the US was very concerned about anything that would stir up antisemitism. Anti-semitism was also tied into the belief of a "Jewish menace" and communism: Jewish Bolshevism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Again, another confirmation bias that made it easy for people to believe these things and reject Jewish immigrants as "menace".

communism was not the issue --------it was that old "Christ killers bullshit" ----back in the 1930s-------your fellow Nazi pigs began focusing on the COMMUNISM LIBEL later on---------McCarthy ---after all is said and done was a CATHOLIC IN GOOD STANDING. Of course ----your fellows began focusing on those for whom they did not give a damn--------ARAB REFUGEES ----round about 1950---
SEE? I read the same shit that you read.-------the stuff written by Nazi war criminals who had found love in Egypt and SYRIA . -------Syria--------before I knew
where Syria is, I knew that it housed the people who wrote the shit that you still parrot. I was a child circa 1960. For me SYRIA was a Christian country----we had SO MANY Christians who had fled "something" in SYRIA ------some sort of
horror

Communism was very much an issue at the time.

This has nothing to do with anti-semitism, so your constant harping on that canard is a waste of bandwidth.

You're trying to claim there was no anti-semitism in the 1930's and 40's and it had no bearing on allowing in Jewish refugees? Facts don't support your claim :)

proof of JEWS brains and ambition is in Israel . All kindsa innovation plus they can kick azz [ask the arabs] . Amazing for a little tiny country surrounded by third world enemies . Israel has state of the art medical , military , made THEIR deserts bloom , do first rate rescue and medical in foreign countries like 'haiti' and the 'syrians' bake bread . Jews in the USA that are Americans are just Americans doing whatever work that they do . [syrians bake bread and are good at baking bread] [funny] but COOL !! [he11 , everyone in the world bakes bread :afro: Coyote and other Syrian or arab cheerleaders .

So...let's see. You rate immigrants worthyness to immigrate on their ability to "build countries".... I think we can honestly say that America's diverse immigrant populations build this country and made it bloom - whether by establishing private enterprise ("baking bread" as you term it) or other things. You seem to hate and disparage certain types of success' (like "baking bread") or maybe you just need to hate and disparage the people who are doing this.

Europe’s fear of Muslim refugees echoes rhetoric of 1930s anti-Semitism

....Consider this 1938 article in the Daily Mail, a British tabloid still known for its bouts of right-wing populism. Its headline warned of "German Jews Pouring Into This Country." And it began as follows:

"The way stateless Jews and Germans are pouring in from every port of this country is becoming an outrage. I intend to enforce the law to the fullest."

In these words, Mr Herbert Metcalde, the Old Street Magistrate yesterday referred to the number of aliens entering this country through the 'back door' -- a problem to which The Daily Mail has repeatedly pointed.

The number of aliens entering this country can be seen by the number of prosecutions in recent months. It is very difficult for the alien to escape the increasing vigilance of the police and port authorities.

Even if aliens manage to break through the defences, it is not long before they are caught and deported.

No matter the alarming rhetoric of Hitler's fascist state -- and the growing acts of violence against Jews and others -- popular sentiment in Western Europe and the United States was largely indifferent to the plight of German Jews.

"Of all the groups in the 20th century," write the authors of the 1999 book, "Refugees in the Age of Genocide," "refugees from Nazism are now widely and popularly perceived as 'genuine', but at the time German, Austrian and Czechoslovakian Jews were treated with ambivalence and outright hostility as well as sympathy."

Part of that hostility was fueled, as some of the European grievances are now, by stereotypes of the refugees as harbingers of a dangerous ideology, in this instance communism and anarchist violence.

There were also economic concerns. The world was coming off the Great Depression. In France alone, there were a million people unemployed. Resentment against French and foreign Jews (large numbers from Germany and Romania had arrived by the early 1930s) led to "a new wave of antisemitism," detailed by a report put out by the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

The Chamber of Commerce of the city of Metz, for example, grumbled in 1933 that "highly undesirable" Jews "have become a veritable plague for honest French merchants." By 1935, the then French government enacted a series of quotas on certain professions -- effectively blocking Jews out. This was a precursor for the more pernicious and deadly forms of antisemitism to come.

In Britain, as a 2002 article in the Guardian recounts, perhaps as many as half a million German Jewish asylum seekers were turned away by authorities ahead of the outbreak of World War II. Many who were admitted in were given asylum less out of altruism than a need to fill low-paying domestic work "spurned by the native British." The situation was no better elsewhere:

Canada accommodated only 5,000 European Jews between 1933 and 1945, Australia 10,000, South Africa some 6,000. And the US's unyielding quota system meant that, between 1933 and 1937, only 33,000 German Jews were admitted (and only 124,000 between 1938 and 1941).

