Israel refuses to to any refugees

refugee----means person who NEEDS REFUGE--------there are dozens of
prosperous muslim lands in the world-----in fact dozens are even Arabic
speaking-------the muslims GOT WHAT THEY NEED -----the Christians
are the most endangered-------and the YAZIDIS------and even the Kurds who
are muslims-----but just as IN NEED as are the Christians. The US should
give REFUGE to KURDS------the little drowned three year old was a kurd

of course they are 'jihadi' reinforcements' to the already existing 'fifth column' of jihadis in 'europe' Defcon .
As I look at it… Hungary stopped the Ottoman Empire and paid dearly for it. Now, Islam changed strategy and occupying Europe without war.. actually the war will happen later.. right now they are just moving their troops into position. It will be hard to fight them when they are melting in to the local population… There will be no front lines as we know front lines...

keep in mind that the civilian population has no way to fight other than hand to hand and I'm mostly talking about England . And then the government that has the armed military and 'rulers' and politicians will just support the invaders imo . Heck , the invaders are being aided and abetted by the governments and they aren't suddenly going to turn around and fight the invaders that they have let into the countries , imo Defcon .

of course they are 'jihadi' reinforcements' to the already existing 'fifth column' of jihadis in 'europe' Defcon .
As I look at it… Hungary stopped the Ottoman Empire and paid dearly for it. Now, Islam changed strategy and occupying Europe without war.. actually the war will happen later.. right now they are just moving their troops into position. It will be hard to fight them when they are melting in to the local population… There will be no front lines as we know front lines...

The Jihadist forces found a way to do away with FRONT LINES long ago-----
using the FREELANCE terrorist. It started with PLANE HIJACKINGS by
jihadists who claimed NO ATTACHMENT TO ANY COUNTRY OR MILITARY
OR ORGANIZATION-------ununiformed soldiers in the army of allah (in fact ---
just like Hezbollah) and it continued with unaffiliated terrorists-----even the
bombs launched OUT OF GAZA at Israel are ok because Hamas says
"we don't know who did it" . I really fascinating manifestation of the
UNAFFILIATED is the infiltration of Yemen----by Iran on its way to Saudi arabia
by UNAFFILIATED Shiites The UNAFFILIATED Shiites infiltrate Saudi
Arabia and return fire is called SAUDI AGGRESSION---on Yemen. It works out SO CUTE

no refugee invaders in the USA if I have my way IRosie .

keep in mind that the civilian population has no way to fight other than hand to hand and I'm mostly talking about England . And then the government that has the armed military and 'rulers' and politicians will just support the invaders imo . Heck , the invaders are being aided and abetted by the governments and they aren't suddenly going to turn around and fight the invaders that they have let into the countries , imo Defcon .

besides that------the invaders VOTE

Just one more reason to fight any more attempt made by libs to infringe on the right of the people to bear arms…

no refuge in the USA if I have my way IRosie .

now now pis-------really------I had a Kurdish friend ----long ago-----well---actually
she was a jewish kurd------she said she was Iranian but -------I was told NOPE---
KURDI which could mean a jew up in the Kurdish mountains of Iran. She cooked
marvelously-------kurdiettes can KOOK ------we need Kurdiettes in the USA-----
as for Syrian Christians------they do the "arab" groceries and bakeries in the USA

hey IRosie , we just disagree . We have about 310 million in the USA and that's too many in my opinion . I oppose ALL immigration legal , illegal , humaritarian . My Mom was making chili in 1960 and it was hardly Spanish or 'mexican' but it was good chili , good enough for me .

hey IRosie , we just disagree . We have about 310 million in the USA and that's too many in my opinion . I oppose ALL immigration legal , illegal , humaritarian . My Mom was making chili in 1960 and it was hardly Spanish or 'mexican' but it was good chili , good enough for me .

Sheeeesh Pis-----we have no kurds--------can you imagine if there were no Italian
immigrants in the USA? Did your mom use Cumin in her chili? I never knowingly ate cumin until Indian immigrants introduced me to Indian cuisine. I tried to cook the stuff ------but could not find cumin in my WASP town I had no idea that it is very commonly used in HISPANIC cuisine. Think of life without Pizza --------I had no idea what Pizza was as a small child------I WAS DEPRIVED........kurds is nice.

some things are better than spices . Like good old American style sausage with some hot sauce from 'Louisiana . In the early 70s I noticed references to muslim holidays on calendars that my parents had in the house . As a young adult I figured , what the heck , who cares . Now 46 years later Free Speech is being modified in the USA so as not to offend 'muslims' with cartoons of 'mohamad' . Same for saying 'wetback' which was a common term in the 50s - 80s but now offends 'wetbacks' . I'll take 'freedom of speech' over spices any day of the week IRosie .

some things are better than spices . Like good old American style sausage with some hot sauce from 'Louisiana . In the early 70s I noticed references to muslim holidays on calendars that my parents had in the house . As a young adult I figured , what the heck , who cares . Now 46 years later Free Speech is being modified in the USA so as not to offend 'muslims' with cartoons of 'mohamad' . Same for saying 'wetback' which was a common term in the 50s - 80s but now offends 'wetbacks' . I'll take 'freedom of speech' over spices any day of the week IRosie .

