refugee----means person who NEEDS REFUGE--------there are dozens of
prosperous muslim lands in the world-----in fact dozens are even Arabic
speaking-------the muslims GOT WHAT THEY NEED -----the Christians
are the most endangered-------and the YAZIDIS------and even the Kurds who
are muslims-----but just as IN NEED as are the Christians. The US should
give REFUGE to KURDS------the little drowned three year old was a kurd

Kurds are often Muslims too.

ISIS kills Muslims.

Refugees are refugees. Once upon a time a good portion of the supposedly civilized world decided not to take refugees based upon their religion. We know what happened.

you did not read my post Coyote-----I am very much in favor of accepting
KURDS of the muslim variety------they are in NEED OF REFUGE ----they
are oppressed by other muslims ------somehow they are oppressed wherever
they are-----Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran. SALA'ADIN was a kurd-----
bet you didn't know that. Muslims are very PROUD of Sala'adin----he was
supposed to have been a real nice guy----probably was----his personal physician
was MAIMONIDES------who likely had a salubrious effect on his personality as
well as his person

ISIS has slaughtered many Muslims, other than Kurds, if they don't adhere to their particular flavor of religion. Assad as also been slaughtering Muslims.

We shouldn't let religion be the determinant of whether to take in refugees.

who is "we" there are WHOLE countries in the world that love ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF MUSLIMS-------they can go to INDONESIA. There they will have rights EQUAL to all other muslims and will not have to be bothered by JOOOOOS Judaism is an ILLEGAL religion in INDONESIA----. Of course they will have to
tolerate a few Christians and hindus------for awhile at least-----those populations are dwindling--------they should be able to survive it well. SHIITE and even alawites might be ok in Iran-------but------fact is------Iranians really do not like arabs -------
PASSIONATELY HATE THEM-----so maybe not Iran

Indonesia is pretty crowded.

so is the USA and Israel How crowded is Indonesia and why does it matter?---
there are not so many Syrian refugees who would want to go there
323 people per square mile----that is not so bad. They could go to MALDIVEs
that country has made ALL religions other than islam-----illegal-----good place
for them. Pakistan would be good---but not for shiites

Kurds are often Muslims too.

ISIS kills Muslims.

Refugees are refugees. Once upon a time a good portion of the supposedly civilized world decided not to take refugees based upon their religion. We know what happened.

well as his person

ISIS has slaughtered many Muslims, other than Kurds, if they don't adhere to their particular flavor of religion. Assad as also been slaughtering Muslims.

who is "we" there are WHOLE countries in the world that love ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF MUSLIMS-------they can go to INDONESIA. There they will have rights EQUAL to all other muslims and will not have to be bothered by JOOOOOS Judaism is an ILLEGAL religion in INDONESIA----. Of course they will have to
tolerate a few Christians and hindus------for awhile at least-----those populations are dwindling--------they should be able to survive it well. SHIITE and even alawites might be ok in Iran-------but------fact is------Iranians really do not like arabs -------

US is no where as densely populated as Indonesia. It's far more able to absorb refugees economically as well as culturally.

well as his person

US is no where as densely populated as Indonesia. It's far more able to absorb refugees economically as well as culturally.

I don't see your point at all------how about SAUDI ARABIA?
They would be eligible for citizenship there------in fact they would be eligible
for citizen ship in Yemen too. The US has lots of NOT USABLE LAND---
you want to store them in the GRAND CANYON? or up there in the ROCKIES
during the winter?

I never used the excuse of overcrowding . I like the homogeneous society of Americans of all races that I grew up with IRosie plus I don't like the increased regulation that a diverse society causes like altering Freedom of Speech . Also don't like the pandering done by politicians because of a diverse population where 'jebito' promises amnesty in 'spanish mexican lingo' to so called 'hispanics' that can vote . Some people will give up a beautiful country for spice . Well , I'll at least argue against it IRosie .

I never used the excuse of overcrowding . I like the homogeneous society of Americans of all races that I grew up with IRosie plus I don't like the increased regulation that a diverse society causes like altering Freedom of Speech . Also don't like the pandering done by politicians because of a diverse population where 'jebito' promises amnesty in 'spanish mexican lingo' to so called 'hispanics' that can vote . Some people will give up a beautiful country for spice . Well , I'll at least argue against it IRosie .

Spice seekers discovered America

simply put , I don't like the diversity when the diverse population cause changes to American law , tradition , culture , language , freedoms .

simply put , I don't like the diversity when the diverse population cause changes to American law , tradition , culture , language , freedoms .

I have no doubt that no matter who shows up------most us will have the same
gripes that we had before

The only examples that I can think of where immigraiton caused changes to American law were when laws such as the Chinese Exclusion Act were passed. As far as tradition, culture, language and freedom....a diverse population has created what we take for granted as those very things.

What is American "language"? It's not English. It's a bastardized form of English that includes words from Spanish, French, German, etc - a reflection of the many peoples that have become America. Tradition - same thing. What are our traditions and...where did they come from? Culture - same thing. Culture is defined by it's music, cuisine, values etc - again, reflections of a wider world come to America.

at one time people lawfully came to the USA , mostly Christian and they became United Americans . I know it because I experienced it . This is just an argument for me as I really think that the GOOD of the USA is done . I live it for my lifetime but its my opinion that its over with .

third world muslims have a reputation and attention should be paid to their reputation for violence , perversion and just being trouble makers. Look at their third world he11holes to see what 'muslims' are good at doing Coyote .

That's exactly what they said about Jews and communism. They had a reputation for being trouble makers. That was the rationale for refusing them. It never changes.
You say you are not religious so probably do not believe in supernatural powers of faith. Let's just look at it philosophically. If you view Islam and Judaism as philosophies rather than religions it might be easier to see the differences. The reason Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations will not go after ISIS is because ISIS does adhere to their philosophy, some would say the purest form. Everyone who is Muslim has accepted this philosophy. Letting any, let alone ten thousand, followers of the Islamic philosophy within one's borders is amount to national suicide.

third world muslims have a reputation and attention should be paid to their reputation for violence , perversion and just being trouble makers. Look at their third world he11holes to see what 'muslims' are good at doing Coyote .

That's exactly what they said about Jews and communism. They had a reputation for being trouble makers. That was the rationale for refusing them. It never changes.
You say you are not religious so probably do not believe in supernatural powers of faith. Let's just look at it philosophically. If you view Islam and Judaism as philosophies rather than religions it might be easier to see the differences. The reason Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations will not go after ISIS is because ISIS does adhere to their philosophy, some would say the purest form. Everyone who is Muslim has accepted this philosophy. Letting any, let alone ten thousand, followers of the Islamic philosophy within one's borders is amount to national suicide.

They don't go after ISIS because of the complicated political and religious conflicts in the area - not because they feel ISIS adhere's to their philosophy. Top religious leaders in Saudi Arabia and other countries have strongly condemned ISIS.

They don't go after ISIS because of the complicated political and religious conflicts in the area - not because they feel ISIS adhere's to their philosophy. Top religious leaders in Saudi Arabia and other countries have strongly condemned ISIS.
Any link on that condemnation? If you have a link I can show you what I am referring to.

The thing is, Coyote, there is no such thing as a Muslim fighting a Muslim because they are too much Muslim, only that they are not enough Muslim. This over time, well, kills all of humanity. I could explain the rational behind that but then I would have to go into religion and about a god who wanted to be God.

Forum List

Back