Meanwhile, those trapped within Nazi-controlled Europe faced the horrors of the Holocaust. Millions were systematically killed. Yet it was only in 1944, when the extent of the genocide had become better known, that the United States made a real effort to rescue European Jews. Even during World War II, let alone before it started, antisemitism was rife in American political and public life.

Your article failed to list any examples of anti-semitism. It appears that Britain was opposed to all illegal immigration, just like Americans. Most of the illegals were coming from Germany because of the rise of the Nazis.

What does that prove?

the basis for refusing jewish immigration was anti-Semitism in the USA which
PRECEDED STALIN and even Marx. It was a Christian thing. Nazism was
invented by the first emperor of the FIRST REICH-----which preceded the third
reich by more than 16 centuries. The INTERNATIONAL JEW by islamo Nazi dog ---HENRY FORD was published BEFORE Adolf's "Mein Kampf" by about ten
years. Nazi pimp---CONSTANTINE----issued his filth circa 300 AD and his grandson incorporated the filth into CANON law-----about 40 years later----doofus

It was anti-semitism combined with the prevailing belief that Jews were closely associated with communism which allowed them to readily come up with reasons to refuse them entry. A confirmation bias. Just like with the Muslims. Not that you've read the thread either doofus :lol:

propaganda of the time-----I lived in an area of the USA dotted with Nazi enclaves----their seedy little pamphlets were still fluttering in the breeze and I even found some on the dusty shelves of the town public library. As to your claim that JEWS OPPOSED JEWISH IMMIGRATION during the era of your hero ADOLF<<<
your fellows were actively gassing their relatives to death------the stench of anti-Semitism was that THICK in the USA. FDR-----chose to ignore the carnage. ----

The Jewish community in the US was very concerned about anything that would stir up antisemitism. Anti-semitism was also tied into the belief of a "Jewish menace" and communism: Jewish Bolshevism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Again, another confirmation bias that made it easy for people to believe these things and reject Jewish immigrants as "menace".

communism was not the issue --------it was that old "Christ killers bullshit" ----back in the 1930s-------your fellow Nazi pigs began focusing on the COMMUNISM LIBEL later on---------McCarthy ---after all is said and done was a CATHOLIC IN GOOD STANDING. Of course ----your fellows began focusing on those for whom they did not give a damn--------ARAB REFUGEES ----round about 1950---
SEE? I read the same shit that you read.-------the stuff written by Nazi war criminals who had found love in Egypt and SYRIA . -------Syria--------before I knew
where Syria is, I knew that it housed the people who wrote the shit that you still parrot. I was a child circa 1960. For me SYRIA was a Christian country----we had SO MANY Christians who had fled "something" in SYRIA ------some sort of
horror

This has nothing to do with anti-semitism, so your constant harping on that canard is a waste of bandwidth.

You're trying to claim there was no anti-semitism in the 1930's and 40's and it had no bearing on allowing in Jewish refugees? Facts don't support your claim :)

BTW, I never claimed there was no anti-semitism in the 30s and 40s. What I claimed was that it had little to do with our immigration policy.

America was initially built on Western law and tradition that came from England , Wales , maybe a couple Scots, maybe a couple Irish . All the big names in forming the beginning USA and its laws , Constitution and Bill of Rights were from those countries Coyote . Check the signers names on the Declaration of Independence and Constitution to see where the thinkers and initial builders of America and then the USA came from . Then check the origins of those thinkers and signers of the 'Founding' papers to see where they came from . Point is that they came from one particular small area in the world and none were 'syrian' bread bakers . Then immigration of LABOR was allowed and encouraged but the Laws and thinking on the building of America had already been done and was the cement that allowed the USA to grow and blossom under the laws that had been made by those dead white men that came from a very small area of the earth .

naw , bed baking is cool , no big deal though . Everyone in the world bakes bread of some sort Coyote .

horror

BTW, I never claimed there was no anti-semitism in the 30s and 40s. What I claimed was that it had little to do with our immigration policy.

It had little to do with our immigration policy IN GENERAL----it had lots to do with our immigration policies, specifically of jews, in the 1930s and 40s.

horror

It had little to do with our immigration policy IN GENERAL----it had lots to do with our immigration policies, specifically of jews, in the 1930s and 40s.