I will find the recipe for Louisiana hot sauce------I bet there is some cumin in it-----
I think that the Spanish brought cumin to the Americas----it is ---I believe ---native
to either the middle east or India-----it is named in the bible. Capsaicin (peppers---
green, red, hot, not hot etc ) is native to the Americas--- Louisiana food is
VERY FUSION SHEEEESH you are more INTERNATIONAL than you know.
You cannot do TEX MEX without cumin-------or real southern Chili -----cowboys
would REBEL. CORN IS AMERICAN------coffee is Ethiopian/Yemeni . NO COFFEE for YOU !!!!!!!------you get corn-----POPPED-------and no rice krispies stuck together with melted marshmallows------I think that the Indians invented popped rice (but I am not sure) Forget about bagels------I grew up in a very WASPY-----little Nazi enclave in the north east---------my playmates never heard
of a bagel--------my grandfather was a baker in the kosher Viennese style......that means -------bagels, challah, rye bread, and pastry with Marzipan (almond paste)
and chocolate (invented in mexico) -------all my playmates knew was wonderbread.
FUSION KID<<<< me

both Canada and Hungary are doing good if they have refused invaders . invaders shoulda stayed where they belonged Coyote .

You would have turned away the SS St Louis then?
These people look more like Jihadists by their age… military aged Jihadist men are invading Europe….

View attachment 49896
European Refugee Crisis: Hungarian Prime Minister To Meet EU Leaders As Asylum-Seekers Remain Trapped In Budapest

That's exactly what they said about Jews - only, for Jewish men, it was "anarchists". :(

Kurds are often Muslims too.

ISIS kills Muslims.

Refugees are refugees. Once upon a time a good portion of the supposedly civilized world decided not to take refugees based upon their religion. We know what happened.

ISIS kills Muslims.

Refugees are refugees. Once upon a time a good portion of the supposedly civilized world decided not to take refugees based upon their religion. We know what happened.

you did not read my post Coyote-----I am very much in favor of accepting
KURDS of the muslim variety------they are in NEED OF REFUGE ----they
are oppressed by other muslims ------somehow they are oppressed wherever
they are-----Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran. SALA'ADIN was a kurd-----
bet you didn't know that. Muslims are very PROUD of Sala'adin----he was
supposed to have been a real nice guy----probably was----his personal physician
was MAIMONIDES------who likely had a salubrious effect on his personality as
well as his person

ISIS kills Muslims.

well as his person

ISIS has slaughtered many Muslims, other than Kurds, if they don't adhere to their particular flavor of religion. Assad as also been slaughtering Muslims.

We shouldn't let religion be the determinant of whether to take in refugees.

PS----however there is no reason for "THE WORLD" to reject muslims seeking refuge------there are DOZENS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES which ---NO DOUBT---
will welcome them with love and kisses

ISIS kills Muslims.

well as his person

ISIS has slaughtered many Muslims, other than Kurds, if they don't adhere to their particular flavor of religion. Assad as also been slaughtering Muslims.

who is "we" there are WHOLE countries in the world that love ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF MUSLIMS-------they can go to INDONESIA. There they will have rights EQUAL to all other muslims and will not have to be bothered by JOOOOOS Judaism is an ILLEGAL religion in INDONESIA----. Of course they will have to
tolerate a few Christians and hindus------for awhile at least-----those populations are dwindling--------they should be able to survive it well. SHIITE and even alawites might be ok in Iran-------but------fact is------Iranians really do not like arabs -------
PASSIONATELY HATE THEM-----so maybe not Iran

ISIS kills Muslims.

well as his person

who is "we" there are WHOLE countries in the world that love ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF MUSLIMS-------they can go to INDONESIA. There they will have rights EQUAL to all other muslims and will not have to be bothered by JOOOOOS Judaism is an ILLEGAL religion in INDONESIA----. Of course they will have to
tolerate a few Christians and hindus------for awhile at least-----those populations are dwindling--------they should be able to survive it well. SHIITE and even alawites might be ok in Iran-------but------fact is------Iranians really do not like arabs -------
PASSIONATELY HATE THEM-----so maybe not Iran

Indonesia is pretty crowded.

Forum List

Back