Israel refuses to to any refugees

of course its a great cover for 'Islamic state' fighters , murderers . Already read that there are no kind of background checks although I wouldn't trust that anyway . 'Islamic state' has already said , months ago that they would send these invaders to the land of the Cross meaning Italy . After that these muslims invade throughout 'europe' .

Reminds me of what they said about Commies when the Jews were seeking refuge.

what we said about jews seeking refuge in the USA was NO!!!!! Your "we" does refer to the USA-----doesn't it?

Exactly. My "we" refers to the US's unwillingness to take in refugees then, as now and the same rhetoric in play.

DO you really believe your lame-ass attempts to equate reluctance to accept Moslem savages into our country as the equivalent of anti-Semitism is going to fool anyone?

I love how folks try to make excuses for their rhetoric...it's "different" back then, it was "jewish commie subversives" now it's "muslim savages". The more you try to paint it as "different" the more it comes out as the same old xenophobic rhetoric. Read the articles and the voices from 1930's and 40's.

families don't have to split , women and wives , 15 year olds can fight . All that I mention are fighting for 'Islamic state' Coyote .

If you are talking about those who are part of IS - those people are not refugees.

All Moslems are potential trouble makers. All you have to do to know that is look what happens in Europe.

Funny...that's what they used to say about the Jews when they were turning away desperate refugees.

Sigh. I hope the island is bought so they have a place to go, then. And like someone else said...all the men 25 years up to 50 should be sent back to take their country back in any way they can...but the women and children should have safety.

You would split up families? Send the men back to be slaughtered by ISIS? Wow.

Actually, Coyote families are sady already split up. In one article i read, a man who just reached Germany said he left his wife, two kids, his parents and siblings back in Syria and will apply for refugee status for them later. There probably are many cases like this.

Ya, I know they often are...but I don't think refusing to take men - fathers, husbands, sons...is the answer. If they choose to stay back and fight, that is one thing.

of course its a great cover for 'Islamic state' fighters , murderers . Already read that there are no kind of background checks although I wouldn't trust that anyway . 'Islamic state' has already said , months ago that they would send these invaders to the land of the Cross meaning Italy . After that these muslims invade throughout 'europe' .

what we said about jews seeking refuge in the USA was NO!!!!! Your "we" does refer to the USA-----doesn't it?

Exactly. My "we" refers to the US's unwillingness to take in refugees then, as now and the same rhetoric in play.

DO you really believe your lame-ass attempts to equate reluctance to accept Moslem savages into our country as the equivalent of anti-Semitism is going to fool anyone?

I love how folks try to make excuses for their rhetoric...it's "different" back then, it was "jewish commie subversives" now it's "muslim savages". The more you try to paint it as "different" the more it comes out as the same old xenophobic rhetoric. Read the articles and the voices from 1930's and 40's.

No one is swallowing line of the open-borders assholes that controlling our borders is someone the equivalent of sending Jews to be gassed at Auschwitz.

You only prove what a sleazy lying scumbag you are with this kind of rhetoric.

families don't have to split , women and wives , 15 year olds can fight . All that I mention are fighting for 'Islamic state' Coyote .

If you are talking about those who are part of IS - those people are not refugees.

All Moslems are potential trouble makers. All you have to do to know that is look what happens in Europe.

Funny...that's what they used to say about the Jews when they were turning away desperate refugees.

Horseshit. Everything you post is horseshit. BTW, your hero FDR is the one who turned the Jews away.

Horseshit. Everything you post is horseshit. BTW, your hero FDR is the one who turned the Jews away.

My hero? Try keeping your facts straight particularly about what I support and don't support Republicans and Democrats and much of the American public including American Jews (who did not want anything to bring antisemitic attention on their community) were against letting in Jewish immigrants. Same arguments and sentiments we see today and nothing to be proud of. Just like the shameful internment of the Japanese. You think we should return to that? Horseshit.

No one is swallowing line of the open-borders assholes that controlling our borders is someone the equivalent of sending Jews to be gassed at Auschwitz.

I'm not for open borders.

But the more you try to and justify your anti-refugee stance based on religion, the more you sound like those antisemitic bigots from the 1930's and 40's .

third world muslims have a reputation and attention should be paid to their reputation for violence , perversion and just being trouble makers. Look at their third world he11holes to see what 'muslims' are good at doing Coyote .

third world muslims have a reputation and attention should be paid to their reputation for violence , perversion and just being trouble makers. Look at their third world he11holes to see what 'muslims' are good at doing Coyote .

That's exactly what they said about Jews and communism. They had a reputation for being trouble makers. That was the rationale for refusing them. It never changes.

My hero? Try keeping your facts straight particularly about what I support and don't support Republicans and Democrats and much of the American public including American Jews (who did not want anything to bring antisemitic attention on their community) were against letting in Jewish immigrants. Same arguments and sentiments we see today and nothing to be proud of. Just like the shameful internment of the Japanese. You think we should return to that? Horseshit.

In those days Americans were opposed to letting in any immigrants. Your attempt to compare people who want to control illegal immigrants with Nazis and anti-Semites is typical sleazy leftwing smear mongering. There simply is no good reason for allowing illegals to stay or not sealing our borders, so smearing people is all you got left.

You're a typical leftwing scumbag.

It's funny that you get huffy about people nischaraterizing your position when that is your modus operandi.

Last edited:
and look what the JEWS built in 60 years , look how the JEWS made the desert bloom . The JEWS save arab lives in their first rate hospitals , have a first rate military and democracy while as I said the muslims live in chaos in their third world he11holes . Its an amazing comparison Coyote !!

That's exactly what they said about Jews and communism. They had a reputation for being trouble makers. That was the rationale for refusing them. It never changes.

Horseshit. Why don't you post some evidence for this claim?

I'm not for open borders.

But the more you try to and justify your anti-refugee stance based on religion, the more you sound like those antisemitic bigots from the 1930's and 40's .

Sure you are, asshole. You oppose any measure anyone ever proposes to seal the border and deport illegal aliens. Moslems have demonstrated over and over that they have a propensity for violence and a disrespect for the norms of a free society.

There's no comparison between Islam and Judaism. The later is a respectable peaceful religion. The former is a murderous bloodthirsty cult.

To me, invaders come with malign purpose - I see refugees and migrants, people trying escape a bad life and make a better life for their families. We may not want them, but they are coming here for many of the same reasons our own ancestors did.
Trojan Horse… deception… military aged men infiltrating archenemy #2, archenemy #1 being the jews.

Forum List

Back