Horseshit. Our immigration policy then was to admit no one. I posted the irrefutable evidence.

So...let's see. You rate immigrants worthyness to immigrate on their ability to "build countries".... I think we can honestly say that America's diverse immigrant populations build this country and made it bloom - whether by establishing private enterprise ("baking bread" as you term it) or other things. You seem to hate and disparage certain types of success' (like "baking bread") or maybe you just need to hate and disparage the people who are doing this.

Horseshit. Our immigration policy then was to admit no one. I posted the irrefutable evidence.

there was no time that NO ONE was admitted to what country are you alluding?

there was no time that NO ONE was admitted to what country are you alluding?

Look at the chart I posted.

horror

Agree - and part of the anti-semitism was the prevailing belief that Jews were associated with communism (you can still see that in some of the resident whacko posts).

horror

Then I misunderstood your statement.

Europe’s fear of Muslim refugees echoes rhetoric of 1930s anti-Semitism

....Consider this 1938 article in the Daily Mail, a British tabloid still known for its bouts of right-wing populism. Its headline warned of "German Jews Pouring Into This Country." And it began as follows:

"The way stateless Jews and Germans are pouring in from every port of this country is becoming an outrage. I intend to enforce the law to the fullest."

In these words, Mr Herbert Metcalde, the Old Street Magistrate yesterday referred to the number of aliens entering this country through the 'back door' -- a problem to which The Daily Mail has repeatedly pointed.

The number of aliens entering this country can be seen by the number of prosecutions in recent months. It is very difficult for the alien to escape the increasing vigilance of the police and port authorities.

Even if aliens manage to break through the defences, it is not long before they are caught and deported.

No matter the alarming rhetoric of Hitler's fascist state -- and the growing acts of violence against Jews and others -- popular sentiment in Western Europe and the United States was largely indifferent to the plight of German Jews.

"Of all the groups in the 20th century," write the authors of the 1999 book, "Refugees in the Age of Genocide," "refugees from Nazism are now widely and popularly perceived as 'genuine', but at the time German, Austrian and Czechoslovakian Jews were treated with ambivalence and outright hostility as well as sympathy."

Part of that hostility was fueled, as some of the European grievances are now, by stereotypes of the refugees as harbingers of a dangerous ideology, in this instance communism and anarchist violence.

There were also economic concerns. The world was coming off the Great Depression. In France alone, there were a million people unemployed. Resentment against French and foreign Jews (large numbers from Germany and Romania had arrived by the early 1930s) led to "a new wave of antisemitism," detailed by a report put out by the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

The Chamber of Commerce of the city of Metz, for example, grumbled in 1933 that "highly undesirable" Jews "have become a veritable plague for honest French merchants." By 1935, the then French government enacted a series of quotas on certain professions -- effectively blocking Jews out. This was a precursor for the more pernicious and deadly forms of antisemitism to come.

In Britain, as a 2002 article in the Guardian recounts, perhaps as many as half a million German Jewish asylum seekers were turned away by authorities ahead of the outbreak of World War II. Many who were admitted in were given asylum less out of altruism than a need to fill low-paying domestic work "spurned by the native British." The situation was no better elsewhere:

Canada accommodated only 5,000 European Jews between 1933 and 1945, Australia 10,000, South Africa some 6,000. And the US's unyielding quota system meant that, between 1933 and 1937, only 33,000 German Jews were admitted (and only 124,000 between 1938 and 1941).

Meanwhile, those trapped within Nazi-controlled Europe faced the horrors of the Holocaust. Millions were systematically killed. Yet it was only in 1944, when the extent of the genocide had become better known, that the United States made a real effort to rescue European Jews. Even during World War II, let alone before it started, antisemitism was rife in American political and public life.

Your article failed to list any examples of anti-semitism. It appears that Britain was opposed to all illegal immigration, just like Americans. Most of the illegals were coming from Germany because of the rise of the Nazis.

What does that prove?

From my article:

From the links in the article itself:

We've been here before

According to Whitehall And The Jews, 1933-1948 (Cambridge University Press), Louise London's definitive account of British immigration policy and the Holocaust, "The process...was designed to keep out large numbers of European Jews - perhaps 10 times as many as it let in." Around 70,000 had been admitted by the outbreak of the war, but British Jewish associations had some half a million more case files of those who had not.

Although British immigration policy was liberalised after Kristallnacht - the pogrom launched by Goebbels in November 1939, in which dozens of Jews were killed and more than 1,000 synagogues burned down - London challenges the idea that prewar Britain was a haven for those fleeing Nazi brutality. "The myth was born that Britain did all it could for the Jews between 1933 and 1945. This comfortable view has proved remarkably durable, and is still adduced to support claims that Britain has always admitted genuine refugees, and that the latest harsh measures against asylum seekers are merely designed to exclude bogus applicants. . .We remember the touching photographs and newsreel footage of unaccompanied Jewish children arriving on the Kindertransports [ by July 1939, 7,700 had arrived, compared with 1,850 admitted into Holland, 800 into France, 700 into Belgium, and 250 into Sweden]. There are no such photographs of the Jewish parents left behind in Nazi Europe. . .The Jews excluded from entry to the United Kingdom are not part of the British experience, because Britain never saw them. . .Memories of the unsuccessful public campaign to persuade the government to rescue Jews from mass murder faded quickly."

What's more, those that were granted entry were admitted only because the Jewish community guaranteed that it would bear all the expenses of accommodation and maintenance, with no burden placed on the public purse. Elsewhere, Canada accommodated only 5,000 European Jews between 1933 and 1945, Australia 10,000, South Africa some 6,000. And the US's unyielding quota system meant that, between 1933 and 1937, only 33,000 German Jews were admitted (and only 124,000 between 1938 and 1941).

Astonishingly, Britain's postwar record isn't much better. Although the immediate aftermath of the second world war saw the arrival of a large number of refugees, very few were Jewish Holocaust survivors. British postwar immigration policy deliberately excluded Jews (and non-white immigrants) because it didn't consider them assimilable. Today, asylum seekers are routinely accused of fomenting the racism that they encounter. Similarly, cabinet minutes of 1945 claimed that "the admission of a further batch of refugees, many of whom would be Jews, might provoke strong reactions from certain sections of public opinion. There was a real risk of a wave of anti-semitic feeling in this country." Yet they had no compunction in admitting the entire Ukrainian membership of the Galician division of the Waffen-SS.

Maleiha Malik: Muslims are now getting the same treatment Jews had a century ago

Migrants fleeing persecution and poverty settled with their children in the East End of London. As believers in one God they were devoted to their holy book, which contained strict religious laws, harsh penalties and gender inequality. Some of them established separate religious courts. The men wore dark clothes and had long beards; some women covered their hair. A royal commission warned of the grave dangers of self-segregation. Politicians said different religious dress was a sign of separation. Some migrants were members of extremist political groups. Others actively organised to overthrow the established western political order. Campaigners against the migrants carefully framed their arguments as objections to "alien extremists" and not to a race or religion. A British cabinet minister said we were facing a clash about civilisation: this was about values; a battle between progress and "arrested development".

All this happened a hundred years ago to Jewish migrants seeking asylum in Britain. The political movements with which they were closely associated were anarchism and later Bolshevism. As in the case of contemporary political violence, or even the radical Islamism supported by a minority of British Muslims, anarchism and Bolshevism only commanded minority support among the Jewish community. But shared countries of origin and a common ethnic and religious background were enough to create a racialised discourse whenever there were anarchist outrages in London in the early 20th century.

Most anarchists were peaceful, but a few resorted to violent attacks such as the bombing of Greenwich Observatory in 1894 - described at the time as an "international terrorist outrage". Anarchist violence was an international phenomenon. In Europe it claimed hundreds of lives, including those of several heads of government, and resulted in anti- terrorism laws. In the siege of Sidney Street in London in 1911, police and troops confronted east European Jewish anarchists. This violent confrontation in the heart of London created a racialised moral panic in which the whole Jewish community was stigmatised. It was claimed that London was "seething" with violent aliens, and the British establishment was said to be "in a state of denial". East End Jews were said to be "alienated", not "integrated", and a "threat to our security" a long time before anyone dreamed up the phrase "Londonistan".

Agree - and part of the anti-semitism was the prevailing belief that Jews were associated with communism (you can still see that in some of the resident whacko posts).

yes----they get it from recent islamo Nazi propaganda----and that of the 50s---but not that of the 30s.

Y

You have yet to post an iota of evidence that anti-semitism had any influence on our immigration policy.

yes----they get it from recent islamo Nazi propaganda----and that of the 50s---but not that of the 30s.

No, it was from much earlier - 20's, 30's etc.

No, it was from much earlier - 20's, 30's etc.

In the 20s islamo Nazis were complaining in propaganda promulgated in the
USA that DA JOOOOOS are communists? Since we are way back in the
20s------you can leave the "islamo" out I do not recall any allusions to communism in that really old stuff.

Forum List

Back